All Comments on 'Daddy will Never Know'

by FairytaleBaby

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CreepyDragonCreepyDragonalmost 7 years ago

I can feel the love and care in the scenes! DD/lg is such a good dynamic and so lovely to see. Thank you for sharing these kinky stories.

BdayesBdayesalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Wow, I've been a dominant for years, but I had never heard of DDss before today. It adds a new dimension to explore with my slut. Thank you for the education!

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To CreepyDragon

I am so glad you can feel the love in the scenes. (Insert Lion King song can you feel the looove tonight lol) :). You are most definitely welcome for the kinky stories, I have just as much fun writing them as you do reading them.

Thank you for the support and Happy Reading.

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Bdayes

I am so glad my story opened up a new dimension for you and your sub. The DD/lg lifestyle is rarely talked about and I love knowing my stories helped someone find the lifestyle.

If you are interested in hearing seminars regarding being new to DD/lg me and a couple friends are going to be hosting weekly video seminars beginning in a week or two. For more info, you can DM on twitter @Fairytalebaby1.

Thank you for the support and Happy Reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Shocking

I know that my daddy would do that if anyone tried to hit on me. I love having my boyfriend around to protect me. But what is weird is that my boyfriend's name is Jacob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous