All Comments on 'Daddy Hard at Work'

by Naughtydaddy46

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mmm... Please do more..

I want you to fill my cock-sucking mouth with your piss... I want you to spank my little breasts... I want you to make me drink my own piss... I want you to eat my little ass at school.. I would love for you to spank me in a tight short shirt and make my piss and cum drip down to my ankles.. I want you to make me your sweet little whore.. I want you to fuck me like you own me and force me to scream for you like a little bitch.. Dominate me so I feel helpless and horny under your touch Daddy..

Make me yours.. Fill me.. Own me.. Bite me.. Spank me.. Punish Me.. What ever you desire Daddy.. I want to be your little fucktoy.. I want to be your sweet little girl..

Please don't be afraid to be rough with me Daddy.. I deserve all the pain you give me..

Daddy please do submissions like this more often.. (Pretty please?)

Have a wonderful day Daddy! ♥

XOXO -M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You know me

Oh daddy: you know me so well!!! I know I’m your daughter because I’m just as nasty and naught as you are!! Your stories and our adventures together just keep getting better and better. I absolutely LOVE it up the ass!!! Whether it’s your long tongue swirling up inside or your Big cock stretching it wide open, it feels amazing!! Thank you for giving me so much pleasure that I piss myself... I know you don’t mind it when I do that. Maybe next time daddy, I’ll try to get you SOO very excited that you’ll piss on me!!!😘

Mira0107Mira0107about 6 years ago
Daddy I want you

Oh daddy, my sweet virgin pussy is begging to be fuck by you. Please make me cum so hard in your big daddy cock. I want it so much, your voice makes me want wet so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It’s getting out of hand

Ok tbh I obviously know I’m not the only person in this whole world who listens to you but damn knowing that someone gets to talk to you or chat with you and exchange pics and videos....god I feel bloody jealous and it’s just weird :/ i never got jealous of someone I didn’t even know and now I’m both jealous and horny wow dangerous combination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mmmmmm!

Oh yes fuck all my holes daddy . I would love to be your daddy's girl to give you pleasure as you give me,! Your voice is so sexy and raunchy. Makes me so wet and horny listening to you . You make me cum hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just wow

I find it hard to cum to audio, yet this made me cum so hard and so quick, thank you for uploading it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Horny little girl

I'm actually a virgin but get really horny and want an older man taking control. You're stories and voice get my tiny tight pussy so wet for you. I want to learn to be a good girl for daddy. I want to be able to talk to you like the other girls.

Wetgirl247Wetgirl247almost 6 years ago
Oh God!!

I had an amazing orgasm, I want a daddy like you... Well, I need it...

Bluehoney17Bluehoney17over 5 years ago
Well well

Daddy's a dirty boy himself. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My pussy is soaked daddy and my ass feel so stretched out. Thank you daddy ;) wish I knew how to contact you to “help” you out at work ;).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Vile disgusting

TwhallTwhallover 1 year ago

Daddy, tell mommy that , I, baby girl am sleeping over at a friend's house when in reality you have me tied up in the basement fucking me all weekend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous