Daddy Caught by Daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crys and Niki wiped me down with warm cloths removing any excess shaving cream. As soon as I was free of hair and shaving cream Alicia began rubbing Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion all over my no bare areas. I was looking and smelling like a full girlie sissy. Back into the bedroom we went.

I was again told to assume the pose I had in the bathroom. Crys and Niki began to dress me while Alicia sat down on the bed to watch. I stepped into the panties and Niki guided them up and into place. Crys slipped me into the bra and cinched it shut around my hairless chest. Crys couldn't resist tweaking my nipples, which were already as hard as steel. Niki put the garter around me and zipped the tiny zipper in the back. Next both Crys and Niki slid a thigh high stocking up my smooth legs and attached the garter straps. I was turned and sat down on the bed as Alicia rose and picked up some shiny patent leather five-inch open toed stripper shoes. Alicia and Niki pushed them onto my feet and buckled them tight around my ankles.

Now that I was dressed and all made up I had a moment to think about my current predicament. I was more than embarrassed to be sitting here dressed and made up like a total SISSY in front of these three beautiful young girls. But never the less here I was. And I knew this was not the end. As embarrassed and ashamed as I was, I was equally excited. I could not lie to myself about that either.

Niki took the end of my leash and led me around the room forcing me to walk and step over things in the high heels. As Niki walked me around on parade Alicia and Crys were taking pics and video if my prancing. I knew without a doubt this new evidence would also go into their emails for even more insurance of my compliance. When they were satisfied with the number of pics and video I was led over and sat down on the bed. Crys produced two leather wrist cuffs and firmly cuffed my hands behind my back. Alicia did the same with my feet, cuffing my ankles together.

With my hands cuffed behind me, my ankles cuffed together, and a collar with leash around my neck I was at the mercy of these three devilish vixens. Niki pulled hard on my leash and barked at me to get on the floor on my knees right now. The force of her tugging the leash pulled me to the floor and I almost fell over. Somehow I managed to land on my knees and catch myself. "Spread your knees far apart DADDY SISSY" said Alicia. I want your knees far enough apart that your girlie clit is touching the floor.

As I spread my knees I noticed that I was about three inches shorter. This actually brought me almost eye level with the twelve-inch monster hanging between Alicia's thighs. Now all three girls surrounded me. I felt Crys and Niki put their hands on the back of my head and push my head forward. At the same time Alicia had grasped her monster of a cock and hoisted it up to line it up with my painted lips. "Open up DADDY COCKSUCKER. I want Crys and Niki to see you suck my cock" said Alicia.

As my lips parted Alicia rammed the fat head of her fake cock straight into my mouth and halfway down my throat in one swift motion. The force of my gag opened my throat allowing Alicia to shove the full twelve-inches down my gullet. My eyes were tearing immensely but I could still see the shock and awe on all three of the girl's faces. While they just stared at me amazed that I had just swallowed twelve fat hard inches of Alicia's cock, I was struggling for air. With Crys and Niki holding the back of my head and Alicia pushing forward I was pinned on this massive cock down my throat. Finally they noticed me heaving from the hard gagging and saw the flooding of tears causing mascara to begin to run down my cheeks. Alicia pulled back until only about five-inches remained in my mouth. "Damn Alicia, when you said your daddy bitch likes to suck cock you didn't say he was an utter cock whore" said Crys. Nodding agreement Niki said "I know you played us the recording but I didn't truly believe it until now".

Hold her head again said Alicia. I want to see if this COCK LOVER can take it again. Niki grabbed my head hard and shoved forward. Alicia pushed in and suddenly my throat was full of cock again. Once again I was gagging, drooling and tearing up in my eyes. Alicia didn't seem to care. Neither did Niki. Crys was just watching in amazement. Alicia pulled out and pushed back in all the way nine or ten times. On about the fifth time pushing into my throat Niki leaned close to my ear. She whispered "I had a feeling you liked cock, I have seen your sexy panty wearing ass in them before". My heart skipped and I am sure I went white. Niki just caressed my throat and said suck that cock bitch boy. By the time Alicia pulled out to give me a break I was gasping for air. My eyes had washed mascara completely down my face and I had drooled like a gallon onto my bra-covered tits. "Wow this bitch can suck serious cock" came from Crys who was now also standing over me again.

Getting me up on my feet Niki and Crys moved me over to the bed. I had to take tiny little steps with my ankles cuffed. This made my ass swish like I was dancing my ass for cock. Pushing me face down on the bed I was brought up to my knees with my face buried in the mattress. Niki turned me so that my face was close to the edge of the bed. "I want to fuck her mouth," said Niki. Crys who until now had mostly stood by watching decided it was time to join in the fun said I am going to fuck her sissy cunt.

Alicia smiled with pride at how willing and quickly her sexy cousins were helping her to bitch out her Dad. Reaching into a bag on the nightstand that I had no seen before Alicia passed Crys a bottle of Astroglide. Crys immediately squirted a large gob of slippery goo into her palm and ran it up and down the shaft of her ten-inch big black cock. Once she was satisfied it was lubed sufficiently she smeared what was left between my exposed ass cheeks. Running her fingers up and down my ass crack she teased my puckered man cunt making it quiver in anticipation. I felt more lube being poured into my ass crack right before Crys began forcing it onto my mancunt with he slender sexy fingers. First one then two and on until she had four fingers sliding in and out of my willing asshole. Looking at Alicia she said, "Your SISSY FAGGOT DADDY can sure take it in his pussy". Pride and humiliation washed over me at the same time. I couldn't believe my beautiful little niece was almost fisting my asshole and talking to my daughter about it like I wasn't even there.

Niki knelt down beside my head and lifted my face out of the mattress. Getting very close so only I could hear what she said, "I am going to enjoy making you happy letting you suck my big fat cock". I was shamed beyond measure but slowly nodded acceptance. Niki said she has suspected I was a sissy for sometime since seeing me wearing purple panties one day. She informed me that her pussy had gotten wet when she saw because she had always wonted to fuck a man. And now it was going to be her SISSY UNCLE. Standing up Niki grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. She began rubbing the head of the monster cock she was wearing on my lips. My tongue licked the head circling the tip involuntarily. Niki laughed and said, "I knew it" I knew you wanted to suck my big cock. With that she began pushing that monster cock into my mouth, watching my eyes looking up at her the entire time.

As Niki was pushing her big cock into my hungry whore mouth, Crys eased her four fingers out of my asscunt and moved up behind me on her knees. Alicia no longer content to be an onlooker grabbed both my ass cheeks and pulled them apart for Crys. As Crys moved in and I felt the head of her ten-inch big black cock touch the puckered opening of my SISSY hole I heard Alicia say, "Go ahead cousin turn my DADDY SLAVE into your cock loving bitch boi". With encouragement like that Crys did not wait any longer. With one full thrust forward she pushed her big black cock balls deep into my starving sissy cunt. I felt a rush of pain chorus through my entire body. I began to shake and tried to pull forward off the invading cock of my incredibly sexy niece. I was in no position to get away. Alicia held on to my ass cheeks and pushed against my hip with her hip. Seeing my futile attempt at escape Niki took that opportunity to push forward a little harder with the massive cock she was forcing into my mouth and throat. My forward motion only succeeded in helping Niki get almost half of her piercing marauder into my gullet.

Crys began to withdraw from my boicunt until only the big black head of her cock remained inside me. She stopped and held it there for a moment. Niki did the same with the engorged member she was facefucking me with. My sweet little Alicia held me firmly and laughed as she said. "How did my COCK SLUT DADDY enjoy being spitroasted by his two luscious nieces"? Mmmmm was all I could muster as I was unable to turn my head to look at her, and I was unable to move with her holding me in place with the two monster cockheads also still in both ends.

Drool was pouring out of my mouth and hanging all the way down to the bed as Niki began to push in again. I head Crys saying to Niki let's really turn out this SISSY BITCH UNCLE of ours. Alicia held me tight as Crys shoved all ten-inched of her black cock into my cock swallowing bowels. As she bottomed out she began pulling back out and immediately pushing back in. I was being fucked by my sweet darling niece, with a big ten-inch BLACK cock. She began to fuck me slowly at first then picking up speed until she was literally pounding my asspussy. All the while Niki had taken to trying to choke me to death with the fourteen-inch cock she had chosen to violate me with. There was no way on earth that whole cock was going down my throat but that did not stop Niki from trying. I was gagging and choking and she just pushed harder. Each time she pushed in she forced drool and spit out of my mouth and onto the bed below me. I was making a huge mess but she did not care. My eyes were tearing and watering to badly that my mascara make me look like a black streaked face whore. Niki settled on getting about eight-inches of her monster cock into my throat and was facefucking me as she looked down smiling.

Looking up at Niki she smiled down at me and mouthed the words silently to me, "I know you love this, I know you need this, you are MINE". Niki and I had been so close for such a long time I really felt she meant it. At that moment I think I felt my love for her grow even more. She had known I needed this for a long time but had kept my secret even though she truly wanted to fuck me then. She had waited and was really happy to take me now and give me what she knew I had longed for.

Crys pulling her big black cock out of my now gaping mancunt pulled me out of my thoughts. Alicia quickly took her place behind me and started pushing the twelve-inch monster she had used on me earlier today back into my quivering hole. Showing no mercy for her SISSY DADDY she took right into sawing her log in and out of me. Crys without so much as wiping her SISSY owning cock off, nudged Niki out from in front of me and shoved her dirty black cock right into my mouth. I was so far gone in my lust at this point that I just opened up and took it in. "That's it BITCH clean my dirty cock for me, suck that dirty BLACK cock". Crys was looking down at me grinning from ear to ear as she degraded me. Looking over I saw even Niki had surprise in her eyes that I would take a dirty ass covered cock into my sloppy whore mouth without a fight. I saw Niki and Crys both realize at that moment their SISSY UNCLE really would do ANYTHING they wanted me to.

Little Alicia was busy reaming my hole with the huge cock she had. She had a hand on each hip pulling me back onto her as she thrust forward. She had to have done this before. Only some one with more than two times experience could fuck like she was fucking her SISSY DADDY. Niki was saying damn Alicia you are rally giving OUR SISSY a working over. Save some for me. Alicia just laughed and said we have this pussy as long as we want it cousin. Crys also laughed and said, damn straight we do, as she finally succeeded in pushing all then-inches of her black cock into my throat. She was forcing me to deep throat her cock. When Crys would go balls deep into my throat I could not breathe. She would force spittle and drool out of my mouth and down my chin. I was really beginning to look and be treated like a complete cock whore.

Alicia was finally getting tired and pulled out of my torn up cunthole to take a break and catch her breath. Seeing her chance Niki moved into position behind me. She reached out and caressed my used hole running her fingers around and pushing three inside me. Damn SISSY you are really opened up for me aren't you said Niki? Pulling her fingers out of my used hole she forcibly rolled me over onto my back. Adeptly she unhooked my ankle cuffs from each other and pushed my legs up and back. Before I knew what she was doing she had relapsed my ankles to each corresponding wrist. Now lying on my back with my legs cuffed to my wrists my ass was just waiting for her violation. At least it was a bit more comfortable with my wrists no longer behind my back.

Moving up on her knees Niki gave me a knowing smile and I felt her line her huge cockhead up with my well lubed well fucked hole. As Niki popped the big head of her cock into my asspussy I let out a long uncontrollable guttural moan. Niki smiled down and me and said, "That is what my SISSY FAGGOT UNCLE has been craving for a long time isn't it"? You are just a little BITCH COCKLOVER aren't you Uncle, she said? As Niki started pushing her fourteen-inch monster cock into my already brutalized asshole, Alicia began rubbing her slimy ass covered cock all over my ruined made up face. Clean my ass covered cock you Daddy Bitch she said and pushed it into my mouth.

Licking and sucking my ass off of Alicia's big cock I felt Niki pushing deeper and deeper into my boipussy. I heard Crys say ok it is time that some one licked my pussy, I need to cum now. I looked over just in time to see Crys push the black panties she was wearing down her fucking gorgeous thighs and kick them aside. Make my DADDY SLAVE lick your cunt said Alicia and quickly moved away pulling her cock from my sucking lips. Crys mounted the bed above my head and walked on her knees towards her sweet sister who was slowly plowing my cockhole with her massive cock. Soon Crys was straddling my head with a knee on each side facing her sister Niki. Just for an instant I saw them lean forward and start to kiss each other. I can't explain how hot it was to see their tongues dart out and start dancing back and forth into the other's mouth. I couldn't waste time focussing on their kiss as my dear sweet Crys was hovering her delectable pussy mere inches from my face. Her black panties gone I could now see that even though her lips were shaved bare like her sister, Crys had maintained a perfectly trimmed patch above her sweet cunt in the shape of a heart. Crys had a perfect pussy. The slit was even and smooth. Her outer labia was puffy but not fat and framed her inner lips exquisitely. Her inner lips were small but protruded out just enough to part her outer lips and define her sweet opening. Her clit was peeking out playing peek-a-boo.

Ok SISSY UNCLE you took my big black cock so well here is a treat for you said Crys. She lowered her pussy to my lips and I immediately parted them with my tongue. I circled her clit lightly before sucking her lips and sliding my tongue through the folds of her delicious pussy. I felt the sisters hugging and caressing each other around my legs and arms as Crys ground her sopping wet cunt into my face and Niki continued to slide in and out of my abused ass. Oh my God Niki you are almost all the way in our SISSY BITCH UNCLE'S cunthole with that giant cock of yours said Crys.

I was doing my best to bring my sweet Crys to a screaming orgasm with my tongue. I was trying to focus and use every trick I had ever learned. It was painfully hard to focus with darling Niki trying desperately to get ALL of her cock into me. I was to find out later that she could only get about ten-inches of that fat monster into my worn out cunthole. Each time Niki bottomed out she was forcing precum out of my limp sissy clit onto my stomach. I also found out later that my sweet innocent Niki had chosen a strapon cock that had a seven-inch cock on her side of the harness that was inside her sweet pussy while she was fucking her uncle's loose asshole. No wonder she loved fucking me so much more than Crys and Alicia had seemed to. And that is a lot.

At about the same time both Crys and Niki began to moan as orgasms overtook their sexy bodies. Niki shoved her fourteen-inch cock as deeply as she could and held it there as she quivered through her orgasm. Niki moaned and shook holding her tits and nipples firm against the back on my calves. Her orgasm seemed to completely take over her entire body for at least two minutes. Meanwhile Crys was bouncing and thrashing like a mad woman on my face. "Shove that SISSY tongue in my cunt you BITCH" screamed Crys. Crys was grinding my face so hard I thought she was going to break my nose and suffocate me. I can't remember ever seeing any woman cum that hard and that loud. It was not screams my sweet Crys was making. It was low moans and growls. She was spouting gibberish that I know was not any specific language but it was the language of explicit pleasure racking her body. Finally Crys grabbed her nipples and pulled them hard as she fell sideways off my face. My face was covered with her pussy juices and I tried hard to lick them all up.

Niki slowly recovered and withdrew the giant cock from my completely busted up asspussy. She was super gentle and I knew she was trying hard not to hurt me anymore at this point. I looked up at her and I thought I saw a look of love, not lust, not power, not control. It was just soft sweet caring love. I smiled weakly and she blew me a kiss. Niki and Crys began unhooking my wrists from my ankles and removing my cuffs. My arms and legs dropped to the bed and the blood returning full force made me groan with exhaustion and slight pain. My new owners Crys and Niki started rubbing my arms and legs to get the blood flowing more easily. It felt amazing.

My adorable daughter suddenly decided it was her turn to cum. Alicia quickly removed her purple teddy and hopped on the bed. Crys and Niki rolled me over so that my face was pushed right into my daughter's waiting pussy. I did not take time to try and look and study her sweet pussy as I had Crys. I dove in and licked and sucked for all I was worth. I wanted my daughter to cum on my tongue more than anything I had ever wanted before. Crys pulled Alicia's legs up and back exposing her full pussy and tiny asshole to my slobbering tongue. I licked all over her pussy and fucked her hot tight hole 'til she was almost screaming. Then I licked down and pushed my tongue as deep into my daughter's tight dark asshole as I could get it. Crys started frigging Alicia's hard little clit side to side very fast as I fucked her tiny asshole with my tongue. Alicia was going crazy.

Niki lifted my hips and I felt her flip over and slide under me. I almost died when I felt my sweet darling Niki take my SISSY cock into her warm wet mouth and start sucking.

Niki had one hand stroking my shaft into her mouth and one hand tickling my super sensitive balls. While the cocks these three amazing women had fucked me with tonight dwarfed my SISSY cock I knew I wasn't a teeny weenie either. Niki though, was having no trouble deepthroating my seven-inch cut thick cock all the way to my hairless balls. There was no way I was going to make it very long without blasting my cum right into Niki's hot mouth.