All Comments on 'Daddy Gives Step Mom a Turn'

by bittykitty869

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unreal

Totally lacking credibility, rather silly dialogue and, no father refers to himself as "Daddy" when talking to an 18 + year old daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As if !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waste of my time just your unlikely fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
unreal 2

In these incest stories, just about every mother who is fucking her son calls herself 'mommy'. So do the sons. In fact some insist on it. Some really get into 'baby talk', for example : ' Does mommies baby boy want his naughty mommy to suck his great big cock?' I agree with the rest of your comments, though.

hieratichieraticover 9 years ago
good

I like your series. As far as unrealistic, it is but that is why it is fantasy. I do see that as you write there is improvement. As far as the negative comments. A great many people do not think how much it takes for people to let their dark side out. Keep writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please Stop

"I was starting to make small whimpering noises into my step mom's pussy and could feel an orgasm building in my own. It had me so distracted that I was a little surprised when she came. Her clit swelled in my mouth and I felt her pussy start spasming against my chin as she pressed her feet to the mattress and ground her hips against my face, Daddy keeping me still for her."

That's about as erotic as dying my hair. Could you be any less bored and distanced? You sound completely dead inside. No emotion, just disengaged description. Charming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapters Need to be Numbered

Readers should not have to figure out the order of the 6 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!!!

Less with daddy and mummy.. More with the brothers please?? Maybe make one of the brothers feel a little sorrow for her but fucks her anyway..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Improve

Improve your story-add detail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More! please more.

This is tooo goood for my pussy.

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
order

in which order is the best to read them..?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

süper

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous