Daddy... Rub My Neck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop Daddy - put it in me!" she practically cried, and then Don was doing just that, forcing her swollen manhood into something that only the end of a hairbrush had been before.

Nancy was so tight, and although he tried to be gentle there was no ignoring the tears streaming down his daughter's flushed face as his cock tore into her virgin sex. Tears of pain or joy, he wondered? Or both?

Don didn't last long, but fortunately long enough to witness Nancy's cumming underneath him. His daughter came hard and loud, much like her Mom, and it was all of this that had him spurting his seed into his little girl right after she came.

"Don't say it," Nancy told him before he could even open him mouth, and so Don just rolled over unto his back next to his daughter and stared at the ceiling with her for a few minutes before she broke the silence.

"So that's what Mom used to be howling about after we all went to bed on Saturday nights," Nancy said. "No wonder she used to walk funny in the mornings. I guess I will too, although I do that anyway."

"Someday you'll hate me for that," Don mused as he looked over at Nancy as she reclined, her position on her back with her hands behind her neck causing her breasts to all but disappear and making her look erotically androgynous.

"Doubt it. It was greater than I even dreamed," Nancy said. "What are we supposed to do now? We don't smoke?"

"We could play," Don suggested as he leaned over, and just like he had done for years playfully nibbled Nancy's exposed armpit, making her squeal when he let his tongue slide the length of the fuzzy grotto.

"Oooh! That didn't mean stop, you kinky Daddy," Nancy giggled, and so he did it again.

"I guess after you have sex with your daughter licking her armpit is no big deal," Don suggested. "Let me know when you want to go back to your room so I can give you a lift."

"I don't think so," Nancy said. "I will go to the bathroom but I plan on coming back in here, unless you lock me out that is."

"No."

"I think I would like to start sleeping in here from now on, unless you have a date or something," Nancy said as she got out of bed gingerly.

"A date?"

"Hey it could happen," Nancy said as she stood a step and made a face while reaching down. "This can't be blood. I already took care of that long ago. Oh, it's your semen. It's pouring out of me."

"Oh," Don said as his brain kicked in.

"I'll get to the doctor ASAP," Nancy announced as she waddled towards the bathroom. "If I'm going to sleep in her I expect this will happen a lot - and you haven't said anything about me moving myself in here yet Daddy."

"Haven't said no," Don said, noticing the little dimples on Nancy's butt cheeks as well as looking as what seemed like hair in the crevice, another something heredity had given Nancy.

"You're going to hell Don Peterson," he told the ceiling after Nancy went into the bathroom, although at least for now it was a far better prospect than living in this room alone had been for the last 5 years.

***

Thanks for reading.

12