Daddy Complex Ch. 01: Giving It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unh, am I being a good boy for you, daddy? Am I?" I moaned. "Mmm, taking your big cock in my ass like that."

"Ooo, baby, you're being such a good boy," he told me. "Such a good little boy for daddy."

Before long he really started picking up the pace, fucking me like I was a cheap whore. A rhythmic "Fwap!" "Fwap!" "Fwap!" sound reverberated off the walls turning the living room into an echo chamber of sex noises. It was so hot being fucked like that, wearing a pair of sexy heels with my thong pulled to the side. It reminded me of countless porn scenes I had seen that involved hot teenage girls taking it up the butt. My dick was as hard as I could ever remember and with every thrust my father gave I could feel his ballsack slapping against my own.

"Oh God, I can't last much longer," he grunted between thrusts.

"Unh! Ohh! Unh! Cum whenever you want," I told him between yelps of pleasure.

I could tell he was close. I could feel him building up. His thrusts were getting stronger and deeper. I couldn't wait to feel his cock explode inside of me and fill me up with his seed.

"Ohh! Fuck!" he groaned. "I'm cumming, Dylan. I'm cumming."

"Ooo, daddy," I moaned loudly. "Cum for me."

He thrust into me deep and hard, his balls smacking against mine, his pelvis flush with my pale ass cheeks. I felt his cock spasm and shake until it finally let loose a steady stream of hot cum, coating my rectum with his baby batter, the same baby batter that he had shot into my mom to make me eighteen years ago.

"Unh! Ohh! Fuck!" he grunted as his cock continued unloading inside me.

"Oh, yes...yes, daddy," I moaned, urging him on.

I couldn't believe how fast it had happened. One second I was a straight high school guy; a second later I was taking a load of thick hot cum deep inside my ass. In that moment, everything changed. When my father shot his last wad of cum into me I felt the last trace of my masculinity leave my body. At that moment I was no longer a man. He had transformed me into a girl, his girl.

"Ahh, fuck yeah," he groaned as he finished his orgasm.

He gave me one final thrust, sending an overwhelming shockwave throughout my body. The sensation was too much. My testicles tightened and I felt my crotch begin to swell. My lips and mouth instinctively turned into an unmistakable O-shape and I felt a familiar surge rise to the top of my stiff penis. Small white droplets of cum soon oozed from the tip of my prick filling the front of my thong with warm sticky wetness.

"Unh...Unh... Ohh, my fucking god," I moaned in ecstasy as I experienced my first anal-induced orgasm courtesy of my stud dad.

He waited until my orgasmic moans subsided before pulling out. When he did I collapsed in a heap on the ottoman, my pulse still racing. He fell on top of me, the weight of his tanned muscular body making me sink deeper into the soft cushion. Cradling my head in his hand he brought his face to mine and kissed me tenderly.

"Ohh, wow," I cooed.

"Yeah," I said.

"Was it good for you?" I asked.

"It was the best sex I've ever had," he told me. "You were incredible."

I was so tired and spent I could hardly move. He sensed it. After removing the chunky heels off my feet, he scooped me up in his arms and carried me over to the couch. I told him what a gentleman he was and how much I loved him. He laid me down and got behind me in the spooning position, wrapping his strong arms around my tender body.

I couldn't help but smile at the irony of it all. I had originally agreed to do this to keep Amber from breaking up with me, but I ended up falling in love with my dad instead. I never felt happier than when I was cuddling with him after just having had the most passionate sex of my life. He was my prince charming, my knight in shining armor, and I was his princess. I knew that I'd do just about anything to keep him.

My eyes soon grew heavy and I fell asleep in my father's arms with his cum still deep inside my ass.