Daddy Teaches Slut Daughter a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do, Daddy," Eva replied.

"And who do you to ask permission from before going off and acting like a little slut?"

Her answer pleased him.

"I have to ask you, Daddy," Eva moaned louder now and her breaths grew heavy.

Pete was close to cumming and with his last couple of thrusts he asked his final question as Jay looked on.

"Are you going to be a good little girl from now on?"

"Yes, Daddy, I promise," Eva managed to say through her moans that were almost like screams now, and Pete couldn't help but release all of his cum for his perfect daughter.

He pulled out of her and came harder than he had with her mother in years. Eva had no choice but to let him cover her with every last drop, and when all was said and done her face, hair, and little perky breasts were covered with Daddy's cum.

"Go clean yourself up while Jay and I get ready for the guys to be here," Pete insisted, and Eva did as she was told.

She changed into jeans and a loose fitting tee shirt that she had worn around Parker a million times. She had cum in her hair, but no time to wash it, and as she attempted to fix her makeup, she heard the doorbell ring. Parker was there to pick her up. She decided she looked as presentable as possible, and when she got downstairs she found Parker talking politely to her father and Jay, who were returning the favor of good manners.

She gave her Daddy a kiss on the cheek, and as Parker shook the men's hands, Eva found herself wanting to stay there with them. As they walked out the door, Eva's Daddy gave her one last tap on her still raw and red bottom, and sent her on her way.

12