All Comments on 'Daddy Complex Ch. 01: Giving It Up'

by Fit_for_a_Fuck

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Temptation

This story really got to me. I'm an 18 year old closet sissy crossdresser. I live alone with my dad. I've fooled around some with guys my age, but I secretly fantasize about being with an older guy. I'm super tempted to dress up all slutty for my dad and try to seduce him just like this! I'm also really nervous, so I'll have to think about it more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

brings back memories of when i was 16 and me and my dad went to a soccer tournament. we had to share one bed in the hotel room and he started humping me in his sleep. i was already going through some issues with my sexuality and it really turned me on. i ended up giving him a bj and he was so horny that he didn't fight it. the next night we went all the way and i let him put it in me and i rode his cock for all it was worth. we did it a few more times after that when mom was out of the house. what i wouldn't give to go back to those days!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fucking good story

Every son should lose his anal virginity to his dad. With me it was the other way round. I lost my virginity to my son when we were both on holiday together. I now get fucked by him about three times a week but he's a gorgeous hunk with a huge cock so I enjoy it. I have managed to fuck him a few times but he is definitely the dominant one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There are just a couple of things to mention.

Saying "could care less" means you care, and you care enough that it is possible to care even less later. Saying "couldn't care less" means you do not care at all. It is impossible to care any less than not at all, so saying "couldn't care less" is correct.

Waist is the midsection and waste is refuse or garbage.

The story is entertaining, but it was impossible not to expect Amber to record, photograph, or tell anyone who would listen about the situation. I have met someone like her, and warned friends to not acquiesce to her requests. One ignored me and found photos and information shared about the internet after she had finished toying with him.

To the person who wants to try this form of seduction on his father: I suggest finding a willing individual to roleplay it instead. This is a fictional story meant as a fantasy, and rarely would such an outcome happen. The chance of being ostracized or refused is more likely to happen than to end up like the story. A relationship forever altered is generally not worth the risk involved. Roleplaying can be just as exciting and does not risk your family ties. I can promise you almost all those claiming to be involved in similar situations or sexually involved with a parent are full of bs.

gaynudist50gaynudist50about 8 years ago
Wow

I hope they become a couple and become married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story! I know it sounds wrong but I would love to do this w/ my son. wife left years ago and its just me and him in the house. he has very feminine features and I often fantasize about him wearing women's clothing. would love to go all the way with him but will probably never happen.

wanf78wanf78about 8 years ago
I absolutely loved this story!

Mmmmm Wow! I really loved this story! It had me drawn in from the very start. I wished I had a relationship like this with a older man. I love to get dressed up and play the submissive, he could control me as he pleased :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best part was

Daddy telling that stupid bitch to gtfo. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot

I love this story too. Great idea, well written, thoughtful transitions and characters, hot. Sexy details. Really enjoyed the seduction attempt though I wish it were a bit more drawn out and gradual. Realistically would take days or weeks; but well encapsulated for short sake. Love the hesitation and reluctance dynamics between father and son! WHERE is part 2?! if writer needs an idea maybe explore a regret scenario "morning after". Dad is in denial of what happened. Refuses to pursue Alex further. A few really clumsy attempts and rebutted advances. After a few hopeless weeks he reaches out to his ex in desperation, maybe a deal is made to ensure her help, to honor their original agreement?

EnterTheHeroEnterTheHeroalmost 7 years ago
Hot!

When can we expect Chapter 2?

AlexDancesAlexDancesover 6 years ago
So sensual!

It is such a wonderful thing when two people find love, regardless of sex or orientation. Hoping to read on about the public dating these two do and the sexual adventures they have! In addition to this, love to read about their hearts opening to one another in their developing communication and honesty with one another. Even the deeper sexual escapades they give a try at. Maybe their public sexual acts or the dad sharing his new, "woman" with and how sexy they feel hearing another mans lust...or how the dad holds his, "girl" while another man fucks her, while in daddies arms!

I imagine these two are going to have some incredible adventurers together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

I loved the story. It wasn't just sex, it was love. Hope for more.

oshirixxxaioshirixxxaiabout 5 years ago
So Fucking HAWT!

Amazing story, loved the twist with daddy kicking amber out. Loved the sex supper hot, loved the romance. WOW.

scottydenbroederscottydenbroederover 4 years ago
Chapter 2 please ... and 3 and 4 and 5 ....

This is an incredible story. I hope you are working on chapter 2 and plan to continue the series because this is truly an erotic and fantastic story. Please write more and let us enjoy more of it.

rvagirlrvagirlalmost 2 years ago

Here I am, just a girl, leaving a comment on a six-year-old story because I can’t stop coming back to it again and again. This has always hit so many of my sensitive spots and I have always wished for a sequel (or sequels).

I hope Dylan is happy out there as Daddy’s boy wifey. I like to imagine Amber crawling back sometime to be their little clean up girl.

In any case, thank you for a great story, Fit. Your work lives and breaths and still makes readers very happy.

faceless_criticfaceless_criticover 1 year ago

This was fucking amazing. I know it's been 6 years, but there could be even the slightest change to have a second chapter for this?

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 1 year ago

This is good. Butt… it needs a sequel!

First, Amber needs to learn her place, as Daddy’s secondary submissive slut. Amber can still make demands of DyLynne/Dylan. But she’ll never have The LOVE and commitment of her Dom, until she learns how to be humble herself and be truly submissive.

I want Amber to felch the cum out of Dylan’s ass. I want Amber to give all her holes to Daddy!

I want Amber to get double-teamed by the Double-D’s (Dylan and Daddy)‼️ Daddy will have Amber’s mouth and Ass, but insist that only Dylan fuck Amber’s pussy, so when she finally gets knocked up, there is no question of who the FATHER is! It will be DyLynne‼️

I would like Amber to be redeemed and loved. But…she is such a Hard-C-Word; such a biotch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous