All Comments on 'Daddy's All-Grown-Up Baby'

by jadep1007

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WickedTongueGameWickedTongueGameabout 9 years ago

Good story. If daddy is teaching his daughter that "cunt" means "clitoris," it's education time for both of them. I don't care for technical terms, but...the vagina is that sweet hole! The vulva, the external genitalia, consists of the inner labia, outer labia, and the clitoris. "Pussy" and "cunt" usually refer to vagina and vulva. Of course, in the heat of the moment, when you are talking about, and looking at Pussy, you (I) are just going to dive in. Check out a graphic of Clitoris. It is complex!

ap2techap2techabout 9 years ago
Nice but....

Well yes "cunt" does not mean "clit" but what I really want to know is what happens when Mom gets home. Why did she take a job that has her gone a lot? Who is she fucking on the road?

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Very good first effort. Be prepared for the anons to go crazy over the "what's a cunt" question and description. I found it funny myself. I look forward to reading what happens next. Mother needs to go away so Morgan and her father can live happily ever after.

jadep1007jadep1007about 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the great feedback! I'll be sure to do a little more research for my next story!

charliebillcharliebillalmost 8 years ago
Well done

I really enjoyed this and wish it finished after he came inside of her and took a risk of pregnancy. Not a complaint, just a thought for future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This was so good I wish there was more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous