Daddy Darren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh FUCK YES, BABY!" he groaned, his cock now squelching louder and wetter as it ploughed my cunt. He built speed again, loving the fact that he had made his baby girl cum. He slammed into me, his balls no longer swinging but clenched tightly against the base of his cock. "God yes...! FUCK YES....!!!! Oh Shit!!!!!"

I grabbed his waist, my hands then sliding over his firm ass cheeks, urging him into me, my cunt clenching and unclenching on his shaft. I watched his handsome face contort with pure ecstasy as my fingertips traced the deep cleft of his ass crack, tickling the hairs that grew there and gradually found the tight ring of his puckered asshole which I tickled and pressed.

"Ohhhhhh SHIIIIIT!" he roared, stopping suddenly, buried in me to the hilt - and I actually felt his cock throb as his cum built up pressure and finally exploded from his wide-open hole, jetting hot and thick against the flesh of my cunt. I screamed too, arching up as each splat of cum triggered a similar reaction in me. I almost passed out with the thrill of it as he filled my cunt with his Daddy cream and, as he resumed slow, long strokes, still ejaculating, he drew wads of it out with him and it trickled wetly down over my asshole and onto the bedcover.

Darren collapsed on me, still quivering and jerking as the final couple of spurts oozed from his cock. He was kissing me all over my face, my neck, the upper surface of my breasts as I continued to stroke his lovely naked ass, feeling the muscles that had clenched so tightly as they had helped jet his cum into me.

We lay like that for ages and, as he relaxed and his body weight became heavier, he rolled onto his side, his cock slipping heavily from me. I moved down and lifted it from his thigh, licking it and then sucking it into my mouth, desperate for the taste of my Daddy's cum. He almost squealed with agony as it teased his sensitive flesh. I giggled and licked more from his balls, and then pushed his thighs wide apart to lick the lower part of his ass crack. That sent him berserk and he bucked on the bed, so pushed him up and, pulling the cheeks apart and flicking my tongue against his asshole. This time he growled loudly and a huge glob of residue cum spilled from his cock. I licked that off ravenously before sliding back up to kiss his mouth, hugging him to me.

"Thank you, Daddy," I whispered.

He gazed at me in wonderment, just shaking his head, a quizzical little smile on his lips. After what seemed like ages, he stroked my ass, pulling me against him and finally spoke.

"Jesus, baby, I never ... ever ... came that hard. " He kissed me tenderly, his lips just touching mine. "God, baby, you are amazing ... just fuckin' amazing."

We lay like that for ages, just touching, kissing, sometimes teasing, until we had to get up and sponging off the bedspread before my mother came home. Giggling like kids, we dried it with her hairdryer before showering together. It was one of the happiest moments of my life because I knew this would happen over and over again and I had entered a new and wonderful stage in my life.

12