Daddy will Never Know

Story Info
Little skips class thinking Daddy won't find out...
2.4k words
4.46
50.2k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in the story are of the age 18. This is intended for those who like BDSM stories centered around DDlg. This is NOT a tale of incest!

*****

The bell for 4th period rang and I honestly did contemplate going but with the day I had been having, I decided otherwise. I figured if I hid in the library no one would find me and be able to tell Xavier where I was and that I was missing class.

As the final tardy bell rang I took a seat in the corner on a beanbag chair pulling out my journal to write. Writing for me was my escape for when I wasn't with Xavier.

We were both 18 and seniors in high school but I called him Daddy.

We had discovered the DD/lg lifestyle together and that only brought us closer as we learned to embrace our natural urges. I was definitely a bratty little but he always knew how to put me in my place.

Resuming a poem I had started that weekend before I allowed my brain to shut off.

15 minutes after classes began my phone vibrated bringing me back to reality.

"Why aren't you in class?"

Rolling my eyes I put my phone away, I really wasn't in the mood to explain my day to Xavier.

"Child I see you reading my messages answer me NOW!"

"I don't feel like either."

"I didn't give you an option Violet."

"Did I ask for one?"

"Hallway closet three minutes NOW."

"What if I'm not there?"

"2"

I smirked getting smart, he didn't know where I was so I felt ballsier. Replying back I laughed to myself.

"One."

"You're fucked little one I know where you are."

I looked around getting nervous but seeing the library still empty calmed down enough to reply back.

"Oh, really where?"

"The library... now closet or I'm going to come get you and you won't like the way I'll do it."

"Yes, Sir."

I hurried to pack my bags ushering myself to the hallway closet we called ours. Standing in front of the door I suddenly felt afraid to go inside.

Since I had acted bratty that only meant one thing. My phone vibrated again and I looked at the message.

"Child if you make me wait any longer I'm opening this door and pulling you in here."

Instantly I opened the door sliding in the tight enclosure, it was dark but I felt his presence before I felt his hand on my hair.

"I'm sorry Daddy."

"No you're not but you will be."

Pushing me against the wall he bent me over putting my ass on display. My school skirt fell to the floor followed by my lace panties leaving me feeling barred.

His touch was like fire burning any bare skin he touched. Even in the dark, I knew he would have the same fire look in his eyes.

"Daddy I'm sorry I didn't mean..."

Before I could finish a sharp blow across my ass landed down covering one of my ass cheeks.

"One" I whimpered out.

"There's no need to count."

I flexed my ass aware then that I was in serious trouble. He only told me to not count when he didn't have a set number in his head.

Not feeling any further lashes I relaxed. Just as I did his hand landed again stinging my ass.

Bending me over further I grabbed onto the nearby shelves for support. When I was situated he began to increase his lashes and increase the power as well.

He hadn't said to count out loud but I counted in my head needing to know the number.

When I reached 25 I whimpered out hoping he was almost done. But I doubted it, I had been more bratty than usual.

I couldn't deny how wet I was though, every sting brought me further into submission.

Covering my mouth to silence my whimpers he jerked me up.

"Did you just need a good fucking to remind you who owns you, or is this your way of asking for attention?"

I moaned into his hand as he spread my legs and slapped my pussy lips.

"So wet, you're enjoying this huh little one?"

I nodded my head yes and felt him slap my pussy harder. This time his slap caused my knees to buckle under me.

Gripping me tightly he held me up until I positioned myself again.

"So which is it?"

Uncovering my mouth he started his blows again making me whimper as tears began to form.

"I don't know Sir."

Entangling my hair into his hand he jerked me back to a standing position. Leaning against him I could feel his thickness through his slacks.

Running his fingertips between my sex he began to move in circles. My wetness lubricated his fingers making it easy for him to slide two fingers in me.

"I'm only going to ask this one more time if you don't give me an answer I'll have no choice but to deny you from cumming for a whole week."

The thought of not cumming for a week made me flinch and I instantly cried out.

"No Daddy please I'll answer."

"So which is it?"

"The second one Sir."

"Tell me what the second one is little one."

The slow rhythmic movement of his fingers made it hard to concentrate.

"I needed your attention."

Letting my hair go he turned me around pushing my back against the cold stone wall.

"I'm going to fuck you as hard and as fast as I want and you're not going to cum do you understand?"

I pouted knowing he couldn't see me and felt his teeth bite down on my pouted lip.

"Yes, Daddy."

"What did you just call me?"

Feeling his body press against mine I closed my eyes.

"Daddy."

"That's right, so whom do you belong to?"

Feeling his cock at my entrance I gasped out.

"You Daddy."

Plunging into me he covered my mouth harshly with his drowning out my moans.

I tried to remain quiet but with every thrust, he rammed into me harder filling every inch of me driving me closer to an orgasm.

I focused on my breathing to try to calm my building orgasm, but as I started to do so Xavier gripped onto my neck.

I knew he would only squeeze tighter if I resisted, but not being able to control my breathing set my orgasm in full effect.

Tightening around his cock I moaned into his hand, a growl escaped his throat and I felt his teeth bite down on my shoulder.

At that moment the bell rang for class dismissal. My body tensed and his mouth felt hot on my ear as he pulled me against him.

"Don't make a sound."

I nodded my head biting down on my lip as he let my mouth go. His thrusts continued but his thumb found it's way to the only virginal place left on my body.

Pressing against the small opening I began to tremble gasping as I arched back. He had me trapped in a daze and my head fell forward as I came again.

I was every bit his and he owned every pleasure of my body. Hearing silence settle throughout the hallway I felt his lips against my ear once more.

"You came twice without permission."

My eyes were heavy with desire as my body reacted to his growl.

"I'm sorry Daddy it felt too good I tried."

"You didn't try hard enough little one."

My mouth trembled as I felt his thrusts increase. Trailing his hand down he began to rub my clit making me scream out.

His fingers filled my mouth and I sucked on them tasting myself on him. I couldn't hear anything or say anything all I could do was feel every movement and touch.

His cock thrust up into me filling me with his cum making me cum in return. My breath faltered but he pulled out of me.

Thinking we were done I leaned against him.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"I'm not done little one."

"But Daddy."

"Don't but me young lady, that was for your attitude and mouth, what's coming next is for you cumming not once but twice without permission."

Before I could reply he knelt down lifting me up until my legs rested on either side of his shoulders. Feeling his tongue suck in my clit I screamed out.

"Daddy!"

"If you scream like that again it will be worse."

I covered my mouth with both of my hands as he drew my clit in once more. Rolling my eyes back I came again. I was too sensitive and overestimulated to be able to control my body.

Reaching one hand up he pinched my nipple making me arch into him. He knew how to get my body to move the way he wanted.

The arch caused just enough pressure on my clit making me physically shake.

He had never made me go past four orgasms but I had a feeling he was just getting started. Inserting two fingers into me my legs tightened around his head.

"Fuck Daddy."

I made sure to whimper out as I didn't want to scream and be punished more. Curling his fingers up to push against my sweet spot I came again throwing my head back.

I didn't even care that my head hit the stone wall all I cared about was my shaking legs.

"Daddy no more I'm sorry."

Ignoring my pleas he plunged a third finger in me prolonging the intensity of my orgasm. It felt like if he just breathed on me I would burst.

Feeling a swat on my ass I gasped out, he was making his way to the only unclaimed part of my body once more.

"Daddy no I."

Before I could finish he thrust the tip of his thumb in me swirling it in circles. Clutching down hard on him I came, every part of my body was another button he could push to please me.

"No more Daddy no more."

I began to pant gripping his shoulders, I felt light-headed and dazed. Replacing his fingers with his tongue I began to shake cumming once more.

This time the trembling didn't stop and my body looked as if it was seizuring from pleasure.

Sitting me down I felt my feet touch the ground. Instantly my knees buckled under me causing me to fall, but he caught me cradling me in his arms as he slid down the wall sitting me on his lap.

I could still feel my body pulsing as Xavier began to stroke my head pulling me in closer.

"Daddy."

"Yes, Princess."

"I love you."

Placing a kiss on my forehead he covered me with his uniform jacket.

"I love you more Babygirl, Daddy will always know what you need."

"I know Daddy, I'm sorry I should have told you why I was acting that way."

"Yes you should have, but now that you have learned your lesson tell Daddy what had you so upset." "It's not like my Angel to skip class AND talk back to Daddy all on the same day."

I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling myself even tighter against him. His hands began to play with my skin under the jacket.

"Why were you acting that way baby?"

Kissing his cheek I let out a deep breath, he wasn't going to like what I told him.

"There was a boy."

Instantly I felt his body tense under me, kissing his chest I continued.

"He..."

I couldn't find the words to tell him.

"What baby, what did he say."

"It's not what he said Daddy but what he did."

"What did he do Violet?"

"Daddy I told him no..."

"Little one you're pissing me off and scaring me all at the same time what the hell happened?"

"When I was getting breakfast this morning a guy felt my ass up."

I felt him jerk me back and he grabbed his phone on the shelf next to us. The screen came to life brightening up the small enclosure.

"This happened this morning and you didn't tell me immediately why?!"

"I was in shock Daddy I'm sorry."

I felt tears build up in my eyes but I didn't want him to be mad at me.

"I thought I was ok until 4th period, he's in that class and I didn't want to see him."

The realization came across his face on why I had skipped class. His tone lowered and his grip around me tightened.

"Who did this Violet?"

"Daddy please I don't want anyone to get hurt."

Lifting my chin he made me look him in the eyes.

"Babygirl I am here to protect you and I can't do that if you don't tell me these things." "Let Daddy protect you, he deserves to be hurt because he hurt you."

Pecking my lips he wiped my falling tears with his thumbs.

"Violet tell me who did this."

I couldn't hold in my emotions any longer and I burst out crying into his chest.

"Jacob."

"I will deal with it Babygirl I promise he will regret the day he hurt what is mine."

He held me close rocking me until my cries subsided. Another bell rang signaling the dismissal of 5th period.

"Daddy I don't want to but I have to go to class."

"No you don't, Daddy will take care of your attendance."

"How?"

Smiling down at me I blushed.

"Just trust me little one your attendance will be taken care of, let me take you home."

The next day flowed back to its normal hustle and bustle, sitting with Xavier at lunch I pecked his cheek giggling.

"Violet."

I felt Daddy's grip on my shoulder tighten and I turned my head to see Jacob standing at our table.

My tone altered as I froze unaware of how to react.

"Violet... I'm sorry for what I did it will never happen again."

I examined his body seeing his swollen jaw and bruised arms, I had a feeling Daddy had done exactly what he said he would do.

"Thank you, Jacob."

Xavier chimed in at that moment.

"You've said your peace now scram."

As he walked away I turned to face Daddy.

"Oh my Gawd Xavier he looks rough, what did you do?"

Giving me a devilish smirk he answered back staring straight into my eyes.

"I had to take out the trash."