Daddy Caught by Daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
580 Followers

I doubled down on my efforts to make Alicia cum trying hard to make sure her orgasm exploded her before me. I moved up and nudged Crys to move her fingers so I could suck my sweet Alicia's clit. I slid one finger into her very tight pussy and another up her even tighter asshole. Slowly I slid my fingers in and out while alternating licking and sucking her delicate clit. It worked; Alicia screamed so loud I could swear the neighbors would hear her and call the police. I never knew my little girl was a squirter until now. Alicia nearly drowned me with all the juice she flooded my face with. I did my best to lick and suck it all but it was everywhere. She soaked the bed under her tiny ass and I smiled with pride at having given my daughter such a good orgasm.

Crys pushed me onto my side then my back. Niki rolled right along with me never releasing my steel hard clitty from her hot mouth. Crys started pinching and rolling my nipples hard in her fingers. I almost screamed she did it so hard. I loved it but fuck it hurt. Leaning in close Crys said my sister wants your clit juice now give it to her you fucking worthless SISSY FAGGOT COCK WHORE. This sweet young incredibly sexy woman degrading me in such a manner was all it took to drive me over the edge. I exploded. I came so hard I know it had to almost blow out the back of Niki's throat but she never stopped sucking. Niki took every drop of my hot juice in her mouth all the while looking up at me with a sparkle in her eyes. Something was happening this night between my lovely Nikki and me but exactly what it was I was not sure. I did have a feeling Niki would let me know in due time.

Niki continued to stroke and suck my now wilting cock until she was certain she had every drop of my cum. Crys stopped pinching my nipples and rubbed them softly to diminish the pain she had inflicted. By now Alicia had recovered and was also caressing me and rubbing my face as I came back from my orgasmic bliss to the realization that these three amazing woman now owned me and they had me.

I felt Niki moving up my body and she leaned in planting her lips on mine. I parted my lips for her kiss and was surprised when she spit my full load of cum into my mouth. Her soft hand moved up to my chin, and she held my mouth closed and said one word. "Swallow". I heard Alicia and Crys giggle as I did what Niki ordered and swallowed my full hot load of cum. Crys stretched out on my left side, Alicia did the same on my right side. Niki stayed on top of me. I had my arms around Crys and Alicia and pushed a little to include Niki in my attempt at hugging and holding them all.

My new owners, Alicia my daughter, Crys and Niki my nieces were caressing me and saying how much they had enjoyed turning me into their SISSY COCK WHORE. They then took turns kissing me forcing their tongues into my mouth. Hot erotic after sex kisses that I love very much. I was in heaven. If only this could last.

Finally Niki sat up straddling my hips. Crys and Alicia sat up on their knees at my sides.

Alicia said, "Ok DADDY SLAVE here is the deal. From now on you are OUR slave. You will do ANYTHING we say; at anytime we say it, without hesitation. Is that clear"?

If you don't we will make sure all the recordings, pics, and videos go out to EVERYONE that knows you. This shook me visibly but I knew I had no choice but to accept. I slowly nodded my head yes. I felt Niki give my hand which was underneath her knee a reassuring squeeze. Again I wondered what was going on here.

All three of these hot sexy ladies took turns kissing me again to seal our arrangement. I still wasn't sure if I was the luckiest man alive or the most damned.

"Now DADDY SLAVE, tell us all about these GLORYHOLES," said Alicia.

Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
580 Followers