Daddy Longlegs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was fixated on the TV screen as she worked her way through the channels: two girls giving a guy a blowjob, a woman with fucking another woman in the ass with a strap-on, a close-up shot of double penetration, five cocks squirting sticky loads on woman's face while she held a bowl in place under her chin to catch the falloff. By the time Kate got to that last channel, Claire was sitting next to her on the edge of the bed to watch. The sight of all of the fucking and sucking and squirting bodily fluids had them nearly shaking in frustration.

"I'm sorry, Claire. I got distracted. What were you going to say?" Kate asked.

"We need...ah, I think we need to... we should—", Claire stammered, watching cock after cock erupt with milky white fluid.

"We have to work on our fears," Kate reminded her. "I'll go first. It will be quick. I'm really horny and I feel like I'm nearly cured already."

Kate tossed her hoody in the corner of the room and peeled off her yoga pants. She lay back on the bed in just her tank top and g-string. "Will you help me?"

Claire tore herself away from TV screen and looked at Kate, who was sprawled out on the bed and anxious to get started. Things were about to get messy and Claire was helpless to stop it.

"Kate, the goal is for you to be totally comfortable with masturbating," Claire explained, switching over to therapist mode the best she could. She stood up from the bed and removed her rain coat. "Let's create a comfortable setting."

"Can we watch porn?" Kate asked.

"Of course. We can do whatever makes you feel good."

"Okay, I'll take this off then." Kate pulled off her tank top and revealed her perky tits. "Do you want to take off your shirt too?"

Claire was aroused at the idea. She couldn't believe this was really happening.

"Okay, Kate, I'll take off my shirt. I'm not wearing a bra."

"I know," Kate said with a giggle. She watched with widened eyes as Claire pulled off her shirt. Her tits were so big they were swaying from side to side as she approached Kate at the side of the bed.

"I should probably take these off too," Claire said as she unbuttoned her jeans.

"Good idea," Kate said.

Claire dropped her pants to reveal her lace-trim blue undies. She grabbed the TV remote and lay next to Kate. They shared a smile and looked over each other's chests.

"What would you like to watch while you masturbate?" Claire asked.

"I liked that first one. Where they were giving the blowjob."

Claire flipped through the channels until she returned to double blowjob scene. A women was on her back at the edge of the bed, sucking balls into her mouth. Her co-star was laying on top of her, deep throating the cock and producing trickles of sticky spit. They grazed their breasts together as they coordinated their mouths and tongues to pleasure the lucky guy. Claire turned down the volume, worried that the sloppy gagging sounds could be heard from three rooms over.

"Have you ever given a blowjob with another girl?" Claire asked Kate.

"Yeah, it was pretty fun. I thought it would be nice to have another girl to share the load, but then he came twice as much!"

"I'll bet he did," Claire said. "Like that?"

The girls in the video had gotten onto their knees at the edge and the guy was spurting out a massive load onto their pretty faces. The women had white stripes streaking up their noses to their foreheads. They were sticking out their tongues to try and catch the cum beards that dangled from each other's chins.

"Will you get behind me?" Kate asked, sitting up to make room. Claire positioned herself behind Kate on the bed so that Kate was pressed into her lap. Kate leaned back against Claire, enjoying the feel of soft breasts on her back.

"Comfortable?" Claire asked.

"I've never been more comfortable," Kate replied. Kate scooched in tight so that Claire could feel Kate's butt cheeks pressing against her mound. They focused back in on the TV screen to see the female performers sharing cum-filled kisses with each other.

"Why don't you start by rubbing yourself over your panties?" Claire suggested.

Kate put her hand between her legs and stroked up and down the fabric of her panties.

"Does it feel good?" Claire asked.

"Yes," Kate said. Her thighs were quivering and she was already moaning in pleasure.

"Let's move up to the next level," Claire decided. She reached down to Kate's panties and pulled the fabric aside, revealing her engorged labia.

"Can you slide a finger up to your pussy for me?" Claire asked.

"Will you do it first?" Kate replied, grabbing Claire by the wrist and pushing Claire's hand against her.

Claire stroked her middle finger up Kate's slit through river a juices. After a few moments of steady stroking, Claire took Kate's hand and helped her perform some strokes of her own.

"Oh god," Kate blurted.

"Do you like rubbing yourself for Daddy Longlegs when he asks you to?" Claire asked in an attempt to inoculate Kate from the terror of her nightmare.

"Yes," Kate replied.

"Do you welcome any opportunity to rub your pussy in front of him on command?"

"I do. It feels so good."

Kate's clit was erect and begging for attention. Claire circled Kate's clit with a fingertip and enjoyed Kate's responsive purrs. She continued to guide Kate's hand and helped her rub herself with increasing pressure.

When Kate was comfortable stimulating herself, Claire reached up to play with her breasts. Kate's butt was pressing against Claire's pussy and she was gushing wet from the contact. She pinched Kate's nipples and felt Kate's body shaking in pleasure as she brought herself to orgasm.

"Well done," Claire whispered to her. "Are you still afraid of Daddy Longlegs?"

"I'm not afraid," Kate insisted. She hopped off of the bed and ran into the bathroom to wash her hands.

"Your turn!" Kate announced with excitement as she returned to the bed. "Why don't you pick a movie and we'll get started?"

Claire looked down at her lap and hesitated. "Ah, no movie needed." She was starting to regret their plan.

"Fine. I'll pick the movie. It's called Claire Got Fingered." Kate said. She pushed a finger into her cupped hand with a laugh.

"Please don't say that word," Claire cringed.

"Claire, you have to be brave. Finger, finger, finger," Kate taunted. "Don't worry, I washed my hands."

"Thanks, I appreciate that," Claire replied.

Kate climbed onto the bed and grabbed Claire by the knees to part her legs. She reached for the waistband of Claire's panties and it startled her.

"Wow, you really are scared?" Kate said. "Don't worry. I'll be gentle. Can I play with your tits for a little bit to warm you up?"

Claire nodded her head and took a deep breath. She let out a soft moan as Kate's hands explored her breasts. Kate was looking down at Claire natural endowments with fascination as she moved them around and squeezed them.

"They're so big and soft. I wish I had tits like these."

"Your breasts are already perfect. And you can play with mine anytime you want," Claire added. She didn't realize what she was saying, she was so lost in ecstasy as Kate explored her body. Kate admired Claire's big pink nipples and put her mouth on them one at a time. She swirled her tongue around Claire's areolas and sucked on them until they were standing erect.

"I'm going to help you out of your panties now," Kate warned. She grabbed the lacy waistband and Claire raised her hips to help Kate pull the panties over her butt.

"Sorry about the bush," Claire said.

"I love it," Kate assured her. She lowered her head into Claire's lap, causing her to gasp in surprise.

"Relax. I just want to warm you up," Kate explained. She pushed her hands under Claire's ass to help prop her up. Kate rested her nose against Claire's labia as she moaned with approval. Claire was squeezing the pillows at her sides and bending up her legs in anticipation. Kate extended her tongue and pressed it against Claire's taint. She continued with a slow lick up Claire's pussy and drew it out a long as possible, ending with a kiss on her clit.

"Fuck me," Claire blurted. She grabbed a pillow and put it over her face.

Kate kissed her up and down her vulva and circled her clit in with a teasing tongue swirl. She dragged her tongue up Claire's slit, making Claire tremble in pleasure and moan against her pillow.

Kate buried her nose in Claire's bush as she lapped at her pussy. She couldn't get enough of Claire's smell and felt like she would be perfectly happy with her face pressed against Claire's mound until sunrise.

Claire pulled the pillow away from her face. "I'm going to cum if you keep it up."

"No so fast," Kate said. She traced her pinky finger up Claire's slit. "I'll start with the tiny one. Don't look away. You need to watch. Be brave."

"I. Am. Brave. Oh fuck me!" Claire blurted as Kate inserted her pinky. She wiggled it in a come-hither motion and Claire clenched onto the bed sheet, pulling it out from the sides of the bed.

"Very good, Claire. Daddy is going to give you another one, you dirty finger-loving slut," Kate teased. She penetrated Claire with her ring finger alongside the pinky.

Kate could see that she was making progress and proceeded with her middle and index fingers. She stroked all four of her fingertips across Claire's g-spot and enjoyed the sound of her moaning.

"Another one in the butt?" Kate asked.

"Please don't," Claire begged.

"Okay. We'll have to save that for next time."

Kate increased the intensity of her fingering. He hand was soaked in Claire's juices and it only encouraged her to speed up. She put her puckered lips on Claire's clit and felt Claire's thighs clenching against the sides of her head. Kate coordinated her tongue and hand to bring Claire to the brink.

"Daddy is going to make you come," Kate said, shoving her fingers inside of Claire with persistent force.

Claire wailed in pleasure and her fluid start to spurt out of her like a busted damn.

"Yes! Yes!" Kate cheered on the ejaculation and giggled in surprise as it sprayed across her face.

"Oh my god, what a mess," Claire said in embarrassment. "Sorry about that."

"Don't be sorry. That was the coolest thing I've ever seen. I've had lots of guys cum on my face, but you're the first girl!"

Kate wiped her forehead on the bedsheet and climbed up to Claire's side. They looked into each other's eyes and shared their first kiss. They explored each other's mouths with abandon. The taste, the smell, the way they coordinated their tongues felt just right, like they were long lost lovers. They pressed their breasts together and reached between their legs to feel how wet their makeout session had made them.

A wave of hot, throbbing desire engulfed them as they rolled around on the bed together, desperate to stroke and suck and lick every inch of each other's bodies. They rotated into a 69 and sucked each other's cunts into their mouths, slurping and slobbering recklessly.

They ran tongues up and down their butt cracks and licked each other's assholes. They fingered each other's vaginas and kept adding in fingers until they were fisting aggressively, filling the room with their wild moaning. They didn't stop until the sun was beaming through the window shades and bedsheets were completely drenched in cum and sweat.

After more orgasms than she could count, Claire had to break herself away. She stood nude in front of mirror admiring all of the glitter that had rubbed off on her tits. She helped herself to a quick shower and returned to see that Kate was still on the bed watching porn and rubbing away at her clit. Kate let out another orgasmic moan and her body finally went limp with exhaustion.

Claire snuggled up next to Kate, brushing her hand over her body affectionately.

"I don't want to leave, but I know we have to," Kate said, lamenting the fact that check-out time was fast approaching.

"Yes, we do have to leave. I think we should stay at your house tonight, Kate. I want to see where it all started. We can stop by my place first and pick up some supplies," Claire suggested.

"Okay, but my house is still a mess," Kate warned. "The only visitor I've had since I moved in is you-know-who."

"And I hope that he visits us again tonight. When he comes into the bedroom, we are going to be ready for him."

****

As she stepped into her house, Claire felt like she was returning to the scene of a crime. She showed Kate to the shower and went upstairs to pack a few things for their sleepover in Possum Prairie.

Claire examined the foot of her bed to see that the comforter and her panties were still sitting where she left them the night before. She threw them in a laundry basket and went through her dresser drawers in search for some clean clothes for Kate.

Claire exited her bedroom to see that Kate was browsing the study and dressed only in Claire's "Midwest is Best" t-shirt. Claire smiled to herself as she watched Kate casually walk around in a shirt that wasn't nearly long enough to hide her butt cheeks.

"I brought you a clean shirt," Claire offered.

"I like this one. Can I wear it?" Kate pleaded.

"Okay, if you don't mind the sweat."

"I love how it smells. I love how you smell," Kate insisted. She turned to framed photo on the wall. It was Claire and James on their wedding day. Claire was a tall woman, but her husband was taller. He was cleanly shaven with dark hair and a charming smile.

"What happened to him?" Kate asked.

Claire took a deep breath and stood at Kate's side to look at the photo with her. She put her arm around Kate and pondered, unsure of the best way to break the news.

"He is...no longer with us."

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I'm an idiot, I should have figured that out," Kate said.

"Don't be sorry. It's been five years since the accident. I am finally driving a car again. I get to help other people with with nightmares and phobias and PTSD every day at work. I consider myself lucky that I ever got to know him."

Claire gasped in a sudden panic. She reached into her pants pocket and was relieved to feel the wedding band against her fingers.

"I think I better wear this for a while," Claire decided, slipping the ring back onto her finger.

Kate turned to give Claire a hug and they held each other for a few quiet moments.

"He was hot, huh?" Kate whispered in her ear.

"Yes, he was hot," Claire said, letting out a tension-breaking laugh.

"We are a couple of fucked up bitches, aren't we?" Kate added.

Claire put a hand on Kate's cheek. "In my professional opinion, we are a couple of seriously fucked up bitches."

CHAPTER 4: An Alternate Ending

The recent spell of cloudy October days had finally broken and the sun was sparkling on the Mississippi river as Kate drove them over the bridge into Illinois. She offered to drive since she knew the way and was not feeling nearly as sleep-deprived as Claire.

Kate drove them up a steep hill lined with colorful foliage. Dried leaves were falling from tree branches like orange and yellow snowflakes. They passed occasional road signs that warned of deer crossing and directed visitors to fishing and camping.

As they continued their quiet Sunday drive, the terrain flattened and the trees were replaced with tall, drying corn stalks. They hadn't seen another car since they crossed the over bridge from Iowa. Just the skeletal remains of old barns and rusted windmills and gravel roads that seemed to cut through the fields like they were an entrance to a corn maze.

"Why do you think they let them die?" Claire asked, as she looked out on the infinite rows of shriveled, yellow stalks.

"They're just drying the corn so they can turn it into feed," Kate explained. "They don't plow them until November or even December sometimes."

"Aren't you the knowledgeable farm girl," Claire teased.

"I was born a farm girl and I am going to die a farm girl," Kate proclaimed. "Even if I have to make my living off of T and A."

"Don't forget the P. That's the best one," Claire added.

Kate turned off of the paved street onto a gravel road, aiming the car towards a two-story house and Claire gasped in surprise.

"Stop the car!"

Kate slammed on the brakes and the car skidded across the gravel. Claire hopped out and ran back to the paved street behind them, looking around in all directions. Kate turned off the ignition and joined Claire on the street.

"I've been here before. It was during an ice storm and my car slid off in the ditch. I was going to ask for help at that house down the road."

"That's my house!" Kate said. "My mom left it to me but I couldn't claim it until I turned eighteen. When did this happen?"

"About fifteen years ago," Claire said.

"My mom was still alive then! I was a toddler. We could have met you that night!"

"But I got scared and I ran back to the car," Claire explained. "An old man with a tow truck was out driving around that night, pulling city slickers like me out of ditch."

Claire started to retrace her steps down the gravel road as Kate followed behind. They had nearly reached the front driveway of the house when Claire stopped to look at large wooden cross that was poking up above the corn.

"This is where it was. A big scarecrow. Somehow I didn't see it until it was right in front of me. It almost scared me to death. I ran back to the car and the tow truck was already pulling over to help me."

"That weird cross has always been there, but I don't remember a scarecrow," Kate said. "I don't remember much of anything from those days when I was living with my mom. I must have blocked it out. My Aunt told me that I found my mom in her bedroom the next morning after her heart attack. I ran over a mile down the street to the nearest house. I'm glad that I blocked it out. That's not something that I want to remember."

"You were as brave then as you are now, Kate. I think your mother would be proud of you."

"I guess I'll never know. I only feel brave when I'm with you. I can't believe we've had this odd connection for almost my whole life. Claire, you believe in fate?"

Claire couldn't bring herself to answer truthfully. Kate was looking at her with innocent hope in her eyes.

Claire did not believe in fate. She despised the very idea of it. She would not accept that it was somehow necessary for her to witness her husband being torn to pieces by a drunk driver. That she was destined to a life of unbearable trauma and pain and loneliness as part of some master plan. She replied in the best way that she could.

"I do believe in fate," Claire said. She raised a finger and pointed it at her head. "It lives in here."

****

Claire was instantly creeped out by Kate's little farm house as she passed through the front door. It was like a time capsule—like generations had come and gone and failed to leave anything behind to muddy the nostalgia. Most of Kate's moving boxes were still unpacked.

Kate offered to give Claire the tour. They went upstairs to check out the bedroom first. It was a standard attic room with the ceiling was angled in at the sides. Kate had a small TV and a pile of what looked like pre-owned horror DVDs on the floor.

"Sorry, it is a total mess. I haven't bothered to get internet hooked up yet. I still watch DVDs from the Family Video like it's the nineteen-nineties or something."

"We watched tapes in the nineties," Claire corrected.

Kate led Claire down into the unfinished basement and turned on the lights so that they could have a look around. Claire was fascinated by all of the historical junk. It was mostly rusty old tools, covered in cobwebs. There were piles of screws and nails. There were hammers and saws that looked like they might crumble if you picked them up.