Daddy Daughter Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ForbidLust
ForbidLust
133 Followers

"OH DADDY!!" she moaned. "I love you."

"I love you too darling," I said softly as we continued to passionately kiss.

My hands then lifted up the hem of her babydoll and I began to kiss her breasts and stomach. Her breathing quickened more as I did so. I continued to kiss on down to her snatch and started on her pussy lips.

"Oh Daddy," Allison moaned. "That feels so wonderful."

"I know sweetheart," I replied as I began to run my tongue along her slit. "Just wait."

I continued to run my tongue along her lips to her clit and back down again. I then began to run my tongue along her opening, flicking it rapidly and I felt her body quiver. I did this for a bit and then moved up to nibbling and sucking her clit. My fingers worked her slit and her body was in full ecstasy. Before long, I felt her body gushing and her back arched up as she orgasmed from the pleasure I gave her.

"OH DADDY YES!!" she moaned. "TAKE ME AS YOURS."

"Later sweetie," I said softly as I lapped up her juices. "We're going to take this slow."

I finished lapping up her juices and I kissed my way back up to her. I then kissed her on her lips and she looked at me with a knowing look. We laid there for a few minutes as her breathing started to return to normal.

"Oh Daddy!" Allison said softly. "That was wonderful. The best feeling I've had in a long time."

"I'm glad sweetie," I replied. I leaned over and kissed her forehead. "It did feel good. I haven't done that in a long time."

I felt her hand reach over and touch my cock. "I can see it excited something else too Daddy." She said with a smile.

"Yea it is that."

"Maybe someone should take care of it."

Before I could say a word, I felt her lower my underwear and remove it. I then felt her hand on my cock and she started to stroke it. I began to moan as she got to the base of my balls and gave them a squeeze.

"OOOHHHHHHHH!"

That was when I felt her mouth slide onto my cock and she started sucking it. She matched her sucking and her hand movements and I began to buck into her mouth. She began to pick up her pace and I slowly bucked my hips.

"OH ALLISON!!" I moaned. "GOD THAT FEELS GOOD!"

She began to go faster and I couldn't help but buck quicker. Next thing I knew, I felt myself building rapidly and I shot a load straight into her mouth. I must've taken her by surprise because she sputtered and some wound up on her face but she quickly recovered and she swallowed what she could. When I finished cumming, she laid her head on my shoulder and I was smiling.

"JESUS ALLI!" I said. "That was wonderful. I didn't know you knew how to do that."

She smiled at me but said nothing. We laid there in one another's arms not wanting to move. Before we both knew it, we were sound asleep.

The next few weeks, we continued that type of play. I wasn't ready to actually penetrate her and I could tell she was nervous when it even looked like our play was going in that direction. It didn't matter though as we were both perfectly happy. Then it was time to get ready for graduation. This was going to be the biggest night of her young life. For graduation, we went back to the mall and I bought her a new dress to wear as well as a new necklace, earrings, and heels.

The day of graduation dawned bright and sunny. She left early to get her hair and nails done. We had lunch together and I prepared her favorite dinner. When we finished eating, she got dressed and we headed for the school. The ceremony lasted a couple of hours. When it was over, the graduates threw their caps into the air and a loud cheer swept the crowd.

I finally managed to make my way to where Allison was and I found her chatting with some friends.

"Dad? Do you mind if I go out with my friends and get some milkshakes to celebrate?" she asked.

"No I don't mind at all Alli," I replied. "You're a big girl but please don't be out all night and be careful!" I told her.

"Don't worry Dad. I won't and I will."

"Good." I gave her a hug. "Congratulations sweetie," I said. "Now go and have fun."

I watched her go with her friends and so I headed home alone. When I got home, I actually went to her room and sat down on her bed. I couldn't believe it that after 18 years, my little girl has finally grown up. I sat there thinking and then I smiled. I went to her dresser and after searching a couple of drawers, I found where she kept her lingerie. I found the white one and I laid it out for her on the bed. I wrote a note for her to put it on and to meet me in the bedroom. I made sure though that she would go to her room first and then I went to the bedroom and stripped out of my clothes.

I heard a car come up the road followed by the opening and closing of the front door. I recognized Allison's footsteps as she began to walk up the stairs and I went to use the facilities. I then heard her enter my bedroom and I walked out of the bath room. She saw me walked out and smiled. I was standing there in boxers while she was wearing the lacey white satin babydoll. We approached one another and we began to kiss. While we were kissing, her hands lowered my boxers and they fell down and we wound up collapsing onto the bed.

I wound up on top of her but it didn't matter. We were both rolling around on the bed. Our bodies pressed together and I felt my cock rubbing against her slit. I lifted my body up and down and her pussy lips grabbed it and I rubbed my cock along them.

"Oh Daddy," she moaned.

I continued to do this and I could feel the excitement building between us. I began to caress her breasts and I pressed myself more firmly against her. This caused both of our bodies to quiver with the pleasure emanating between us. I sat her up and lifted up her babydoll and got it up over her head and I threw it onto the floor. I then lowered her back onto the bed and feeling her smooth, bare skin made me forget that she was my daughter.

We began to make out all over again and I reached under me and positioned my cock at her opening and I slowly inserted myself into her for I don't know if she was a virgin or not. Come to find out, she was and she grimaced in pain when I popped her cherry.

"OOHHHHHH!!"" she moaned. "That hurt Daddy."

"I know sweetie. That was why I went slowly. Wasn't sure if you were still a virgin or not."

"I guess I'm not anymore," she said chuckling.

I chuckled with her but I just held her close and didn't move yet. I wanted her to feel me and to know everything was going to be wonderful. After a couple of minutes, I then slowly started to thrust myself into her. While I was thrusting, my hands rubbed her tits as we went back to kissing. Our hands then found one another and I stared into her eyes as we made love for the very first time. I continued to move into her and her hips matched my movements. We kissed again and I began to move faster as I felt my pleasure building up.

"OH DADDY YES YES!! TAKE ME DADDY!!" she was saying.

"OH I WILL SWEETIE!" I replied as I began to move quicker and harder.

"FASTER DADDY. CUM INSIDE ME!! MAKE ME YOURS!!"

I couldn't believe she wanted me to sperm her. When I heard her say that, I went even faster.

"OOOOHHHH ALLISON! I'M GETTING SO CLOSE!!"

"YES DADDY YES YES!! I WANT YOU TO BE MINE ALWAYS!!"

"YOU HAVE ME MY LOVE!!"

It didn't take long. I gave one hard thrust and I came deep inside her.

"OOHHHHHH!!" she moaned as she felt my release.

It wasn't long after I came that she followed suit as I was hitting her clit with each one of my thrusts. When we finished orgasming, I fell on top of her and gave her a sweet tender kiss. She looked up at me and smiled sweetly.

"Thank you Daddy for a wonderful graduation gift," she said.

"No problem sweetie."

I held her close while I was still inside her. After a couple of more minutes, I got off and we just snuggled into each other's arms.

"Good night Daddy," she said with one last kiss.

I returned it and said "good night Alli."

We both fell asleep naked and satisfied.

The next morning, I was the first to awake. I looked over and Allison was still tucked against my shoulder. I managed to extricate myself without waking her and, without bothering to put my clothes back on, I went downstairs and made the coffee. When the coffee was done, I brought up two cups and placed on one the coaster on her side of the bed. The smell of the elixir of life stirred her and she woke up.

"Morning Daddy," she said.

"Morning Alli," I replied. "I brought you a cup of coffee."

"Thanks."

We sat on the bed together drinking our coffee not caring that we were both still naked.

"Thanks again for last night," she said.

"No problem sweetheart," I replied. "I love you and I wanted to take care of my baby girl."

She giggled. "I'm no longer a baby you know."

"Oh I know," I said. "You are a woman and I will always treat you as such."

She blushed. "I want to be yours Daddy," she said. "And I am not talking about just as your daughter."

"I know my love," I acknowledged. "You have awakened something deep in me that no other woman save one has ever awakened. In fact, I do have a legitimate present for you."

I reached over into the nightstand drawer and opened it. I pulled out a box and handed it to her. She opened it up and gasped. Inside were two rings. One was bigger than the other but the significance wasn't lost on her. They were the engagement and wedding rings that belonged to her mother. I helped put them on her finger and they fit her nicely. She started crying.

"I was going to give them to you one way or another sweetie. Now though, I think it is appropriate for you to have them."

"Thank you. I don't know what to say!"

"You don't have to say anything sweetie. You gave yourself to me and I to you last night. From now on, I will consider you my wife. You can still call me daddy if you want but you can also call me by my first name too."

We kissed again and held each other close. That day was spent moving her clothes over into the master bedroom. We set it up together and made sure we both were happy with it. We ordered Pizza for lunch and I made steak for dinner. That night, we didn't bother sleeping in clothes.

Two months later, was when she came with the news that she was pregnant with our twins. After she told me, we moved and set up as a normal husband and wife. The twins were born seven months later and both were very healthy. Our daughter we named Elaine and our son we named Patrick.

A couple of years later, we added a third addition, another son and she is currently four months pregnant with our fourth child. Life could not get any better than it already was.

ForbidLust
ForbidLust
133 Followers
12