All Comments on 'Daddy Explores Jessica'

by milleniumman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
And then?

Pretty good build up but no finish....just when it was getting good it ended...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yuk

Sick old Prick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I have to agree that this is pretty sick, he should be locked away.

MomspankerMomspankerabout 7 years ago
Good start

Since Im here reading incest porn the morality of any story doesn't bother me. So anyone commenting about that sort of thing should be ignored.

It's a good start to a story but it needed finishing. Little longer and I might have came.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hahaha

My girlfriends and I concocted a very similar scenario in order to get our dads to have sex with us. We pretended to go out and get really drunk but in reality only had one drink each . When we came in we had my dad take care of us. We had him strip off our clothes and then put us in the shower. While in the shower we pulled him in and by the end of the night he had fucked us both. Then we repeated this with her dad. It worked like magic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sweet!

Can't wait for daddy to explore her body more!

CaressaBirdCaressaBirdabout 7 years ago
Intelligently written and subtle

Cool - I'm ready for part two! Your Jody stories are amazing too...

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 7 years ago
Please write chapter 2 and three

Great start. More chapters please. He must explore further and finally have her. His fat cock filling her with his seed in her unprotected, fertile, ovulating pussy. He produces his own daughter/granddaughter. Then one day in 18 years fucks her too producing his great grandchild.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Good STORY

Hope you continue the series where she tells Dad about the erotic dream she had. Someone rubbed her breasts and pussy. She had the Most AMAZING ORGASM. Daddy, I woke up and looked into your loving eyes. Daddy will you touch me like that? No-one has ever loved me like that.

I sat up and gently touched her cheek. "Yes baby, I will."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mm this gets me horny, thinking of his fingers in her warm, wet hole, moving in and out, her clit hard and hot as he rubs and rubs, he can't help himself... My pussy gets wet even thinking of it, I've checked this story a few times lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous