Daddy Longlegs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was wearing a black g-string and squeezing the pole between her thighs as she spun around it. She had a lace garter on her thigh, a sexy decoration that would help her collect her tips. Kate dismounted the pole and walked along the perimeter of the stage in her heels, eyeing all of the cash on the display.

Claire waved her twenty at Kate to get her attention and set the bill on the stage. Kate looked in Claire's direction with a blank expression and walked over to her. She turned her back and bent over, peeling off her g-string and letting it to fall down to her heels. Kate grabbed herself by the ankles and looked Claire in the eyes from between her legs.

"Hi, Kate. Remember me?"

Kate's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. "Claire!"

Kate jumped off of the stage, causing a ruckus among the nearby patrons. They cheered and hooted as Kate climbed onto Claire's lap to hug her with all of strength.

Claire felt the club disappear around her Kate embraced her. Kate's chest was covered in sparkles and she smelled like perfume and sweat. Claire's eyes watered as she held Kate in her arms.

"Daddy Longlegs came for me tonight. He's real. I'm sorry for coming here, I tried to call you. I had to come and find you," Claire explained.

Kate gasped and pulled back. Before she could respond, a three-hundred-pound man put his hand on her shoulder.

"Come on, Kate. You know the rules. I don't need this tonight," he pleaded with her. Despite his stature, he had a gentle voice.

"Sorry, Tyrone!" Kate said. She turned back to Claire. "I can't be down here without my g-string."

"Can we go somewhere and talk?" Claire asked.

"Of course! I'm almost done with my shift, but I'm not allowed to leave the club with a customer. Tyrone has to walk me out the back entrance to my car."

"Kate, you know the boss is going to bust my big ass if I don't get your tiny ass back on that stage," Tyrone reminded her with a raised eyebrow. Kate held out a hand to shush him and turned back to Claire.

"There is a twenty-four hour diner that I always go to after work. It's under the bridge in Bettendorf, you can't miss it. Meet me there?" Kate asked.

"Great, I'll wait for you there," Claire promised.

Tyrone took Kate's hand and helped her climb back up to the stage. Kate got back into seduction mode and sat down at the edge of the stage in front of a customer. She lifted her legs in the air and rested them on his shoulders. She put her fingers on her pussy to spread it wide and turned to Claire to give her a wink.

Claire was in a daze from all of the wild exhibition on display. She had never been to a fully nude strip club and was completely unprepared for how graphic it was going to be. Kate was spreading her pussy and showing off her asshole inches away from the customers faces. Women in g-strings were sitting on laps and stroking men's boners over their pants. Two dancers teamed up on a single guy and buried his entire head in their pillowy bosoms. Female customers were taking off their shirts and rubbing breasts with the strippers while their boyfriends watched.

Tyrone stood at Claire's side and looked down at her in confusion. "Are you her mom or something?"

Claire stood up and got in his face. "No, I'm not her mom!"

"Okay, okay," he said, backing off with a laugh.

Claire turned away from the stage and found herself chest-to-chest with a topless dancer. She was in a Bettie Page style wig and had a black garter belt to match. "Want a dance? I'll give you half off, since I like girls," she offered.

As tempted as Claire was, she knew it would be best for her to make her exit. She didn't want to risk running into a client or anyone else that she knew.

"Sorry, I was just leaving," Claire replied.

Claire staggered towards the exit like she was drunk on T&A. She could feel all of the men's eyes on her as she walked through the club. It was exhilarating. She was the one that they couldn't see naked. It seemed to make them even more interested in her. Some of the men were even averting their eyes from jiggling tits inches from their faces just to watch Claire go by. Nate the doorman was thumbing through a wad of cash as Claire breezed past him on her way through the lobby.

"Don't forget amateur Wednesdays," Nate reminded her. "You'll make some good scratch."

Claire stopped in the doorway and felt compelled to go back up to the booth. She looked Nate in the eyes to read him for sincerity. "Do you really think I'm hot enough for Amateur night?"

"Are you kidding me? The crowd goes crazy for MILFs, especially the busty ones. Trust me."

Claire rolled her eyes at the term "MILF", but decided to take it as a compliment. All of the sexual activity that she witnessed in the club was still ringing through her body. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was throbbing.

"Nate, can you be completely honest with me?"

"I'm always honest," he said with a wink.

Claire reached for the bottom of her shirt. Her heart was pounding with excitement as she pulled it up and over her breasts to let them hang out in front of Nate's leering eyes.

"Do you still think I can make some money?"

"Hell yeah," he said as he ogled her big naturals. "You can make some money right now."

"How?" Claire asked, pulling her shirt back down.

"I've give you ten bucks if you let me touch them," Nate offered.

Claire couldn't believe how tempted she was by the proposition. She didn't care how much money he offered. The thought of his strong hands on her tits made her entire body pulse with pleasure.

"Okay," Claire agreed. She stepped up to the booth and pulled up her shirt again. Nate put his hands under her breasts and lifted them up, jiggling them in admiration. He enjoyed a few firm squeezes and teased her nipples with his fingertips. Claire didn't want to pull herself away, but she worried that someone could come out of the exit at any moment. She stepped back and covered herself.

"I've give you a twenty if you pull down your pants," Nate offered.

A group of men burst through the club doors with beer cans in hand.

"Toss those beers before you leave, gentlemen," Nate warned. "I'm not going to ask twice."

They threw their cans in the nearby garbage can. Claire's heart was pounding as she waited for the customers to make their exit. The second that the door swung shut Claire unbuttoned her jeans.

"I'm not bare, like the girls in there. I have a bush," Claire warned.

"That's cool. I'm down with bush. That's what I like about amateurs," Nate said. He looked over his shoulder and then down at Claire's waist and licked his lips. She unzipped her fly and pulled her pants and panties down to her thighs. Nate enjoyed an eyeful of her groomed bush and her swollen labia. He could see that her nipples were almost poking through the shirt.

"Lift up the shirt too," he suggested.

Claire raised her shirt to let him ogle her tits and pussy at the same time. She could feel a drip of moisture spilling down her inner thigh as she exposed herself.

"Turn around."

Claire turned to show him her ass and looked over her shoulder to watch his reaction.

"Goddamn," he said, wiping some sweat away from his brow.

"It's kind of big," Claire said.

"It's kind of perfect," Nate countered.

The door burst open again and Claire yelped in surprise. She pulled up her pants but couldn't get her shirt down in time. The group of young men exiting the club enjoyed an eyeful of her big breasts as they walked by.

The room filled with cheesy remarks like "Whoaa!" "Sheeeiiit! and "Big Tittttays!"

"Get lost," Nate threatened them. "If you like what you see, you can come back on Wednesday."

The customers made their exit and Claire burst out laughing. "Well, that was fun. I should probably get going."

"Want to make a hundred dollars?" Nate asked her.

Claire's stomach started swimming with nervousness and excitement. She knew what he was going to ask and it she soaked her panties in anticipation of it.

"I might be interested in making a hundred dollars," Claire replied, coyly.

"Come back here behind the booth and suck my dick," Nate suggested.

"Right here?" Claire asked.

"Yeah. No one will see you under here," he said, pointing to the booth that he was standing behind.

Claire swallowed nervously and looked over at the club door to see if anyone else was coming.

"Come on, quick. Before everybody comes flooding out at closing time."

"Okay," Claire agreed. She felt the need to remove her wedding band and stuffed it in her jeans pocket.

Claire stepped behind the booth and found herself chest-to-chest with a cut dude that she would have never even dreamed of blowing. He smelled like cigarette smoke and the tackiest of body sprays. She admired his arm muscles as he reached up to put his hands on her shoulders and guide her down to her knees.

Claire watched in anticipation as he unzipped his pants and reached in to pull out his cock. Claire put her hands on his ass and enjoyed a generous squeeze. His dick was semi-erect as it flopped out of his pants and she grabbed onto it, enjoying the feel of his erection as it hardened up in the palm of her hand.

The exit doors burst open and Nate reminded the customers to toss their beers. Satisfied that no one could see her behind the booth, Claire took the head of his cock into her mouth and was hit with the salty taste of his precum. It smelled like he hadn't showered and she kind of liked it. It smelled like dick. She hadn't smelled a dick in a long time. She wanted it so bad that she rubbed his swollen head all over her face, smearing her nose and her lips with his precum and covering herself in his smell.

She puckered her lips and kissed up and down the sides of his penis and put the head in her mouth, flicking her tongue under his frenulum.

"Fuck yeah. That's what Daddy likes. Suck it," he blurted.

"Please don't use the word 'Daddy'," Claire requested.

"Sure thing."

Claire continued to swirl her tongue over his engorged head and lap up his precum. Nate reached down to lift up her shirt. He squeezed her tits while she took his length into her mouth. Claire felt the spit pooling in her throat and pulled back to allow a stream of saliva to pour down his shaft.

Nate grabbed on to her hair and started to face-fuck her. His lodged his swollen cock into her throat and she made a gagging noise, causing him to pull back out of courtesy. Claire quickly recovered and leaned forward to bury his manhood into the back of her throat. She grabbed onto his ass for support as she continued to deepthroat him and gasp for the occasional breath of air.

As more and more customers exited the club, Nate could be heard mumbling incoherently in their direction. He could barely contain himself as Claire throated him aggressively and filled the lobby with sloppy blowjob noises. He put his hands on the counter and lifted his heels, groaning out in pleasure.

Claire swallowed him so deep that her lips were pressed against the zipper of his jeans. She felt his hot load squirting into the back of her throat and she pulled back to feel continued squirts painting her tonsils. There was so much semen pooling into her mouth that she swallowed with a big gulp in order to accommodate the rest.

Nate grabbed his shaft and pulled it out of her mouth. The final trickles of cum oozed out of his penis as he rubbed it across Claire's face. She could feel his sticky load smeared across her forehead and dangling from the tip of her nose. She couldn't get enough of the taste and milked the head of his cock for every last drop until he was nearly flaccid.

Claire used her shirt to wipe the cum from her nose and forehead. She peeked around the booth to make sure there weren't any customers in the room and stood up next to Nate.

"...sixty, eighty, hundred twenty, hundred thirty," Nate counted out the bills. His cock was still hanging out of his fly as he handed over the cash.

Claire grabbed the bills out of his hand and rushed towards the door, turning back to him just before her exit.

"See you on Wednesday, Nate."

CHAPTER 3: Nocturnal Emissions

Back behind the wheel of her car and speeding down the highway, Claire was still trying to process the outrageous events of the evening. In the course of a single day she had experienced more fear and more arousal than she had in her entire life. Her home was not safe. Her worst nightmares were coming to life. Yet, she couldn't stop thinking about the pulsing between her legs. The smell of that big dick that was rubbing cum around on her face. The teenage stripper that was exposing her asshole and spreading her pussy for anyone with a dollar.

Claire's thoughts were interrupted by a big neon sign that read DINER under the approaching bridge. She slammed on the brakes and swerved to avoid missing the exit. Inside the diner, Claire spotted Kate's blonde pigtails among the rows of booths and slid into the seat across from her.

"Sorry I'm late."

"That's okay, I just got here," Kate said. She was stirring her coffee and looking back at Claire anxiously.

"You saw him?"

"Who?" Claire asked. She was looking at Kate's chest which was still dusted in sparkles.

"Daddy Longlegs. You told me you saw him."

"Yes. Yes," Claire said, snapping out of her daze. "I don't know if I can go back home after that. It was unlike any nightmare I've ever experienced. My reality checks didn't work. He moved things in the dream and they were still misplaced when I woke up. If it happens again, I could have a heart attack."

"I know exactly what you mean," Kate said. "The trick is to stay up all night and sleep during the day. The dreams aren't as bad during the day time."

"I can't run my business during the third shift. I'll risk losing my clients and losing my house. Changing our lives around is not the answer. We are going to fight back."

The waitress interrupted to take their order. Kate went with the restaurant's signature Texas toast piled with ground beef and fries and smothered in cheese sauce. Claire decided to get the same. With an egg on top.

"How can we fight back against a dream?" Kate asked.

"I've killed hundreds of dreams and I can kill this one. We are going to walk through the nightmare together and map it out. We are going to write a different ending and stop it for good."

"How can we fight if we can't even move?" Kate asked.

"We can move. I'll show you how. When Daddy Longlegs came into my room tonight I was able to break the paralysis by wiggling my toes. I managed to get away from him and I woke myself up by coughing."

"Holy shit!" Kate blurted.

The waitress was at her side with two steaming piles of food. "Enjoy," the waitress said, setting their plates in front of them.

"Tomorrow is Sunday," Claire began and then realized that it was already four-thirty am. "Wait, I mean today is Sunday. That means I don't have any appointments. We can work on this all day and all night if we have to."

"Claire," Kate began, picking nervously at her food. "Can we stay the night together?"

Claire reached across the table to put her hand on top of Kate's. "Of course we can. You can stay with me as long as you need to. We are in this together."

"Thank you! Ever since this morning in your office I just knew that everything was going to be okay. As long as I'm with you."

"Yes, everything is going to be okay," Claire assured her.

They proceeded to eat their meals and share embarrassed smiles, processing the strange intimacies they have shared after only one day.

"Kate, I have a weird question for you."

"There are no weird questions for me," Kate replied.

"Daddy Longlegs comes into your room and forces you to masturbate for him. Do you have a fear of masturbation?"

Kate's face went pale. She set down her fork and looked down at her plate.

"I'm sorry. We don't have to talk about it."

"It was my Aunt," Kate began. "She hated sex and masturbation. She would tie my hands together behind my back before I went to sleep and cut them loose in the morning. I couldn't even scratch an itch or push my hair out of my face. It could have been worse. At least she never beat me. I know how stupid it sounds that it would have this effect on me."

"It's not stupid. I don't understand now how anyone could do that to a person," Claire said, trying her hardest to hold back her tears from Kate's story. "That was awful and abusive and you didn't deserve it. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, Claire. Really. I got out of there and I'm living on my own now. And I met you. You're helping me get over my fear. I wasn't able to enjoy touching myself until this morning in your office."

Kate looked over her shoulder to make sure no one was listening and lowered her voice. "I have a fucking crazy sex-drive. I rub myself against anything I can find. I think about sex all the time. I'll fuck just about anyone if they don't completely gross me out. Guys or girls. I've always been a total slut."

"And there is nothing wrong with that," Claire assured her.

"Yeah, I guess not. Tonight, I was spreading my pussy for customers for the first time. I've never touched myself at work before and it's all thanks to you. I'll put that in your Yelp review," Kate added with a laugh.

"So it seems to me that Daddy Longlegs is playing on our fears," Claire decided.

"Exactly," Kate agreed. "It's like he knows what scares me the most. Masturbation just triggers all of these terrible feelings. Did he make you masturbate too?"

Claire shivered, remembering the ordeal that she lived through earlier that night.

"Daddy had something different in store for me. Fingers. Long, scary fingers. I don't let anyone finger me."

"More coffee?" The waitress interrupted, causing Claire to jump.

"Yes, please."

Kate cracked a smile as the waitress walked off. "You don't like fingering?"

"No. I hate it. I don't want anyone poking their dirty fingers around in me."

"Well, fingering is overrated," Kate decided. "But I kind of like a finger up the butt."

"I don't do anything up the butt either," Claire added.

"Hey, wait a minute. What if we weren't scared?" Kate asked. "What if I loved to masturbate? What if you loved having fingers up your pussy?"

"Here's the check. No rush. Have yourselves a fun night, ladies," the waitress said.

"Kate, I think you're onto something," Claire agreed. "If we arm ourselves with all of my basic dream survival tools and we also work on our fears, I think we'll be unstoppable." Claire reached for the check and Kate swiped it away from her.

"I don't shake my money-makers for nothing," Kate quipped, pulling out her wad of cash.

Claire yanked the check out of Kate's hand and set a hundred and thirty dollars on the table.

"Neither do I."

****

Claire and Kate spotted the seedy motel across from the diner and decided that it would be safer than going back to either of their homes. The hourly rates at the front desk was the first clue as to what type of establishment they were walking into. The fact that the motel lobby doubled as an adult video rental store for the neighborhood was the second. Before Claire could object, Kate was already handing over cash and dangling a room key with a naughty smile.

"Kate, I think we should talk," Claire began as she dead bolted the door of their hotel room. She didn't really know where to start. This was her moment to set boundaries. To explain that she was twice Kate's age, despite the fact that she didn't appreciate other people pointing it out to her. This was the time to be a professional. To be the adult in the room. Kate was also showing interest in being the adult in the room.

"Every channel is porn!" Kate announced.