All Comments on 'Daddy Finds a Daughter'

by Naughtydad469

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ok

nice story, but please find a proof reader.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Brave

To meet a stranger from on-line and have sex is crazy. I would be afraid that someone else was at the door and that I was being set up. You are either very brave or really stupid I'm not really sure what. Regardless it was a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Kinda boring to be honest

This sounds like an exciting event that happened in your life, but it's relatively boring for a story on Literotica. Please continue to write though. Hopefully you'll provide us with more entertaining stories.

HeyAllHeyAllover 13 years ago
Fun Story

Thanks for sharing it. I found it to be interesting and entertaining.

I see you're from Fresno, I've been there once, nice place.

SweetSexyParamourSweetSexyParamourover 13 years ago
Daddy

Can't believe how hot and wet it made me to reread our story daddy.

angelfase2angelfase2over 13 years ago

Oh, Daddy...that was so yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Made me tingle...

I envisioned myself with daddy!

writedoctorwritedoctorover 13 years ago
Excellent

Wonderful story line, great writing style. Cannot wait for more.

SweetSassyVixenSweetSassyVixenover 13 years ago
Hot

Love the story. Good quality and flow. Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Umm, I Really Want My Real Daddy

to Fuck Me now. I want to fell his cock and his cum in my pussy and in my mouth. He has played with my titties before, but has always stopped short of fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i want daddy

i want daddy to catch me fucking myself with a dildo while moaning his name. great story!

Greensparrow82Greensparrow82over 13 years ago
Wonderful

Great story. Can't wait to read more from you.

dragonflychilddragonflychildover 13 years ago
Oh Daddy

Oh that was awesome...I love being daddy's little princess...online daddy's are very special..I love them, but like you and your delicious experience I am looking forward to experiencing it for real...mmm oh daddy I am sorry I was such a naughty little girl...

dragonflychilddragonflychildover 13 years ago
Oh Daddy

Oh that was awesome...I love being daddy's little princess...online daddy's are very special..I love them, but like you and your delicious experience I am looking forward to experiencing it for real..and I do love the idea of daddy's little girl getting pregnant to daddy...mmm oh daddy I am sorry I was such a naughty little girl...

JackandJilldoJackandJilldoover 13 years ago
Like my own

Well, as a daddy who has fucked his own daughter, this was a very inspiring story.

If any other nymphs need a daddy, let me know. I'm tiring of saggy tits.

Naughtydad469Naughtydad469over 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks For Reading!

I just wanted to thank all of you that have private messaged me, or posted your kind words below! :) I am glad that you enjoyed the story!

I still can't believe almost 20,000 readers have viewed this story, in just under a month. I hope that my story left you wet, or helped you to "cum for daddy" as many of the other writers on Literotica, have helped me to do ;)

I am very honored that several of you added me as a "favorite author", or my story to your "favorite story" list. THANK YOU!

I am glad that I listened to some of my "daughters", that I had shared this story with them, prior to submission. With their encouragement, and "wet pussy" testimonials, I decided to submit this experience.

It was truly, a very exciting experience for me. "Beth" was fantastic daddy's girl, despite her nervousness and "lack of experience" (her words). Skin on skin, is much better than, keyboard to keyboard sex. Cyber-sex, or web-cam fun can both be exciting, but it can not beat the soft, warm flesh, touch, and scent, of a "daddy's girl", that has collapsed onto daddy's chest, smiling with pure joy (and sometimes "cum") on her face.

Please. VOTE if you liked the story and feel free to comment here, or send me a private message ;)

KISSES to all the girls that love their daddy! I hope those "Kisses" find the place you need them most! ;)

Naughtydad469

sitonmyfacebaby@gmail.com

P.S. I apologize for some of the typos etc. I had several proof readers (thanks "daughters") but some how "daddy" messed it up during the copy/pasting part of the submission.

FoamyBeersFoamyBeersabout 13 years ago
Great!

I'm gonna have to try the role-play! This sounds like very enjoyable fun!

Guess I'll start online, and hope it can progress to person, if I am as lucky as you are!

Good job of telling your experience!

danson8705danson8705over 12 years ago
Keep writing.

A wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

My pussy is sooo wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmmmm

That was fucken sexy!!! had my pussy so wet!!!! I could be a good lil slut...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks.

I was masturbating to this.

Thank you.

xx Naomi

pamelaz2004pamelaz2004over 11 years ago
oh DADDY!!!!!!

I wish my daddy would punish me for being naughty. This story got me really wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yum

That was great daddy I enjoyed every word of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh Naughty Daddy

I want to be your Princess and have you teach me how to be a good girl......or a good slut!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stepdaddy

As a preteen my stepdaddy used to spank us, always in the privacy of his office, bare hand on bare butt. As I began developing, the spankings began to include him caressing and fondling my sore butt cheeks, even spreading me and touching my wetness. Several times his finger penetrated me, thrusting until I moaned to orgasm.

We never discussed these moments but I always remember his gentle touches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm now bone tired of the word "daddy".

rapemymouthdaddyrapemymouthdaddyover 8 years ago

Mmmmm. Hot. I played with my wet cunt until I came. I wish you would have punished her tight asshole.

Naughtydad469Naughtydad469about 8 years agoAuthor
Yes, I still role play

To answer any anonymous "feedback ", I still role play and always welcome new "daughters ", or other female role players.

LimitlessQueen15LimitlessQueen15over 6 years ago
Me too!

Omg! I Love this! My husband and I enjoy this role play very much! Along with every other variation you can think of btwn a man and woman lol Thank you for sharing and i look forward to reading many more yummy stories! πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful!

That’s super hot. I’m so horny now. I wish I had a daddy to fuck me like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtydad469@Naughtydad469
Naughty dad in his mid 40's, in shape, great stamina ;) I Love daddy-daughter stories and role plays. Daddy's girls are very special, but I am interested in talking with all females and helping them with their fantasies. I have helped women explore their daughters, mommies, t...