Daddy Complex Ch. 01: Giving It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad," I said getting his attention. He looked down at me and I whispered to him, "I want this."

I placed my palm against his cheek and brought my face to his. He responded by putting his hands on my hips and gently pulling my small frame deeper into his. Our lips collided in a wave of fiery passion.

It was so intense. I had never kissed another guy before. His lips were coarse and hard, mashing against my plump girly ones. His rough five o'clock stubble scraped against my smooth facial skin, but I didn't care. I parted my lips and allowed him to push his tongue into my warm wet mouth. I savored every second of it.

Kissing my dad like that for the first time was one of the singular most erotic moments I have ever experienced. Growing up he had always kissed me gently on the lips before tucking me into bed. But now we were kissing like lovers, completely lost in exploring each other's mouths. It was as if that kiss encapsulated everything between us. All the pent-up sexual frustration my dad carried in him and the deep affection and appreciation I had for him exploded in a single flash of forbidden lust. Everything else seemed to fade away, as if we were the only two people left in the universe.

After breaking our kiss, I leaned back and placed both of my girly palms against his muscular chest. He maintained his firm grip on my love handles. I slowly shifted my gaze upward. When our eyes met, I knew we were both feeling the same thing.

"Wow," I heard Amber say. "That was, uh... so romantic."

The look on her face was one of shock and awe. I don't think she ever expected her little game to go this far. But now that it had she was at a loss for words.

"Amber, could you please give my son and I some privacy?" my dad asked.

I was surprised to see my father confront my girlfriend like that. I had never once seen him act like that, but the way he took control of the situation only increased my attraction towards him. Up until that point, Amber had been calling the shots. But my dad was in charge now. It was almost as if now that he knew what he wanted it would be on his terms and no one else's.

"Dylan?" she said shooting me a look of disappointment.

"Please, Amber," I replied. "We need some...alone time."

I heard her scoff but I didn't care. She no longer had any control over me. The only one I wanted to have control over me was the hot stud standing in front of me, my own father. Ignoring Amber, I returned my gaze to meet his. I was so spellbound by the intimate bond that was forming between us that I hardly heard Amber slam the door when she left. Honestly, I could have cared less. All I wanted was to be alone with my dad. Nothing else mattered at that point.

"This is so crazy," he said shaking his head in disbelief.

"Hey," I replied gently caressing his cheek, turning his face to mine. "Stay with me."

"I'm sorry, it's just that...I want to make sure this is what you really want."

"It is, I promise," I said returning my hand to the bulge in his pants. "Mmm, and I can tell you want it too."

"God, you remind me so much of your mom when she was your age," he told me. "You look so much like her, blue eyes, perfect skin, great body."

"Thank you," I cooed at his compliment. "Now, where were we?"

With that I leaned in and started kissing him sweetly on the lips. He responded by pulling me towards him, enveloping my mouth in his. It felt amazing having him take charge like that, as if I was a young girl being taken by a big strong man. I draped my arms around his neck and slid my tongue into his mouth. Before I knew it his rough manly hands moved from my hips to my plump ass cheeks. We had touched each other countless time over the years, wresting, tickling, and playful slaps on the butt, but never like this. The way he was touching me, squeezing my ass like that, drove me wild.

As we continued making out I took my hands and began unbuttoning his dress shirt, moving down the front in rhythmic fashion, popping open every button as I went. Before long, his tanned muscular chest and abs protruded from beneath the white fabric. I broke our kiss to remove his shirt completely, allowing it to drop to the floor. I couldn't help but stare in awe at his incredibly fit body. He was so hot and manly and chiseled. I was lucky to have him all to myself.

"You're such a hunk, dad," I said running my hands all over his chest, shoulders, and biceps.

I couldn't believe how hard and muscular he felt. I placed my dainty palms against his puffy chest and allowed my fingers to playfully graze his hardened nipples. I leaned my face in and left several little kisses on his neck. He gently grasped the back of my head and turned my face up toward his. He bent down and kissed me full on the mouth before saying, "I want to see all of you."

I gave him a seductive look and crisscrossed my arms, grasping the straps of the dress with my fingers. I slowly pulled them down, revealing my naked shoulders, before sliding the garment down my torso and legs. I now stood before my father in nothing but a black cheetah print g-string and stripper heels. It had been a long time since I had been this exposed in front of him. But this was nothing like the innocent bubble baths he used to give me when I was a child. I wasn't a little boy anymore. With my dad lustfully eyeing my shapely teenage body, I felt like such a dirty slut and I loved it.

"You look so sexy, son," he said cupping my soft tender boy tits with his rough hands. "Just like a pornstar; my little pornstar."

"Oh, daddy," I moaned as he groped my breasts.

"God, it's been so long since I've been with a woman," he said.

"I'll be your girl tonight, daddy," I whispered softly.

"I feel like the luckiest dad on the planet right now," he said before wrapping his muscular arms around me and pulling me into him.

Our lips met again in a gush of sloppy wet kisses. It felt amazing, the sensation of our slick wet tongues sliding in and out of each others' mouths. It felt so good to be in his arms. It made me feel secure, loved, and desired all at the same time. His hands were all over me, caressing my naked shoulders, back, and ass. I couldn't believe how forceful he was being, ravishing me like a wild animal. It was such a turn on.

As we continued making out I slowly let my fingers trace down his six-pack abs to the waist of his dress pants. With one hand I popped open the button of his pants and slowly slid the zipper down. I turned my palm upwards and allowed my fingers to casually slip down the front of his opened pants. I expected to feel his boxer briefs but when I felt the tip of his naked cock my eyes widened.

"You aren't wearing any underwear," I remarked in astonishment.

"I haven't for years," he explained.

"That's so kinky," I said returning my lips to his.

I instinctively wrapped my fingers around his hard shaft and held it in my hand as I kissed him. It felt so warm and the girth made my hand feel like a dainty girl's hand. The taboo sensation of touching my own father's naked cock drove me wild and urged me to get a little braver. Before long my hand moved down and cupped his hairless walnut-sized balls, rolling them gently around in my palm. I savored the weight of his sack and gave it a tender squeeze which caused him to break our kiss.

He looked down at me with lust in his eyes and placed his hands on my bare shoulders. I knew what he wanted and I knew I wanted to give it to him. He deserved it. Amber was right. The divorce had been hard on him. I hadn't seen him with a woman since mom left. He didn't have a lot of friends. He worked long hours at the office and hardly had any free time. He deserved someone who truly loved and appreciated him, someone who would satisfy his deepest sexual desires. Tonight, that someone was going to be me.

I stared deep into his eyes and said, "I want to make you happy, daddy."

Without saying a word he applied some pressure to the top of my shoulders. He wasn't forceful or anything, but I dutifully followed his lead and dropped to my knees, keeping my eyes locked on his the entire time. I gripped the waist of his pants as I went down and allowed my hands to pull them down until they settled around his ankles.

As soon as I got settled in, my ass cheeks resting against the backs of the black leather heels, I turned my attention to the long thick cock in front of me, wrapping my slim fingers around the base. Up close it looked like a throbbing nine-inch tower of flesh and veins jettisoning out from a well-manicured nest of pubic hair. Its bronze color perfectly matched my dad's tan skin. I had seen it before. When I was younger he used to put me in the shower with him in the mornings to save time. I remember staring up at his flaccid penis and being a little bit afraid of it. Now all I wanted to do was put it in my mouth.

"Oh, yes," he groaned, sensing what was about to happen. "Oh, fuck yes, Dylan."

I turned my head up one last time, gazing at my dad with innocent puppy-dog eyes. The look on his face was to die for. Any girl who has ever given a guy a blowjob knows that look. That look of surprise and anticipation that every man gets when a girl is about to go down on him. My dad was giving me that look and I relished every second of it. I was definitely nervous, my hands were practically shaking, but that look on my dad's face gave me a boot of confidence. I wanted to make him feel like a real man, like a king, who deserved to get a world-class blowjob.

I stroked the entire length of his shaft and he let out a throaty groan. Still holding the base of his cock I brought my face forward and stuck my tongue out. I closed my eyes and allowed my tongue to swirl around the gooey tip, savoring my first taste of his precum. It tasted sweet and salty at the same time, the perfect balance. I leaned in further and puckered my lips until they touched the mushroom-shaped cockhead. I felt his precum smear all over them as I tenderly kissed the tip and smiled shyly.

"Ohh...yess," he moaned, placing his hand on the back of my head. He firmly brought my head forward and eased the tip of his cock passed my lips which elicited a muffled "Mmm" from me. I didn't put up any resistance, allowing him to guide his cock into my mouth.

I had never given a blowjob before, but I had watched enough porn and received a few blowjobs from Amber to know the basics. I went slowly at first, taking about an inch into my mouth before pulling back. I repeated the motion over and over again, trying to take a little more each time. Before long I was taking three inches of his hard cock into my mouth.

"Oh, this is so good, I haven't had a blowjob since high school," he moaned, removing his hand from my head, allowing me to go to work on him. "Oh, that's it, Dylan. Good boy."

"Mmm...Mmm...Mmm," I moaned as his cock slid between my lips.

I couldn't belief I was blowing him. It felt like I was dreaming. This was the same man who had taught me how to ride a bike, took me to baseball games, and made pancakes for me every Saturday morning. Now I was sucking his cock, the very same cock I came from. I felt so naughty and kinky.

"Oh, wow," he groaned. "God, you're such a good cocksucker, Dylan."

I soon got lost in the rhythmic repetition of sucking. My father's moans and encouraging dirty talk along with the constant sensation of something long and hard sliding between my lips lulled me into a trance-like state. It was extremely intoxicating. I honestly never felt more like myself than being on my knees with a cock in my mouth. Playing the "female" role, in a position of complete submission before a dominant older man, I felt right at home. At that moment, all I cared about was pleasing him. His pleasure became my pleasure.

I sucked him for a few minutes before finally pulling off. When I did I noticed that the matt brown flesh of his cock now glistened with my saliva. I instinctively ran my hand up and down the length of his slick wet shaft, slowly jacking him off, resulting in a rhythmic "Shlick," "Shlick," "Shlick" sound filling the room.

He rested his hands on either side of my head and pulled me back onto his hard cock. Within seconds I felt his cockhead slide along my warm wet tongue until it lightly nudged the back of my throat. He ran his fingers through my hair, easing his long pole in and out of my mouth with each stroke. I did my best to keep up with his rhythm, sucking and slurping as his cock slid in and out of my mouth.

"Oh, hell yeah, son!" my father grunted, picking up the pace. "Unh! Take my cock...oh yeah...just like that."

"Gllgg...Gllgg...Gllgg," was the sound my throat made as he fucked my face.

He was in total control now. I was at his mercy. All I could do was focus on relaxing my throat muscles and taking as much of his hard throbbing cock as I could. To be perfectly honest, I loved how dominant he was being, forcing me to take his cock like that. Growing up he had never spanked me or yelled at me, so seeing this side of him was a new experience, and one that I was definitely enjoying. With his hard cock pumping in and out of my mouth I gazed up at him with open eyes and relished the look of approval he was giving me.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned. "You look so fucking hot with my cock in your mouth."

The tip of my prick was getting so wet and it felt like his cock was getting bigger by the second. I could tell he was getting really excited because all of a sudden he thrust his hips forward and held my head in place, forcing nearly the entire length of his shaft down my throat. He held me there for what seemed like minutes. I felt my eyes start to water, saliva and precum building up in my throat, my gag reflexes began to kick in. Just as I started to choke he pulled his cock from my mouth causing thick ropes of cum and saliva to gush out of my throat and drizzle down my lips and chin.

"Ohh...fuck that's nice," my dad hooted at the sight of my sticky wet mouth.

"Ahh...oh...my," was all I could muster.

"Hold your tongue out, baby," he said.

I did as he commanded and opened my mouth wide, allowing my soaking wet tongue to spill out over my bottom lip. With one hand palming the back of my head and the other wielding the base of his cock he raised up and slid his shaft, from tip to base, along my outstretched tongue. He repeated the motion several times, the final time his gooey tip pressed up against my nose leaving a slimy cum kiss.

"Ohh...fuck yeah," he groaned in approval, slapping his cockhead against my tongue before smearing it all over my lips.

He returned his cock to my mouth and moved his hips forward causing his shaft to slide across my tongue until it hit the back of my throat, eliciting an involuntary "Gllck!" from me, before pulling out. Again and again he did this. "Gllck!" "Gllck!" "Gllck!" was the sound my throat made as he continued ramming his cock in and out of my mouth. Spit and precum soon began accumulating at the corners of mouth and started to drizzle out, coating my lips and chin with sex fluids.

He thrust in one last time before pulling out, causing me to let out a series of "Ahhs" and "Ohhs," trying to catch my breath.

"Get up on the ottoman and bend over," my father ordered, barely allowing me time to breathe.

I stood up and got on my hands and knees on the oversized ottoman, letting my fingers curl around the edge, so that my ass was perfectly exposed for him. I didn't have a J. Lo-sized backside or anything, but I had ample volume in my hips and cheeks which gave my butt a nice girly O-shape and some bounce.

My dad kicked his dress shoes off and stepped out of his pants before walking up behind me. I immediately felt his rough hands cup my juicy teenage ass. Slowly, methodically, he used his hands to explore by pale butt cheeks, squeezing and massaging them, which elicited several soft moans from me.

"God, your ass looks amazing," I heard him say before he leaned down and whispered, "You know, your mom and I used to do a lot of anal when we first started dating."

I knew his comment was more of a subtle hint to me rather than a nostalgic reminiscence. Not that I minded. I really wanted it. I wanted him to fuck me. My asshole was practically screaming for him to shove his fat cock deep inside of me. At that moment, in that place of complete submission, I knew I wanted him to be the first man to take my anal virginity.

I looked back at him and seductively bit my lower lip before saying, "I want you to."

He took the hint and hooked his index finger in my g-string, pulling it to the side, revealing the pink butt plug still lodged in my asshole. His fingers grasped the flared end and he firmly eased the butt plug out which caused it to make a loud "plop" as it exited my asshole. I let out a tender moan as I was left with a feeling of emptiness.

He spit in his hand and I heard a "Shlick," "Shlick," "Shlick" sound as he lubed his long shaft with saliva.

"It might hurt a little at first," I heard him say behind me, laying his hand on my ass cheek and spreading it apart slightly. "But I think you're really going to like this."

"I'm ready," I purred.

I didn't have to tell him twice and he didn't waist much time getting to it. I soon felt his cockhead press against my sphincter. I took a deep breath. I was relatively loose from the butt plug and it didn't take much force for the tip to enter me but when it did I let out a barely audible "Unh" as I exhaled.

"Ooo...yeah," he grunted as he inched his cock deeper into me, stretching my asshole to accommodate his girth.

"Unh...Mmm," I moaned as he continued stuffing it in me.

The moment was so surreal. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. It felt good and bad at the same time, a strange mixture of agony and ecstasy. After a few seconds, though, the initial slight pain faded away and I was left with an altogether different sensation. I felt perfectly stuffed, stuffed and full in my ass, filled with my daddy's fat cock. The more I thought about it the dirtier I felt. I couldn't believe my own father – the man who had raised and cared for me for 18 years – was sliding his cock, the very same cock that made me, into my ass.

"You okay, son?" he asked.

"Yeah, I like it," I replied. "I like the way you feel inside me."

Now that I had loosened up a bit he started slowly easing his cock in and out of my ass. It felt fantastic, the way my asshole hugged his thick warm shaft, the way the ridges of his cock rubbed against the walls of my rectum. He fit so perfect inside of me. I knew it was meant to be. With every inch of his cock that went into me I could feel my connection to him growing stronger and deeper.

"Ohh, fuck...your ass feels incredible, son," he said.

"Fuck me," I said looking back at him over my shoulder. "Fuck me, daddy. Make me your dirty little slut."

He didn't need any more encouragement. He firmly grasped my love handles and started rhythmically pumping his cock in and out of my asshole, increasing the force and pace with each thrust. It didn't take long for me to begin to feel his tanned pelvis slapping up against my creamy white butt cheeks, causing them to giggle.

"Ohh, yeah...that's it!" he yelled. "Take my cock, son!"

"Unh...Ohh...Mmm...Ooo," I moaned over and over again as he fucked me.

"Ohh, you like it, don't you? You like it in the ass, huh?"

"Ooo...yes, daddy," I responded in a girly voice. "Your cock feels sooo good in my asshole."

It was true. Getting fucked like a girl felt incredible. I was so used to trying to play the dominant male with girls, a role I was never entirely comfortable with. Now I was the submissive "female" getting dominated by a big strong confident man. It just felt so right, so natural. He was literally buttfucking the man out of me and I absolutely loved it. With every powerful thrust I felt a little more of my masculinity leave my body.