All Comments on 'Daddy Does His Slutty Daughter'

by cleanly_shaven

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ap2techap2techabout 10 years ago
Very good

Very possible premise. I hope you provide a part two. Taylor needs a dick too.

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniabout 10 years ago

Taylor needs to be fucked by Daddy too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * * *

I can't wait for Ty to make Taylor pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why not the friend?

A few things that threw me off about this story. Why did the dad not fuck the friend Taylor ? 1) She isn't related and 2) She has a bigger bust and ass. More over everything, why is it that they change their minds to go for a dick, after seeing the dad's? That's really weird. Were both girls seriously never into ANY of the boys at school? At least say that both girls have had experience with a guy from High School, but that it was a bad experience because the guys lack in size that they desired and went for the dad's because it was huge in comparison to the High School boys...or something. I'd put this in a rough draft state. Good start, but I would add more to it, and try to make it be more believable.

HARDFORUDADDYHARDFORUDADDYalmost 10 years ago
wow

Thanks for a hot story. Hope there is more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes, Clean Shaved, Wearing Thongs !!!

Just Fuckin AWESOME, Great story, am going to read more of yours if there any, and i'm also Clean Shaved, and wearing a lime green thong, oh by the way i'm a Man !!

lillyjones1402lillyjones1402almost 10 years ago
aweesome

wow .... awesome story . very well written .... it really got me wroked up :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

100# bodies do not have C cup breasts

Anastasia88Anastasia88over 2 years ago

So fucking hot! I love how she didn't hesitate to lube her tight ass and take her daddy's cock. But they left poor Taylor feeling neglected. She needs to get her ass fucked too. Hope you write more :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous