All Comments on 'Daddy Plants His Seed'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!!!

Wow I sure hope there will be more to this story. After all, she did mention they had 5 more weeks of vacation together. Can't wait to read more!! 5 stars, fav story and fav author!!!!

Gypsy_69Gypsy_69over 6 years ago
Hmmmm

Very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Quality stuff

This is good quality writing. Good story of typical father/daughter feelings. I can't wait to find out what happens in the next few weeks. Wonder if the babe on the beach who fingered herself will get more involved?

Alice_RosaleenAlice_Rosaleenover 6 years ago
Need

More of Daddy's seed. Love the mix of emotionally dirty kinky pure love. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

This was so hot and felt so sensory... and the quality writing made it even more so. Please add more to this story, I'd love to read about their upcoming encounters.

The ending with her "losing conscious" came off... kind of mysterious in a sexy way? I can't help but imagine her waking up in a sex dungeon or cult or something riveting... only to be subject to more of her fathers ravishings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow. Very hot and steamy and unlike most other stories on this site, well-written and literate. Enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hoping for more

Very well written. Left me wondering how they react to her being pregnant by her fathers seed.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

For me its my step-daughter that I want to love in every way. But I want more of this so get writing, my panties are wet and I will have to jack off and lick my cum from my hand before I can go to sleep. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Oh fuck. You are such a great writer

This vocabulary of your feeling gets me hard in every paragraph

Such a wonderful sentences I have ever ever read

You are my best ever writer

Please go on and write something new about dad and daughter please please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This story is amazing. I've been having sex with my dad for years now. The most amazing feeling ever!! Raw sex is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
memories awakened

My wife got pregnant by a boyfriend and suffered badly.(another story) She did not want her daughter to experience the same thing and was too bashful to talk to her about it so she asked me if I would do it...I told her I would.. One afternoon my step daughter and I were killing time. it was a good time for the discussion... I asked her if she was still virgin and she said yes. I explained why this conversation was going on. She did not know she had a sister ... So I asked her what she knew about sex and she said not much.. I explained what it was and asked her if she would like to see my dick to answer she said she was curious, I dropped my jeans and showed her the sensitive part of a dick. I told her to hold it which she did. Her hand really excited me. I knew I would cum soon... I asked her about masturbation and opened her jeans and I rubbed her clit to show her how..I was surprised to find out how little she knew. I rubbed her clit until she had her first orgasm. I told her if she kept rubbing my dick she would see me cum. Being curious she did and in a short time I lost my cum on her hand..I told her about oral but that was another time. She made to marriage without getting pregnant. Her mom was well pleased. True story...

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 6 years ago
I wanted to like this...

But, who is the adult in the story? Dad talks and acts like a frat boy, rather than as a mature parent. His immaturity is a turn-off. The story reads more like a spring break encounter, than a daddy-daughter seduction.

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
Other than..

her calling him baby, which is what a parent would do to a kid, or a Male to a Female, it was good. Yes.. Women call men baby too, don't get me wrong, but this was her dad, and she was hardly calling him anything, other than teasing him, at first, so 'baby' was a bit much..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I hope you consider following this up. I'd love to see what happens when she conceives her fathers child and the following pregnancy. Perhaps a time skip after the child is born and finding out the truth of their parentage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequel Please!

Please write a part 2!!! But please no more use of the word "scant". It was overused 😀 but please continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next part please!!!

Excellent story and well written. I almost came in my shorts it was so sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My Daughter

Wishing this was me with my daughter. Have imagined sinking my cock into her cunt for years. Loved your story. Will be reading more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for not turning it abusive. This was great.

mypacksmypacksover 5 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Gave it five stars. Have wanted to make my daughter cum for years. Took me two times to get thru this. Will their be a part 2?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I loved the mutual public teasing! Five stars and a favorite point!

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15about 5 years ago
Pushed me over the edge.

I'm laying in bed next to my hubby (who is asleep) and I've just had the orgasm I've been chasing for two weeks! Feeling my Pussy burn with the build up only to have it crash and wave around with my walls trying to milk something that's not there.

Thank you so very much!

AtwistedkittenAtwistedkittenabout 5 years ago
Sweet but dirty

Definitely made my honeypot 🤤 drool

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

There is so much that I like about this story, the sexual tension, the yearning, the comfort with one another while the sexual desire is building. I appreciate that it feels beautiful and mutually satisfying, not abusive. They speak to one another with respect. So often, in the stories that I read, the man will eventually use demeaning language toward the girl and I am so glad that you haven’t done that! I’ve now read a few of your stories and I’m a big fan. They are well written and extremely sexy. Thank you!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Loved the story.

Good job. What could I say that the others haven't said. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

My cunt is dripping wet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

my clit is throbbing need a daddy to lick me up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please! Need part 2 immediately

Please, oh please need a second part to this story. I love how seductive it was and how the feelings were mutual right from the beginning. I love a NC story from time to time, but I really love a good story, period. If it’s written well enough, it doesn’t matter if it has the 'right’ topics or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful Story

I don’t know whether She taking his cock while at the bar or her Daddy planting his seed later is more exciting but I await your continuing story because it seems like they were made for each other.

mypacksmypacksabout 4 years ago
Fucking hot

Love Daddy/Daughter. Best love there is. Best fucking there is.

AbbeysworldAbbeysworldabout 4 years ago
Love a good seeding

Beautiful daddy/daughter fuck fest always gets me cumming. Anticipating the next chapter and hoping the seed he bred her with does its job.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 4 years ago

They need to continue fucking till she has a baby bump showing

dirtyincestgirl2020dirtyincestgirl2020about 4 years ago
Please Daddy

Omfg yeeeeessss please Daddy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wet !!!

This makes my pussy soaking wet!

More, please! And just the two of them, no other people!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved your story

It reminds me of the time I was on vacation with my dad and we went to St.Martin last summer we spent 2 weeks together and I loved hanging out with my 46 year old dad and I was 20 years old black hair/blue eyes , bronze skin, very beautiful,36G-24-36 body that my dad fucked all thru our vacation without using condoms and when we got home 3 months later we found out that I was pregnant with his baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Great job hoping the story will continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More Please...

You need a sequel where Max and Angie go back to the beach a few months later and she wears her skimpy bikini to show off her big pregnant tummy for daddy.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Daddy Plants His Seed:" - Twenty-two Year Old Junior College Virgin, Angie and Forty-two Year Old Single Father, Max.

Did he? Or, did he not? Did father Max really impregnate his fertile daughter, Angie with his first (hopefully of many) grandchild(ren)? I know...answering a question...with a question...with a question ain't (sic) kosher English. But, it is thrilling, inspiring and also a well written incest-genre story!! The story does omit, or purposely leaves out, a number of pertinent elements conducive to the story theme. Does Max and Angie really want to make a familial life together? With children, since neither said as much. Also, what is Angie's intentions as for completing college for her degree? What is the future source of Max's income?

The story is definitely not a stroke story. It does however have a long period of their initial foreplay, and igniting the eternal fires, before Max "plants his seed!" Though I've many question--I'll use my imagination--the story is sensual, steamy, romantic, with lot's of romance and love and caring...and very happy emotions. Mucho Accolades!!

bellesveritesbellesveritesover 3 years ago
So Hot!!!

I was on the edge from the little show on the beach to the end when he filled her with Daddy cum. One of the best stories I've read on here.

Kathryn89Kathryn89over 3 years ago

This absolutely needs a pt 2 :P

Angelina91Angelina91over 3 years ago

It’s always a pleasant surprise to find such a well-written story here. I’d love to read more about this romance and see them grow their family. I like the idea that others have suggested, of having them return to that resort with her showing off her baby bump. Then they could come back after the baby is born. She could nurse the baby on the beach and nurse Daddy back in their room. I also appreciated that the story didn’t go in the direction of calling her a slut or inviting other men in to degrade her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AMAZING STORY...

This effort by James Steele is my introduction to his writings and I find this one so descriptive and well written. I could not agree more with Angelina91 above as she echoes exactly how I appreciate this story. It is an easy 5 for me which I rarely grade that high but Mr. Steele writes in rarified air. Much appreciated, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic story!!!

You have a gift, continue on, they still have many vacation days ahead, don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Angie Pregnant????

Did Angie get knocked up by her Dad, or is she secretly on the Pill????

Michael4489Michael4489about 3 years ago

great story well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5+ weeks of vacation!?! Where do these people work because I need me some of that sweet PTO! Lol

This is an excellent story. Your writing style is very clean and sexy. I love their intetactions and care and love the show each other. The only thing that was a total turn off was the daughter calling the father "baby". That was kind of cringey and took me off the fantasy. I don't mind the father using that endearment for his daughter, but the other way around was a no for me.

Other than that, loved this story and would definitely love to read more on these two characters. I agree with all others asking for pregnancy.

Thank you for sharing your work with us. Stay safe!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE IT

Eroreader65Eroreader65over 2 years ago

What a wonderful interesting and sexy story. I loved the way the relationship between the daughter and father developed. I’d like an epilogue and a bit more of the before story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The BEST erotic story I have ever read in 40 years. Every detail was explained perfectly and would make anyone horny and eager to live those moments just once in their lifetime.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Lovely story. I enjoyed a lot. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story !!! I have the best orgasms when I have my nose nuzzling the crotch of my daughters panties ! She hasn't let me fuck her yet but she loves knowing how much her scent gets me off !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of all the incest genre out there I'm a big fan of the mother-son relationships. Also a big fan when the son impregnates the mother.

I enjoyed this story very much. I truly believe that persons of close blood ties can fall in love with one another. When I was 16 years old living in Los Angeles in 1965 I approached my 18 year old sister telling her that I was attracted to her sexuality. I told her that what I was about to say had to be kept between her and me. I made her promise and she agreed. I had pointed out that I knew that mom kept an eagle eye on her and that is why she didn't date. I also pointed out that I felt that she was still a virgin and that she had to be a little curious about sex and who better then me, her brother, to teach her about it. Mom would never suspect us of being lovers. I could never speak a word of our relationship to anyone where if she had sex with some meathead at school....he would surely tell all of his friends. I knew she could never live with that thought.

After about a month after we first talked about us being together she acquiesce to my logic.

If interested in how we got together and how it developed leave a message.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect story. I have been fucking my daughter for almost two years. Her mother doesnt know and we planned on keeping it that way. Twice she got pregnant and we got rid of the baby. We love each other so much that we have intentions of getting her pregnant again and this time we going to keep the baby. Her brother's friend wants to fuck her so we planned on how to let this happened. As soon as she gets pregnant this time she will fuck him and tell everyone he's the father

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! I enjoyed the comments too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice, Honry as shit. Gonna fuck the shit out of my wife latter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There's nothing that I can think of that makes my pussy drool more than reading about father and daughter having sex

My own father left us for a younger girl when I was still in school. My mom had a boyfriend move in with us. Like the man in the story, he was a hunk. I lost track of the times I masterbated thinking about him.

When I graduated from high school he planned on taking mom and I on vacation as a graduation present for me. A week before we were leaving, mom contacted covid and had to be hospitalized.

The vacation trip was canceled because we were exposed to covid and had to stay confined to the house for 10 days. Being alone with him my hormones were going crazy. One day I was in my room laying on my bed with nothing on, playing with my pussy and thinking about him. I thought that my bedroom door was latched but evidently it wasn't. I was so close to coming that I didn't hear my door open and I heard him say. What are you doing?

I of course, stopped immediately, but he was looking directly at my soaking wet aroused excited cunt. Without another word, he came into my room and sat on the bed..He said

I've been thinking your cunt for a long time. Would you like me to take care of it for you?

