All Comments on 'Daddy Didn't Pull Pt. 01'

by blozo

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Sunset154Sunset154almost 6 years ago
Great Story

This was great story. Could there be another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A penis the thickness of a toilet paper roll is not thick.

Seriously a ten inch cock and he is as thick as a toilet paper roll. Come on man.

If your dick is that size or fits in one you are no good to a woman no matter length. Look up vagina length you dont need 10 hell i over 8 and my wife cant take most.

blozoblozoalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Read the last line of the last page. The one that says CERTAIN ACTS DEPICTED IN THIS WORK OF FICTION ARE ANATOMICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

I was a nurse for thirty years. I don't need your anatomy lesson. Of course it's made up! It's a stroke story. Follow the link to my essay "How Sex Really Works" if you need a clinical explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Inconsistent narrative point of view

Great story and can’t wait for more but try and keep the narrative point of view in either 1st or 3rd person and not switch between the two.

Driverben10Driverben10almost 6 years ago
Bravo!!!

Great read. Very entertaining

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Nice but....

...this guy not only has a big dick but he IS a big dick! His wife nearly died from childbirth and he goes and knocks up the coworkers wife, his daughter, the niece and most likely his sister, many against the women’s expresseddesires otherwise.

I know it’s fantasy, and I don’t want to be a downer, but men need to know that NO means NO, whether it’s agreeing to the sex act, or where the male should cum.

Who’s paying for all these bastard children??!!

Other than that it was good. The first few pages were the best, where you detailed the romance between he and Janet. After that it kinda felt like you were trying to introduce as many girls as possible for him to fuck and seed, without the same level of description or emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I hope there is going to part 2

blozoblozoalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Working on pt. 2 now

Probably be a week or two.

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 6 years ago
Good story, but...

4x stars.

I like this type of story, about a serial fucker. Can't call this cheating since his wife is in on it. Even 'pimping' for him! Cool! I liked this one too, mostly.

I liked the people in it. Though I would have preferred girls who aren't quite so tiny, more like Judy in fact! When I read about such young looking girls I sometimes get the feeling that calling them 18 years old is just an alibi, and that the author is actually writing about much younger girls. That's not really my cup of tea but everyone to their own.

Gave this a good rating anyway, as I said, quite good.

But please! First replace all instances of "in to" with "into", that drove me crazy.

silversmiles64silversmiles64almost 6 years ago

The part that I enjoyed the most was the daughter in braces. I understand the part about getting many of the women pregnant, but don't really agree with him doing it without their consent, even though consent may have been implied.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 6 years ago
Hot

Love to have a wife and daughter like those

Omart57Omart57almost 6 years ago
Freakin Awesome!

Long story but I loved every word!

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 6 years ago
cumming

I had to laugh at this story, for one thing, no man can cum as much as this guy was supposed to be doing, if he could, the sperm bank would love to have him fill a few gallon. jugs, lol.and the odds of knocking up 4 fertile women who all just happen to be fertile at the time when he fucked them. is hard to believe, I raised 4 girls and none of them had periods at the same time.

blozoblozoalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@sexymeup

Once again I have to call someone's attention to the italicized writing at the bottom of the last page, which says "Certain acts depicted in this work of fiction are anatomically impossible".

Follow the link below that statement if you need a clinical explanation. I am well aware that the volume of the average ejaculation is about 5 cc's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Viginity

Great story, read your essay, the only thing that really hit my suspension of disbelief is that an avid gymnast would have a hymen. Most loose their hymen, along with ballerinas, dancers and horseback riders, due to the strenuous nature of their exercises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Long read but worth it, love to read a continuation about big sisters daughters

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
Great story and essay

5* on each!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too long

Too long. 4 pages would have kept my interest

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seen better

Too long but not bad considering the content I'd give 4 *

MotherLover269MotherLover269over 5 years ago
still hot

secomd time i read it and love it family fun for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Daddy Didn't Pull mmm

Love, love loved this. I was wet by the end of the 1st page and climaxing throughout the story. I'm so wet still, and cum so hard and ready to cum again. This story still has me throbbing and my juices flowing out of me. Been a long time since a story like this has had this much effect on my body. Mmm I love this feeling. Great story. I'll be reading it a lot. Looking forward to more....

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 5 years ago
A Tad Too Long

It was a great story but for 2 things:

1) WAY too long...I like long stories as long as they stay interesting. At one point I almost dumped it...too much "fluff filler" info.

2) what's with everything being "shiny"? Shiny cervix, shiny knob, her husband's cock shining with their juices.

Will I read the next chapter?? YOU BET!!! 5 stars

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
great story

dont change anything in your writing style. just keep it in the family no outsiders that the best

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 4 years ago
Still love it!

Love the story and the added humor had me choking on my Dr Pepper. “he can’t be trusted to pull out”. I’m still cracking up... Janet is getting all kinds of breaks and he is getting everybody in the family pregnant. Love it! 😂😂

shyspudshyspudabout 4 years ago

bloody brilliant!

pun intended

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97almost 3 years ago

Great story! I loved it and rated it accordingly. I have favorited you and will be eagerly sampling your offerings in the near future. Thanks for contributing and I have the same kink for those huge, but in actuality non-existent, loads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing! Marvelous story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the story a lot it was hot sexy I liked when the girl told her cousin about it and he fuck her and cum inside her two. I loved the fact he filled his daughter and his niece full of cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have come back to this series a number of times. The encounter with the young married couple is underrated. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TRAILER PARK TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice

Sir_GaloisSir_Galois11 months ago

Got as far as this before I had to stop and laud you:

"But what really excited him about Janet was the effortless way they talked. Neither of them felt for a moment like it was on them to carry on the conversation, and what silences there were were brief and comfortable."

I feel so seen!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The way the story started, I thought it was gonna be one of those romance type things, given all the buildup and sharing of their life, with tragic loss to follow, and it had me going there when she started to feel ill before giving birth. Then it got to the part where it seemed like she was going to cheat and I thought "oh well, I guess this is the bit where the heartbreak and separation comes, right?" But no, turns out Janet wanted them both to swap. She seemed to get off on her husband fucking other woman, even though she was built up to be more "normal" I guess you could say. Then it got even more depraved and kinky as we find out she's REALLY into incest. For what it was, a good kinky story though it felt misleading at times (I won't fault the author for that though, that's more on my expectations).

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeah, Brian is a douche, and a wimp for agreeing to use a condom with his own wife, but Judy's not much better for agreeing to have her first experience with a bare dick be with a man other than her husband. And she continued to cheat on him for years. So who's really the bad guy? Both of them are garbage people. They deserved each other.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very nicely written and i love the way the story moved

forward . Now there are three that are pregnant . That is

the best part . Keep it in the family .

DamondevilleDamondeville4 months ago

I was… disappointed. With the title and description, as well as the beginning I thought this story was going in a whole other direction with the daughter and father being the main characters. Although the story was well written I greatly felt I was mislead into the subject of this story. Although he had consent to sleep with these other women from his wife, the manner in which he does it and enjoys it, comes off as cheating. I could not help but feel like I was caught up in cheating scenarios over and over. What makes me even more upset is I enjoyed the basic structure of the story, but I feel it involved people it didn’t need too. I would have rather he have a special relationship with just his daughter overseen with approval by the mother. I will have to greatly consider whether to read the rest because basically this is a story of how the wife uses her physically attractive, well endowed husband as a breeding stud so callously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblozo@blozo
Come visit me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/posts/70898525 I write a wide variety of stories, and publish here on Literotica, a safe place for incest/taboo content. I'm in the process of taking all non incest content down from this site, primarily due to low ratings/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES