All Comments on 'Daddy Daughter Awakening'

by StevenMonel400

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Slow down!

You have the makings of a pretty good story here but you rushed thru it so quickly that you neglected to expound on issues that would engage readers more effectively. Much more could have been related about the father's struggle and indecisiveness; there was room for lots of flirting and teasing. Buildup is crucial if you expect to succeed with your writing. Intimacy and that all so important emotional connection were sorely lacking. These are the things that separate erotic literature from pornographic scribbling. This story falls somewhere in the middle but could have been much more enjoyable!

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxover 8 years ago
way2damnquickly:

after reading the comment telling you slow down the story ..... .....

i've needed extremely quickly skim around ..... can't even bother reading .....

i'm not gonna even bother reading that's how quickly you've done things .......

revise this except now take time doing everything every detail every portion

RediscoveredRediscoveredover 8 years ago
Short and sweet

I liked the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This made me think of my wife and her dad. You can just tell when something is going on. She talks about him and his big cock all the time. She has prime pussy that can take as much as 11 inches. She was designed for him physically. She told me she saw him from time to time when she was growing up. After we were married, I accidentally saw him under his covers, and he is hung just like she told me. She goes to visit him frequently and comes home with very wet panties. She lets me fuck her all I want, but I don't think I satisfy her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous