All Comments on 'Daddy Finally Does Step Daughter Ch. 02'

by badtobadone

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I just wandered today about the staff in the story ... The part where I'd want to do exactly the same kiss my daddy down ... Moving slowly to his balls sucking on them just for a moment and then going down till I can suck on his toes having my face towards him and see how it gets him horny. Him stroking his cock. Do you know how it feels when you touch own feet and pussy feels just nice about it. I have never had anyone licking and sucking on my toes properly just a bit but those guys did not turn me on. I wish my daddy can do it to me before he can lick another area I need him in there lots. But before I wanna be back to my daddy and topic. The most horny part when daughter is moving her kisses and her tongue closer not even to her daddy's dick or balls but his ass. I wanna my daddy open his legs for me like this so that I can finally taste it. My daddy's butt. I just have my pussy dripping here when I think how would I feel it. Feel my tongue on my daddy's anus. And my tongue sliding in my daddy's anus. And yeah finger sliding in my daddy's ass but only after I kissed and licked it long enough I can let it go and continue to work it out with my fingers . If it lets me have his dick in my mouth coming . After tasting and licking my daddy's ass and while I feel his ass or feeling my finger in his ass and when daddy gives me his cum in my mouth would be heaven . I'll need I'll beg my daddy after that to stimulate me.. Maybe my both holes too. To let me come after such activity . Butt. I wanna just one change I wanna my daddy order , make me and trick me into sucking his toes saying I'm to suck on them and suck and lick whatever area of my daddy's body he needs to be stimulated and pleased . And then my daddy's will make my kiss his ass lick and eat . Cause there is no daughter who would think or initiate such a dirty thing like licking daddy's ass or his toes . What daughter licks her daddy's ass or dreams of it. So I'll be very quiet about this . I'll not agree on it first . It's too dirty . Having daddy and me naked already enough wrong . But I'm afraid my daddy won't ask me too much if I want to. He will just order me to licks his butt and toes . And my daddy is the person who I don't want to argue with cause it can ends up very rough for me. To hard to rough maybe even in my ass for not listening to my daddy .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous