All Comments on 'Daddy Blue Pt. 03'

by Ford2020

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I totally loved this. I wished there would be more. I wished I had that with my own dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Part 3 was worth the wait. This author just keeps getting better and better. Will there be a Part 4 to this story?

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
Oh Yah !

What a story ! ...........all the hot fucking in the end could give any guy a hardon ! Wish there would be more - Todd, Dell - Dad and Charlie - all fucking ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I wish there be a Part 4 . So freaking hot , And I love it

Huntergreen8Huntergreen8almost 7 years ago
Love your story

This was written beautifully. I loved the suspense as I read with one hand on my dick. Write more please.

StickyBlushStickyBlushalmost 5 years ago
Daddy in uniform hmmm

Really enjoyed this story please keep writing the story was strong, character development was really great as well, many typo’s but this story line should continue for sure , thank you for the sexy hot read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I have to making this review because I'm in love with this

I love the small twists this story made! Nothing seemed too predictable and straight to the point. I like how Charlie knows what he wants and goes for it without a second thought. All the supporting cast added variance and flavor, and I especially liked Dell as a sassy mother figure. Of course the sex were written deliciously and honestly captivated the feeling of being drugged in the lust fog. Charlie and his dad are a hot pair together and I love how in love they are with each other. Overall spicy and delectable story that's gonna be in the faves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holy shitsnax

The ending here was amazing! The whole story was interesting and hot and all those little twists. The way it came together was genius and seriously Todd is something else. It just really seemed like even though the mcs got together and that was great Todd was also a grand prize winner. Way to go todd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFord2020@Ford2020
Texas born and bred, longtime Dallas resident, totally gay but love reading and viewing straight romance and erotica

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Daddy Blue Pt. 02 Previous Part
Daddy Blue Series Info