I nodded yes and he put his hand on my mound and using his index finger slowly began running it up and down my slit making me start to leak pussy juice soaking his finger and hand

You want me to fuck you, don't you, he asked me?

Again I nodded yes and he mounted me pushing his long hard man cock into my very wet aroused excited willing cunt

He pumped his cock in and out of me and I was building towards a climax. He put his face on my next with his mouth on my ear and whispered

I'm going to cum inside of you. I didn't want him to because I wasn't on birth control and he wasn't wearing a condom, but there was nothing I could do to stop him, so I told him to go ahead and cum inside of me.

As I felt the warm wet fluid spurting inside of me, I was coming with him

We continued having unprotected sex while we were confined in the house and I started sleeping with him in his bed so he could fuck me whenever he wanted to

So far I'm not pregnant, but if this continues, I probably will be

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

Hot 🔥 🥞 ♨️ 🥵 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

An interesting and enjoyable read. Congratulations on a short story of such epic,erotic, proportions. Thank you for publishing this work here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This cant be it....need more of this story....

dbsidedbsideabout 2 years ago

There was still 4 more weeks of their vacation! ...and what about the tanned girl on the beach? Was she forgotten 😕

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 2 years ago

"Daddy Plants His Seed:" - Early Forties Year Old, Divorced Father Max And His Only Child, Twenty Year Old Virgin Daughter, Angie.

Fortunately, there were teases otherwise--the lady on the beach watching the father and daughter's heavy foreplay--there were no outside, non-family incestuous participants to "muddy" the familial incest love-fest of Max and his only child, daughter, Angie.

The story is well written, with the father not being aggressive nor abusive to the new love of his life...his adolescent daughter, he having divorced several years prior. Angie has been covertly enamored and infatuated with her father for a number of years; she feels blessed that her father finally takes notice of her in a love-interest manner.....and acts on HIS feeling for, and with, his daughter.

I found the story to become a love story with deep, mutual romantic attractions. I'm disappointed Angie did not give her father the news she should have shared with him, "Daddy, I'm not on the pill!" The impregnation of Angie is left to the imagination, and whims, of the reader, which I suppose it the teaser many writers leave to their readers; I prefer the pregnancy matter should be divulged, to better pique the reader's--like myself--that attracts me thoroughly to the characters and their life-style!

The story filled most of my criteria for pure incest, familial stories. This story had love, romance, faithfulness, trust, mutual respect and honor, indicated very long-term, lifetime commitments and devotions, and mutually (slight) expectations of having babies. 'James_Steele' is a deserving writer for the great stories he authors; this story is no exception!!

wolfen7166wolfen7166about 2 years ago

Damn hot, Is there going to be a part two.?

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

I agree with other comments, needs a part 2 maybe even a part 3. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Makes me want to fuck my own daughter.

mikeinnhmikeinnhalmost 2 years ago

Ah, that exquisite pleasure, of tasting forbidden fruit! Very well written. I was certainly drawn into the story. So much so, that I was leaking precum partway through it!

DrkmanDrkmanalmost 2 years ago

I like it. Only hope there is also the risk of her getting pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wan to fuck my daddy too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Calling Daddy 'baby' sounded stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I definitely love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, would love a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The way the address each other throughout the story changes, sounds 'fake' in more than a few places and generally takes away from the story. Maybe you got confused about who was addressing who, or you just have no idea how people actually talk to each other when they're being intimate. Either way, this could have been a lot better, with just a few more minutes spent on the dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The sex was magic

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlongover 1 year ago

Holy fuck! Came like crazy reading this. I’m a huge exhibitionist so when that delicious dark-skinned hottie masturbated while watching them give each other manual pleasure just pushed me over the edge but then when they fucked I could feel their pleasure & I came again. Please continue this story.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 1 year ago

One of the best stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story. And it only took 2 pages.

LonlysoulLonlysoulover 1 year ago

I wish to read more about them .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s too bad this wasn’t made into a longer story with other chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was really hoping given the title that the daddy was going to be breeding his baby girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have filled her full of cum several times a day

y33ty33tabout 1 year ago

My own daddy would be so lucky. I saw all of him once as a child, and I’ve thought about his length and girth ever since. He stepped out of the shower and was semi-hard, the longest I’ve ever seen. My dreams sexually are to a) get pregnant and b) by my own father. Grandpadaddy and mommy-sister would love our baby so much, and would always show them the purest example of lovemaking possible - father-daughter love. The kind that is literally bred into me. The kind that keeps me up at night, scheming and rubbing myself. The kind of love that says instinctually, I know how to please that one particular man somehow better and more perfectly than my own mother ever will. I am hopeful he will want to take out his massive, engorged cock again and slip it into my hungry pussy, and release several decades of pent up sexual frustration for the mistress he literally bred for himself. I am shuddering and whimpering and crying out for him right now. Maybe one day I will “accidentally” butt-dial first… then he’ll have no choice but to hear me saying the dirtiest possible things about what I want him to do to me….I know he’ll be rock hard on the other end of the phone, and even probably darken his pants with throbbing precum as he hears me panting into the phone, whispering “fuck me pregnant, daddy.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish I had a daughter like that I would spend all my spare time balls deep in her filling her with all the spunk I could make

smddr4smddr4about 1 year ago

It's so hot!! I Wish there was pregnancy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars definitely 5 stars. I couldn't stop reading it because of the way that it is written

By the time Angie's, pussy was leaking her father's cum, all over her pussy and the bed my pussy was soaking the sheets under my ass. as I had two fingers jammed inside of my cunt,masterbating as I was reading the story

Love to read more about their vacation and hopefully find out that Angie has missed her period and finds that she is pregnant.

It's only right that she gets pregnant, before of the title of the story

Daddy plants his seed

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The man in this is a very lucky man I would love to send time kissing licking sucking eating and fucking the day away with my daughter except that I don’t have one

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really loved your story. So awesome .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story the way every thing played out .

What a sexy love story .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story got me so HOT! I want more, please. I hope you plan to continue the story much more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow, what a story! From experience I can say that these kinds of relationships are the best. I was a virgin when I turned 18 and was horrendous at talking to girls and so I asked my big sister (23) for some help with relationship advice. Long story short, I ended up having sex with her. I'm 21 now and I've had sex with different girls since then, but I always found myself wanting my sister. Just knowing that she my own sister just makes the sex that much better, not to mention that she's got the body of a model. Anyways, we got more adventurous with our relationship, sometimes having sex 2-3 times a day and so eventually dad (49) caught us in the act. I'm not lying when I say that I wasn't the only guy in the family who had the hots for my sis. Not only did dad not tell mum, but he encouraged it and later joined in, having sex with sis and the three of us having the occasional threesome. Dad has always been a laid back guy, but we know mum would kill all three us if she found out. For a few weeks dad and I both used rubber but now we've completely ditched it, although it must be said my sis is religiously on the pill, so the two of us just blow loads into her whenever we want and it’s the best thing ever. It’s coming that time where I feel the three of us want ditch birth control completely, just to have the thrill of knowing that dad or I could knock a baby up into sis. I honestly don’t need another woman in my life and to put a baby in my big sis has now become my ultimate fantasy. If only we could get mum to agree.

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

Again father daughter sex is something truly special. Another well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story, just need a proof reader to fix it up.

Anony mous

roveroneroverone8 months ago

...and teyt both know her rump on menu at some point...

all4pam1all4pam16 months ago

Needs a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Main 33 sal ki north indian housewife Nalini hoon; meri ek 12 sal ki beti hai, jo school mei padh rahi hai. Mere se badi bahin Riya (39 sal), wo bhi housewife hai. aur ek bhai hai, jiska ek chota sa kan hai Kerala mei. Aaj se 23 sal pahle mai so rahi thi, rat ke karib 2.40 am ka waqt tha. Mujhe bathroom aya. Mai bedrooom ka darwaja khol kar andhere mei bahar nikli to mujhe esa laga ki Riya Didi chat ka darwaja khol kar upar chat par ja rahi hai. Mujhe samajh nahi aya ki upar chat pe to andhera hai ,ye waha kyo gayi hai. Shayad peshab karne gayi hain. Ham log kabhi kabhi chat ki toilet use kar lete hain, Mai bhi upar chat ki taraf gayi ki main bhi upar kar lungi. Das minut se jayada intejar ke bad bhi Jiji nahi nikli to mai niche bedroom ke toilet ke liye niche utarne ki soch chat ke darwaje ki taraf badi, tabhi halki se Didi ki chcheekh sunai di, to mai gabharake jaldi se utarne ki soch ke ruk gayi.Chat pee ek kamra hai kismein kambal, gadde, rajai etc rakhe rahte hai. Uss kamre mei ujala nahi tha. Mai bina awaj kiye us taraf badi to Jiji ke sath kisi admi ki dhimi awaj aa rahi thi. tabhi laga ki koi chat ke kamre ka darwaja kholne wala hai. Mai tanki ke piche andhere mei chup gayi. Jiji ke sath chote mama ko dekh kar dang rah gayi., jo jiji se jarib 8-9 sal bade the. Das minut mei sab apne apne kamre mei chale gaye. Mai niche utar karapne bedroom mei ghusi to dekha didi apne top pahne rat ki skirt mei thi aur safed blouse ke batan laga rahi thi, bra kursi par thi. ham dono chonk gaye. Rat ke 3.50 am ho gaye the jab hamne halki awaj mei bate karna shuru kiya. Ham dono ek dusare pe bharosa karte hain. Jiji ko pata hai ki mai ye messag likhne wali hoon to wo boli apne nam galat likhna lekin baki messege bindas hot languega mei likhna. Padhne walo ko maja ayega. Jiji ne khul ke bataya ki pahle wo Chacha ke sath.....7, 8 mahine, lekin unka sirf 5 inch hai, aur ek din bade mama jo nanihal ke logo ke sathbagal ke ghar mei hi rahte hain, ne chacha ke sath dekh liya, to Jiji ko bola ki mujhse bhi chudwa le. Chacha ki nokari lag gayi moradabad mei, fir to bade mama ka Jiji ke sath khul ke chodan huwa, lekin Jiji ko jyada maja nahi aa raha tha, isliye unhone Chote mama se fendship banali, Bade mama ne dono ko sath dekh liya shahar ki taraf ek chota sa ghar le liya, fir unke ek beti bhi ho gayi. Chote mama ki shadi nahi huiy thi, aur jiji ne bataya unka lund 8 inch ka hai aur khub maja deta hai. Jiji aur chote mama ne mujhe bhi pata kar sath kar liya, aaur 5 mahine pahle meri seel chote mama se khulwa di. Didi ki shadi sirf 170 kilometer ke shahar mei ho gayi, aur chote mama ki isee shahar mei huyi, isliye wo badal badal kar tino chut ka maja lete hai. mami ko bachha thehar gaya isliye mujhe hi jyada chodte hai, Jiji aur chote mama ya to kisi dusri jagah pe milte hai ya jab wo hamare ghar ati hai. 3.5 month pahle meri mahwari ruk gayi to mai gabhra gayi,Didi ne bola chinta mat kar, mere bhi do bar ye ho chuka, lekin unki sheli ka doctor bhai apni bahan ko bhi chodata hai aur jo cases wo lati unko issi ki fes man kar safai kar deta hai.Doctor ne mujhe bhi choda aur safai kar di. ab bhi kayi bat fees ke bahane chodne ko bula leta hai.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

True to life. Exhilarating and exciting. An excellent read. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

need a proof reader. for instance uses "Mom" when "Angie" should be used

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Need more of Max and Angie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
6941 Followers
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...