All Comments on 'Daddy Longlegs'

by masterandmargarita

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

Besides being incredibly erotic, this syoru was suspenseful & quite scary. Grest emding. Really well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful story, 5 stars 😍😘👏

Thank you for such a wonderful story. I'm not usually into girl/girl but these two characters have such an instant and natural bond, love and friendship. I love the way they were there for each other using their individual strengths to help each other with their weaknesses. The sex was HOT and not forcibly written or gratuitous.

I loved how you revealed who and what DaddyLongLegs is and why he was invading their dream state, giving them nightmares, that this scarecrow needed to be returned to its place in order to strip it of all its powers! And best of all this story just screamed Halloween even though it wasn't based on Halloween.

You are an excellent writer. I look forward to reading more of your submissions. 5 stars all the way 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great work

This was amazing. I discovered it while searching on random and I'm glad that I did. I am also not too keen on girl-girl action but the story was so good, it made me believe in these girls and enjoy their interactions too. Hats off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Eh

Lesbo angle not my cup of tea so I skipped those parts. It would have been better if Slenderman would have fucked them 2 stara

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Iowa

I'm out of state now but I was pleasantly surprised that I happened upon a story not only from my corner if Iowa but then my old stomping grounds / place of employment popped in to an already engaging story and I just had to say hi and compliment your narrative skill.

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29about 3 years ago

Well told sexy horror story, glad it had a happy ending. The weaving in of legit psychological issues and techniques was impressive and added depth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterandmargarita@masterandmargarita
Proud Chicagoan. B-Horror movie aficionado. Creator of "VHS Erotica." I self-publish as Brixton Atwood. Note: Masterandmargarita was formerly a husband and wife erotic writing team - writer and editor, respectively. We are both single now, we write seperatley, but may contin...