All Comments on 'Daddy Caught by Daughter Pt. 04'

by Urtoy2be

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

A really good place to end as the reader can picture the rest. And if you ever feel the need to continue you can always make a spin-off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved It

Would love for you to continue as I thoroughly enjoyed this series so far. If not maybe another cd slave story??

Urtoy2beUrtoy2beabout 8 years agoAuthor
Hi Anonymous

Hi Anonymous thank you and I am glad you enjoyed my story. I enjoyed writing it. Feel free to check out "The Ex Wife's New Toy series. I think you will enjoy. Happy reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please continue

This is one of my favorite stories of all time!!! please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great stoy

Thank You so much for sharing these wonderful stories. I hope you write more. This series is one of the sexiest that I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interested in seeing Part 5

I'm curious to see how Niki and Uncle Josh work out and I'd like to see more of Vicky and Kim. Maybe more of the lingerie store folks too. it would seem Uncle Sissy is becoming something of a Harem slave.

I read this first a while back when there were only three parts. I"m glad you added a fourth. This is pretty high on my list of favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Imagination!!!

I don't know if you've acted out on your fantasies, but I think you have one hell of an imagination! I would love to get you on the phone to find out where you come up with this stuff. I am bisexual and have wet underwear on because your stories. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
so what ?

he does not now how to use his teeth, when in the store as soon as the guy tries to fuck his throat he just needs to BITE down, end of rape. It was an interesting story but too many STDs around to make it erotic. His daughter and nieces have killed him with diseases , WHAT A LOVING FAMILY !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wishes

I wish I were the Sissy daddy slave in this story, does Nikki make him suck other guys, does he get breasts. Tell us more

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

Great series

You probably could have gone on forever, so you came up with a great happy ending but left just enough space that if you got a wild hair you can continue it. Very smart.

Some commenters seem to have a problem understanding this is a fantasy. With their whining about STDs etc. Don't let anyone discourage you

I enjoyed it

Thank you

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Fantastic series of this story !!! I'm not usually into incest/taboo/family sex but this is different. Being owned as a slut slave to 3 beautiful sexy women (who happen to be family) would be so wonderful and exciting.

It would be great if there were more chapters. I'm sure they would turn me on and make me cum just like all 4 chapters so far.

Please continue or tell us mores stories like this one.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOX

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it although it did get my panties a little messie so I just have to wear dirty panties all thru my work day that's all I wear is panties thanks. Love Tom- Tammy.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 2 years ago

That was a great series, Niki is lucky Mistress to own you and Uncle slave really lucky.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 2 years ago

You do need to continue! If Nikki and Jim are truly in love, then sooner than later, he needs to fuck her. And more ABS!

biazmbiazmalmost 2 years ago

I'd love to see how far she takes him.....

a_mous258a_mous258over 1 year ago

PLEASE continue this series, it was an amazing read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have to say, I really liked this story. It would be interesting to see where it goes.

I would like to see a story where Niki tells Daddy-Slave that they are getting together with Vickie. She dresses him in his sluttiest lingerie, wig and make-up, handcuffs his hands behind him, and buckles a ballgag in his mouth. She then helps him into her truck, and drives.

When they arrive, she puts a blindfold on him and leads him around back and in through the basement door. She recuffs his hands in front, hooks them to a hook over his head, and takes off the blindfold. He now sees Vickie, standing beside her boyfriend who is in the exact same predicament he is in.

The girls then spend the night having fun tying the two slaves up together and making them have sex while they watch then peg them.

Tell me what you think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous