All Comments on 'Daddy Daughter Love'

by ForbidLust

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

I liked the story as it was very well written. The only two criticisms I have would be that it was mostly buildup and very little sex and, given how she fucked herself with a vibrator before, I would have thought her hymen would have been already popped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm not sure

If this story made me horny or hungry. "She made..." Breakfast..... Lunch.... Dinner... Yes, we get it. You make and eat food. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
too much at the end....

you basically ignored genetics at the end.....preg with their fourth? I don't buy it.

Interesting story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1.......2.......3........4.......

5........6........789.10

Your pace, was nice until the end. You fit the next several years into a PS note; like oh yeah and all this stuff happened too, the end. Hard to give a fairy tale ending in two short paragraphs.

gaynudist50gaynudist50almost 8 years ago
Very Well Done

Excellent story hon, don't change a thing. Never mind the "anonymous" gutless cowards, just delete them. If they had any sense of fair play they would sign in and allow a rebuttal. To be fair I've criticized in the past too, but I've always signed in too allow the writer to send some feedback it's only fair, at least "Sex4lf57" signed in , that is fair and commendable. Writers do learn from some positive criticism, but not leaving a name your not playing fair. I think the story was well done as is. You must not forget this just fantasy, if you want truth go to "Barnes & Noble", or read a newspaper, there's all kinds of violent truth for you every day.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 8 years ago
story

was pretty good up to the part where they fucked and he popped her cherry??????????????? how did she still have one after fucking herself with a dildo?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love Love Love

Wonderful story, very well written. I love that you didn't just jump into the sex; it was an actual story! Bravo. Please write more or continue this one!!

MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatover 7 years ago
Great Story

I Dearly loved all of it. You did rush the ending a little to much. slow it down and that would have been a great part 2 to this story. Keep up the great work looking forward to more of this kind of story from You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lovig daughter

i have wanted my married daughter since my wife died.I aways try to feel her tits when we hug, I think she is aware of this.Iwould love to go further but am scared of her reaction so I just think about her as I masturbate

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
Perfect Love Story!

I enjoyed their falling in love and adding sex and multiple pregnancies. (I have a pregnancy fetish).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sweet,Sort Of.

A weird but sweet little love story.

Guess it had a happy ending with the family of 6 functioning as a normal,loving group.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not very good.

A badly written story with a well-worn theme. The dialogue was mainly totally unrealistic and, in addition to the many other faults which have already been pointed out, a peek is a quick look and a peak is the top of a mountain.

junamjunamalmost 4 years ago

There’s something about incestuous romance that makes the heart beat faster! Thanks for sharing this story.

raindr0psraindr0psover 2 years ago

Simple yet beautiful. I like how the story focused on their mutual love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous