All Comments on 'Daddy with Benefits Ch. 02'

by dididothat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tazhard2tazhard2about 10 years ago
Dam nice one

That was so good. Thank you for finishing the story. I love them both. I could use a good waitress like to one in this story. For my next poker party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well done

I have no interest in your other 11 part series because the non consent doesn't appeal to me. This one, on the other hand, makes my cock hard. Will he eat the creampie he makes in the next story? Or will the poker party return to fill all her holes at the same time? Take this direction and run with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well after reading a few posts I guess I wont read the 11 parter either, dont like rape, dont know why they call it non-consent trying to dress up rape. Ive known too many people that actually have been raped and how it fucks them up for the rest of their lives, so I certainly dont want to read about it. Maybe if someone raped the fuck out of the authors that write that stuff they would quit writing it. ...but I guess nobody wants to rape a 400 pound virgin guy with a fat hairy ass.

....anyways, on to bitching about this story! Ummm, I really dont have anything good to say about it but...

Quote

"And you know I had so much fun tonight, and $450 is a lot of money."

"I could ask one of the other guys to come back if you'd rather not do it with me."

"Are you kidding? That little slut just came like a million fucking times? I wanna get some like that!"

Unquote

....are you fucking kidding me?! First off the dude HAD to want to fuck his daughter so bad that the fucking retard was willing to let his buddies see her naked, then handling her and fingering her. Heeeeeell NO!! No FUCKING way I would let my letcherous friends ANYWHERE near my daughter while they had been drinking, much less with her clothes off!

...and this wanker pussy whipped loser fuck is such a douche that he would even SUGGEST having one of his friends come back over to fuck his daughter?! Cut the dumbasses dick off and shove it up his ass and send her over to my house and I'll be her daddy! Sheesh!

...and then he let those cocksuckers take fucking pictures of her?!

...then he finally starts fucking her. First, Im not making a video of me banging my daughter. Thats about brain damaged! ...and if I was, I sure wouldnt be showing it to anyone and I wouldnt be calling her a whore and a slut. Why would anyone get off calling their daughter a whore or a slut? I mean unless you picked her up off the street and she WAS a whore and your PAYING her for the privilege of degrading her, but why would you? What is exciting about that? For that matter I dont see how anyone can stand the thought of shoving their dick in some chick thats fucked hundreds or thousands of guys, what a massive bone killer! Same with a slut. I've never had any interest in fucking girls that are constantly banging different guys left and right. Zero appeal!

Then the fucker slapped the shit out of her tit. What. The. Fuck. If she doesnt ask, you dont do it unless you know she likes it.

The ONLY thing I have to say good about this story is that at least douche boy went down on her. Thats it.

Why do so many authors have to write the male characters in these incest stories as such big pussies?! I give up!

peebudypeebudyalmost 9 years ago
slutty is as slutty does

God I love how unabashedly slutty she is!

dididothatdididothatalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonyymouse

Dear Anonymous, than you so much for your hateful and spiteful comments. As for pussy whipped I notice you're hiding yourself, ironic? I think so. Please let me know who you are so I can read your stories to see how it should be done. I am always trying to be a better writer and I am sure someone such as yourself has much to teach me.

Love Stacey (dididothat)

Theslayer227Theslayer227over 8 years ago
Exactly what it needed to be!

I loved part 2! Great continuation of the story. You write really well compared to a lot of stories I've read... Keep up the good work!

P.S. Anonymous is an idiot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous