All Comments on 'Daddy Satisfies Ch. 03'

by Merlinswand

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Good but watch the spell check it made reading it a little challenging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

As our kiss ended, mom reached her climax and began to cum as well. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" She shouted as she was having multiple super orgasms. Dad was delighted to see the his tongue caused that. He rose from mom's pussy with her juice smeared all over her face. I met him with a kiss and proceeded to lock his face clean.

Highly entertaining over all, but you have to love the slips here and there, lol.

Guess there is some misunderstanding as to what multiple orgasms are, heh... That aside, she didnt just have multiple orgasms, she had SUPER multiple orgasms!! Hehehe. ....and you go girl! Lock his face clean! Hehe, I wonder if she uses master locks or schlade locks? Hehe. ;)

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Losing interest

Still a LOT of spelling/grammar errors and it detracting from the story, making me lose interest. You need a GOOD editor!! Story is HOT and interesting but the errors really make it less interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous