Daddy, Take Me Ch. 33-34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you two need a room?" I facetiously whispered. They stopped their grappling and looked at me, both smiling so angelically. "C'mon, there's more to see," I said, somewhat tersely, and smacked both their bums. They both pouted, laughed and pulled apart.

Arabella wasn't through, though, and wrapped her hand around my head and pulled me in. I shivered, knowing Maisie's saliva was mixed with hers, and now in my mouth.

The next thing I knew, Maisie had slid between our bodies, her lips recklessly kissing me. I could feel Belle's hands on my shoulder, gently squeezing and pressing her body against my back. She moved my hair and I felt her wet lips on my neck, her moans threatening to devour me. I felt Maisie's soft hand under my dress, her fingers pressing into my thighs. Fuck, I thought. Not here! Too soon, I felt my panties being tugged, Belle unaware of Maisie's surreptitious move. What the devil has gotten into her, I thought. I danced sideways, my dress falling to my knees, as I slipped from her tight grasp.

"Stop, darling! C'mon...please? Let's just...take our time, all right? You don't really want to...fuck me here, hmm?" I sniggered, hoping she'd say 'yes,' and the decision was taken away from me.

Maisie pouted, her lower lip sticking out, her red lipstick wet and glossy.

"See, Arabella. She's no fun," she giggled.

I walked to the crop rack and chose the one Belle had used on me. I held it up, both of them looking at me and I brought it down on the tabletop, the crack scaring even me!

"I'm not afraid to use this...on either of you!" I faux cautioned them.

"Oooooo, she's so scary, hmm, Arabella?" Maisie teased, not believing a word I said.

"Hmmm. Maisie...I think we should behave...for now, okay? Chloe knows how to use that, believe me!" and we all broke out in raucous laughter.

I kept the crop, as we left the room, Maisie holding my other hand. She silently mouthed, "I fucking love you, woman," making me giggle.

Belle kept up her running commentary, showing Maisie all the little quirky features. Maisie had a lot of questions about the unusual shape and design, which Belle appreciated.

"C'mon," she smiled. "I'll show you upstairs now," and took my hand. We walked along the minstrel's gallery, the floor-to-ceiling window perfectly framing the gorgeous Sussex landscape. The short walkway led to an enormous sitting room, beautifully decorated in Belle's boho style. We recrossed the landing, where she showed Maisie the four bedrooms, pointing out her husband's and Jonathon's. Maisie's eyebrows cocked up at that disclosure, but said nothing.

"And this'll be your room, okay?" she smirked, opening yet another door to a neatly made-up and, but beautifully finished room. "I hope the bed will be large enough for you both," she softly chuckled. She smiled at our open mouths, 'til I figured out she was teasing us.

"Well," Maisie smiled. "I was hoping to know how it feels to be...under you, hmm?" she sultrily sighed.

"Maisie! Really? I'm...I'm a married woman!" she said, straight-faced, then broke into fits of laughter.

She took the two steps to Maisie, and gently pushed her against the old wall. Her face was right up on Maisie's, as she leaned in and whispered, "And I want you under me, too, Maisie," and then kissed her.

Belle smacked Maisie's bum, and a delicious smile crossed her flushed face. She turned and calmly walked from the room, leaving Maisie and me speechless.

"You're in so much trouble, mon amour," I chuckled.

"As long as you're there, I'll be fine, hen," she sniggered, and took my hand, following Belle up the second set of stairs.

"Wait 'til you see this, darling," I whispered, as both of our eyes were glued to her wavering arse.

"And this is...my room," she said with a flourish and opened the door. Maisie was dumbstruck, which doesn't happen often.

I watched as she silently walked around, and as I did weeks ago, touching everything.

"This is...something else," she gasped, as she tried to take in the features and peacefulness of the room.

We both watched, as Maisie casually walked around the room, taking in the uniqueness of the shape, much less how it was laid out. As she walked the bed, her hand drifted over the sumptuous duvet, her eyes locked on Belle's. She fingered the photo of her son, flippantly running a single finger over the expensive gilt frame.

"Your son?" she asked, quizzically.

"Yes, it is, Maisie. He's never far from me," she sighed, a touch of melancholy seeping into her voice. I hadn't discussed Belle's longing for him; I thought if that was disclosed, it should come from her. I hugged her gently, knowing pretty much what was going through her mind.

Maisie placed the photo down carefully and continued her walk, 'til finally saying, "I love it, Arabella. It's so...you," she smiled.

"Thank you, Maisie. I'm hoping you will spend some time in here, you know, getting to know me better," she smiled.

"Stop right there, Maisie!" I huffed. "Let's go prepare some dinner before you two get, uh, acquainted," I laughed.

"See? I told you she wasn't fun anymore," Maisie chuckled. "C'mon, spoilsport," she smiled, and took my hand.

"And you can leave that here!" she said, glancing at the riding crop, still firmly in my hand.

I placed it on the bed and looked at Belle. She was beginning to grasp the dynamic Maisie and I had developed over the few years we had been together.

Maisie huffed and headed downstairs, while Belle and I chuckled loudly at her. The three of us prepped and cooked together rather well. We all had our ideas on what to make, coming up with a delightful sea bass and sweet potato meal. Belle, ever the accomplished cook, had a beautiful tarte tatin ready for the Aga. She laid out a vase of freshly cut flowers and candles were lit.

We had a surprisingly relaxed meal, the sexual tension simmering under our chat. Belle was keenly interested in us as a couple. Without boring her, we gave her an overview of the hows, whys and whens. I saw a hidden longing in her eyes and body language. I felt sad for her and fell in love with her even more.

We fed each other the dessert, Belle feeding me, me feeding Maisie and Maisie feeding Belle. The spoonfuls of apple, pastry and ice cream were delicious. I was captivated, as Belle wiped Maisie's mouth of the dripping vanilla, and sucked the stray crumbs off her fingers. Maisie leaned over and took Belle's now-clean hand and licked her fingers, then sucked each digit.

Belle looked at us with a certain concern.

"Are you both okay with what's going to happen tonight?" she asked.

Maisie and I looked at each other. No words were needed. We each grabbed a hand of hers and smiled, 'Yes.'

Maisie excused herself, wanting to call her dad and check in that everything was well with him. She was back in no time, smiling and said that he was having good craic and not to worry. At his age? Good craic? His recovery was going splendidly, it seemed.

Quickly, we all helped clear the dishes, then Belle rummaged around for treats and wine.

"Coming?" she seductively asked.

"I have a feeling we all will!" Maisie said, laughing at her joke.

We followed Belle's shapely arse up the flight of stairs, stopping at 'our' room to retrieve night clothes and miscellaneous toys we had secreted away. We walked through Belle's open door and silently put our things down.

"Why don't we help each other get these clothes off, then we can shower?" she suggested.

Without a word, Maisie and I took the short steps to Belle, and together, we slowly stripped her. She raised her hands to Maisie to return the gesture, but Maisie placed a finger on her lips and murmured, "No, Arabella. This is for...you."

Slowly, we ran our hands over her body, our touch, light as a proverbial feather. We casually walked around her, touching and eyeing her, as our fingers swept through her blonde hair, and moved across her face. We could both see her breath rising and falling, her breasts seemingly growing with each delicate stroke. We kept up the same intermittently sluggish caress, as we continued to stealthily move in this small circle around her.

"Are you two going to—" Belle asked, but Maisie put a finger to her lips to cut her off.

"Isn't Belle just the most beautiful creature, Maisie?" I whispered. "Just look at her hair, mon amour. It's like, what, silk or...?" I continued to tease, my fingers practically floating through her locks. We could both feel her shiver with every playful feel.

"And her neck," Maisie sighed. "Just look how...elegant it is," she murmured, her fingers carelessly stroking her. "I cannot even imagine what it would be like to...kiss her. Right...there," she sighed, a single finger pressing into her flesh.

"But you know what I simply...adore, Maisie? Hmm? Her eyes. My God, aren't they just the most delectable shade of blue?" I said, rising on my toes to placidly kiss each closed eyelid.

"Please...both of you...please," Belle whined, getting tired, or excited, playing the dutiful model.

"Please...what, Belle, hmm? Do you want us to...unbutton your beautiful blouse, hmm? Should we, chérie? Should we take Belle's shirt off?" I taunted, both our fingers playing with buttons.

Maisie brought a single, wet finger to Belle's lips, lazily sliding along her parted mouth.

"Your lips are just...divine, Arabella," teasingly leaning in, but not connecting.

I undid one, and then Maisie slipped the next through its stitched hole. With every undone button, Belle sighed deeply.

"Can't you just—" she sighed.

'Til I cut her short with a low, "Shhhhh, Belle." Maisie and I needed this time to explore this remarkable woman.

We slipped the fine material from her shoulders, her gossamer-thin, light-indigo bra desperately trying to hold her stunning breasts. I heard an audible gasp from Maisie, so taken was she with the sight in front of her. Her fingers glided over the full cup, barely touching the silky cloth.

I stood behind Belle, my fingers playing with the thin straps of her delicate bra. My eyes were on Maisie's, hers, somehow, asking me for permission. Imperceptibly, I nodded 'yes,' and moved Belle's hair from her shoulder, quietly kissing her neck. Belle moaned into the erotic ether, as Maisie undid the front clasp of the bra. I could only tell from Maisie's reaction that Belle's breasts had been bared to her. I slipped the dainty bra from her shoulders, the material silently falling to our feet. Whilst Maisie caressed the full orbs in front of her, my mouth ran over Belle's back, pecking and feeling her tautness. The lower my lips touched, the more Belle shimmied around, her athletic body swaying to and fro, as Maisie worshipped her sublime bosom.

I was on my knees now, my lips having covered every bare piece of flesh of this exceptional woman. I grabbed her hips roughly and pulled her arse to my face, kissing and trying to bite her. I brought my hands to her front and clumsily undid the button of the too-tight jeans. My finger found the zip, but Belle's hands pushed mine away, as she quickly undid the zip, the teeth grinding with the most delicious vibration. She grabbed the sides of her jeans and pulled them down, not waiting for me to tease us. I tugged the tight denim, the edge of her panties just visible.

Belle continued to push her trousers down, even though Maisie was so preoccupied with her adoration. I felt her hands move away, as she groaned a loud, "Ooooooh...right...right...there...Mais—," her body jerking, almost losing her footing.

I could feel, rather than see, Maisie on her knees now, as she helped me peel off her jeans. I moved my hand to Maisie's head, softly holding her hair, and then we pulled. I stood and helped Belle balance, as she lifted one leg, then the other, her black jeans laying in a crumpled mess with her bra. I leaned in, kissing and playing with her bum, as Maisie teasingly pulled the front of her light-indigo panties. I did the same behind Belle, our incessant teasing driving her to distraction.

"Why...why...don't—uhhhhhm...that's...not—ooooohfair," she whined, her hands mashing Maisie's face tight against her womanhood. "My...that's so..." she sighed.

I pulled her panties lower, her crevice just in view, as Maisie did the same. We pulled together, the wispy material now around her thighs. I kissed and bit her arse. I was jealous of her condition and firmness, hoping I would look so good at forty-three. Belle leaned over, ostensibly to rid herself of her undergarment, but in doing so, her bum was buried in my face. My tongue delved between her cheeks and she moaned a long, "Nooooo....please," but I ignored her, tonguing this amazing beauty.

The delightful feeling of Belle moving her hips forward and backwards, eager to feel both our tongues, was riveting. She finally slipped our grasp, laughing as she tried to catch her breath. Maisie and I leaned in, kissing each other, then chuckled madly.

"What...what are you doing to me?" she sniggered, her face a glorious scarlet. We went to stand and chase her, but she was two steps ahead, grabbed Maisie and began undoing her buttons. "Stay still, Maisie," she laughed sternly.

"I can help with that," I smirked, and a naked Belle and I quickly undid her blouse and tossed it over our shoulders. There was none of the slow flirtation we had given her; she was in a hurry now! I smirked at Maisie and she understood, relenting and giving into Belle's fevered advances.

"You do know you're in trouble, Maisie, hmm?" she gibed. "Teasing an older woman like that is not nice!" she smiled.

"What were we supposed to do, hmm? After all..." Maisie said, her fingers gripping and pulling Belle's excited nipples, as Belle madly unclipped my Maisie's bra, her breasts freed of the cumbersome undergarment.

I crept behind Maisie and lifted her breasts in my small hands, and offered them to Belle. On seeing Maisie naked, her motions slowed, gazing and licking her lips at the sight.

"My...my goodness," she breathed deeply. "You're...so enchanting," as her head leaned down, and gratefully accepted the orb I was offering.

"She's yours, Belle. All of her," I sighed, my hand on the back of her head, holding her firmly against Maisie's chest.

I knew I'd have Maisie's trousers to myself, so I kneeled, undid the tight button and pulled the zip down. Her loose trousers easily fell over her full hips, and she casually stepped out of them, Belle still caressing the breasts she had discovered. Her hands moved behind Maisie, cupping her covered bum, and grinding her body on Maisie's, a nipple still firmly between her lips.

"Would you mind taking Maisie's panties off, Belle" I teased.

Belle lifted her now-wet face from Maisie and smiled. She slowly knelt, her fingers gingerly touching her puffy vulva, outlined in her transparent, wet panties. I left her to it, somehow knowing she wanted this to herself. I lazily unbuttoned my dress, but let it hang loosely from my lithe body. I was enthralled, as Belle traced the outline of Maisie's hidden pussy, pausing as her finger pressed against the smooth cotton panty; it was Maisie's turn to gasp, her hand on Belle's head, urging her to continue. Not wanting to interrupt this erotic, romantic interlude, I went to the bed, let my dress fall, arranged the pillows, and then lay back, watching them acquaint themselves. I felt, what...proud? Certainly. Excited? Definitely! Full of love? How could I not be?

I watched as Maisie lifted one leg, her hip arched, then the other, her panties at her feet. She tenderly ran her hands through Belle's hair, pulling her closer to her anxious pussy. She held Belle's head, lifted on her toes, and wiped her cunt across Belle's face. My fingers moved into my panties, my ever-nervous vagine wet, and my fingers idly stroking myself. Belle's puffing and panting made me smile, so engrossed in my future fiancée's pussy as she was. Her low, husky moans filled us, as she buried her mouth in Maisie's beautiful cunt. Maisie turned her head to me, her eyes ablaze with lust, as she saw me surreptitiously masturbate, my fingers under my pretty panties that Belle had yet to see. She pushed harder on Belle's head, her raspy groans matched Belle's, but for completely different reasons. She couldn't take her eyes from my fingers, her breasts swelling with desire.

"Belle. Please. Look...look at, Chloe," she groaned, not wanting her to stop, but needing to share the erotic sight in front of her.

Belle moved her head and peeked around the standing Maisie.

"Doesn't she look—oooooh—fuc—so...beautiful?" she wearily groaned. "Just... look..." she pleaded.

Belle slowly stood, her wet mouth covered with Maisie's juices and they kissed. She moved behind Maisie and wrapped her hands around her breasts, whispering, "Doesn't your...little one look divine?" and moved Maisie's long, red hair, and kissed her neck.

Maisie's head flew back on Belle's shoulder, her nipples pulled and Belle's mouth on her neck.

"Oooooh—she—uuuuuh—does—yesssss...like...that," Maisie whined, struggling to compose herself as Belle fondled her sensitive nubs.

"Does our...baby-girl want to watch, hmm?" she asked me, seductively, her blue eyes piercing into mine.

Maisie groaned at Belle's comment, her breath louder, as Belle twisted her nipples.

I pulled my fingers from beneath my panties, lifted them, showing them both how wet it was, and sucked. They had their answer.

"In that case...I have something for you, sweetheart," she said, and unceremoniously dropped Maisie's tits, leaned down and kissed both, then Maisie's eager lips and walked to her bedside cabinet. All eyes were on her, as she rummaged around and came out with a deep-blue, velvet bag. "You're going to be a good girl now, Chloe. I'm going to put this...inside you, okay? Don't worry, it's clean, all right?" she giggled.

She drew out a pair of Ben-Wa balls from the pouch and held them up to us.

"Have you ever...?" she asked, holding the set.

I shyly shook my head, 'no.'

"Good," she smiled, and crawled on the bed between my legs. Maisie walked over and sat next to me, waiting to see what would happen.

"Where...where did you get these...pretty panties, leannan? I've...never seen them before," her eyes captivated by the tiny powder-blue cotton panties, embossed with little fuzzy unicorns. I specially bought a few pairs, hoping both my lovers would appreciate the lengths I was willing to go to...for them.

Maisie's hands lay on the little animals, the gusset a darker shade now and turned to Belle.

"Aren't these just the most adorable panties, Arabella?" she smiled, knowing the little game I was playing. She remembered our candid talk, which touched me. "She looks so...little, doesn't she?" Maisie teased.

Belle's face was heavenly, as if all her torrid and deep secrets were on view. She gently laid a finger on my delicious crease, the panties so snug they held my womanhood tightly.

"I...I bought them for you...mommy," I choked, not knowing if I was pushing Maisie too far.

"Ohhhh...my precious...little one," Belle sighed, and leaned down, kissing the growing wet patch. She spent a lifetime, or so it seemed, rubbing her nose along my pronounced slit, my legs squirming with every delicious touch. I felt her tongue temptingly licking my new panties, her earthy groans touching me.

Maisie had leaned over, her hands playing with my matching, dainty bra, the subtle cotton perfectly shaping my little mounds. She lifted her head, smiled so damn lovingly at me, smirked, and then kissed me.