All Comments on 'Daddy Cop and Daughter'

by Lydie54

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oops I see daddy losing his badge for daughter fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
too short

keep goin, dude. Your story stopped before it got to the good part.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
OK Your on!!

Oh Yesss! If that bitch don't crawl inna bed wid da Daddy, theys sumpin rong here!!

She be over 21, so ain't no law broke ay. It be jes consenting dults fuckin.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Good story

This story is a good one but is running a little too fast. Please proof read as spellcheck only tells tou if the word is spelled correctly not if the word used is the correct one such as "heals" should have been "heels."

DishieDishieover 8 years ago
Hmmm

This story has potential, however, I find it rather difficult to believe that she would be coming on this strong after not having seen her 'daddy' for that many years. I would think at least a day or two before all the groping begins. I'm off to chapter two.

rhimshot415rhimshot415almost 7 years ago
Really bad grammar!

I really liked this story. But the really bad grammar interfered with my enjoyment of it.

Solution 1) Find yourself some beta readers and/or an editor to catch the errors.

Solution 2) Before you follow Solution 1, get the most recent version of MS Office 365 for you computer. When you've written a story in MS Word, place the cursor before the first letter on the first page (including Title, introductory material, reader notifications and the like, and select Spelling and Grammar from the Tools menu. This will eliminate many errors before using the people referred to in Solution 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous