All Comments on 'Daddy... Rub My Neck'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBover 9 years ago
Could've done without the mangled leg.

Otherwise, great read!

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 9 years ago
Sweet

This is a very sweet story. True, the small-tits part will offend readers who like girls with chests as over-inflated as their egos; likewise Nancy's hairy bush will offend readers who want their women to look prepubescently unhairy. But I find the description of her more mature body eminently satisfying.

Meanwhile the way the father tries to console his daughter through their shared grief is a very realistic way that a caring father would console his beloved daughter. If you are the father of a daughter who has been injured by life, you know the truth of his love for her before their relationship becomes intimately physical. In short, I like the way you write.

handyman200handyman200over 9 years ago

Great read. I think the idea of her damaged legs works perfectly within the confines of the story.

Neptune60Neptune60over 9 years ago
Words paint a thousand pictures.

What I loved about this story was the fact I not only read but saw the story unfold, from the accident, the sadness it left, to the woods, the sick little boy who thought he was Gods gift, finally to the endearing love the Daughter an Father had for each other. Well written, well painted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Re: Could've done without the mangled leg.

And the hairy arm pits. That's a huge turn off to me, but others may like it.

BenedictRaymondBenedictRaymondover 9 years ago
Natural is good

It's nice to read a story where the girl is natural makes a change from the majority of stories on here.

Your story was immersive and enjoyable thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I loved it!

As for the person who complained about the girl's imperfections as they see them - there are thousands of stories here where the girls are all perfect with outrageous bodies and are ravishing beauties. If that's what you like - good for you. You're in the right site because it seems all the female characters in literotica stories are these fantasy creatures.

This is REAL and something that is believable, which is what I like in a story.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweover 9 years ago
Count me in too

I love this girl who might be a little handicapped but was beautiful in her own way, and the father who obviously loved her so much. He took her so tenderly that it was not only touching but erotic as well. I write stories with characters that aren't cookie cutter perfect people do and I find that while you lose the readers who want the stereotypes there are a lot of readers who like stories with people in them that they can relate to. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

been sharing my bed with daddy for 17yrs now started right after my 20th bday

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous