All Comments on 'Daddy's Angel'

by DaddysHellion

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Irish?

Daddy's dialect reads more like that of s Scotsman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mistake?

Ok I'm only a few paragraphs in and had to stop to comment. Are the daughter and mother meant to be obese? You say they wear a 46c bra! Did you actually mean to type 36? As a 46 is pretty massive.

dietz10000dietz10000over 6 years ago
Hmmm

I read your bio and detect a bit of truth in your writing. Just not sure if its a desire or reality. Either way I hope you continue to write and hone your craft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Get it right?

You say they are slim. But 46 is huge. That's the size around the chest. You're looking at a size 22.

Also he's Irish but speaks like he's Scottish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do you understand bra size?

I can tell you that I am related to someone who has to buy specialty bras and her size is 42 dd to 44 dd. She says it depends on the brand of bra. I know she is at least in size 22 to 24 clothing, so it is not possible to have a 46 c bra size and be slim. I wear 38 dd and am carrying around extra weight. My daughter is in a 34 c and she is the perfect weight for her height. Please stop attributing the number to the breast size, because it has nothing to do with the size of the breast.

Why do you jump between past and present tense in a single sentence or paragraph? You clearly need someone to edit for you before you submit a story. Knowing the correct dialect and speech for whom you are attempting to write is also a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
46c!!

Sorry I couldn't get past that either. You just clearly don't understand bra sizes. These c cup breasts would be very small on a 46 inch chest. Incidentally I am an xl man bordering on xxl and my chest is only 44 and I weigh 220 lbs so these are very big girls and unlikely to look very good in tight fitting clothes especially with such small tits on big chests.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Your accent was Scottish lol otherwise good read

Jasont200Jasont200over 6 years ago
It's not just you.

Hello I have one thing that is getting to me. And don't worry your not the only one that adds it to their stories most men do.

When a girl gives her self to her daddy for the first time it does not have to hurt and there does not have to be blood. This is a misconception that has been implanted into everything and it's a bit sad.

I have enjoyed your story and I hope you do not take this as a insult to your ability.

meme165meme165over 6 years ago
A fantastic first story

A great story, I have always been an admirer of a shapely posterior rather than a bust so other people complaining about bust size seems rather petty, enjoy the story for what it is, a piece of light entertainment, I did, and I look forward to the next one

DaddysHellionDaddysHellionover 6 years agoAuthor
Typing error.

Thank you, all, for your feed back.

The 46D is a typing error and I sincerely apologize for it. 36 was my intention.

I triple read the story for major errors, but will be extra diligent with my next one.

Will be submitting either tonight or tomorrow.

Thank you, again, for reading and commenting! 💙💋

Thank you, also, to any followers. I look forward to sharing more with you!

chapelsknightchapelsknightover 6 years ago

Please send the Angel to my room, or at least to me in my dreams. I so wish for a naughty baby girl! TYVM for sharing your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it but...

...it's a shame you left no room for daddy's angel to misbehave, lol. Really would have liked to see dirty talk or cock sucking. Maybe make a Daddy's Devil story where Daddy LOVES dirty talk and blowjub

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Was an easy read

I thought it good, you did not play into any stupid steretypes and offer a good story, but you left the story on a cliff hanger. Surely there is a better way to leave the reader other then at the point you left them.

AbastAbastover 6 years ago
*Moans* I want...Please

That was a very cute story. I loved it! THank You very much for sharing it. Please, it would be wonderful to read more about Angel Baby and her loving Daddy. Again thank You for the time and thought that went into making this story what it is! It was very fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cup sizes

why does no one seem to under stand how bra sizing works??? 46c is not big it means she has a 46 inch chest size - but she a slum 5'9 girl ?? ok sure - measured from underneath her breast and her bust easure 49 inches around which when your chest is that large is basically a flat chest size???? it's just really funny and always a dead give away that a guy authored a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Funny, I thought not knowing where her hymen is was the dead giveaway, well giveaway that he's never seen one!

Mostly a good, fun story though! Woo! I loved her rushing her mostly naked ass down to greet daddy while her mom was getting banged upstairs, rofl!

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
Yes. But...

saying no to a BJ because only whores do that? Nooo! Maybe there was another reason mommy got tired of him? No fun and play in the bedroom...

And please lose the so called "Irish brogue", it was just irritating and frankly sounded much more like Scottish than any Irish I've ever heard. Quite a lot like the "Scotty" character in Star Trek. And his nickname "Scotty" should have been a clue here.

Otherwise I like these stories where a teenage girl seduces an older man. And apart from the above and the points by the guys before me, the story wasn't bad at all.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
Argh. Terminology, just google that shit.

A whore, hooker, prostitute or streetwalker is a woman who is PAID for sex in cash or tangible assets. A woman who fucks multiple people at once is a SLUT.

No being a whore isn’t bad as it’s just a chick trying to earn cash. Would you rather she rob people or sell drugs?

So a SLUT is just the feminine version of STUD. If the woman isn’t attached to a single guy as in married or some other committed relationship then she can fuck who she wants. If chicks didn’t fuck out of marriage then everyone would be a virgin before marriage. Do we want that?

S a woman that cheats on her husband is a cheating, lying, dishonest slut.

No saying all dirty talk is whorish along with oral sex is fucking stupid and probably the reason the wife cheated along with not getting fucked by hubby of being able to spend time together. You say only 4 hours a day at home sometimes. The husband was 100% neglectful and deserved it.

The dad is aslo going to loose his hot wet 18 yo daughter as well since 18 year olds want more sex than he will and will get horney, angry and bored. Limiting sex acts because of whores is fucking stupid. The daughter will get bored with the same old and in 10 years time the dads drive will taper off along with ability for repeated rounds. This is when variety comes in as well as acts that don’t require a hard dick.

This was a crap story and it’s about a wilfully neglected wife who doesn’t cheat till hubby almost never comes home. Sounds fair to me.

1 Star. A much better premise is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey Jackspeed

Shut up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Gotta agree with Jackspeed on this, 100%.

While I really liked the daughter's character and devotion, the father reminds me of a four or five generation back, east coast, Bible thumping preacher! Heh.

No oral sex? Wtf? No dirty talk, roll playing and lots of sex?!?

Yeah, no wonder his hot wife was banging the local walking hormone farms, hehe! I would have too if I was her!! He got what he had coming, and she didn't seem like the kind of woman who just stood by quietly while he ignored her and blew off her wants and needs, I bet she bitched and complained that he was ignoring her and boring her and he blew her off.

Yeah, daughter is in love and awe and star struck at the moment, but already she is feeling stifled. She'll be bitching soon, he'll shoot her down in anger, her dissatisfaction with build and one day he will come home and she will be gone, because he's the type that never learns, much less learns from his mistakes! Lol.

I feel bad for her.

Oh yeah, you can't 'sink into wet heat' till you get past the hymen. Hell you have to get past the hymen to sink into anywhere!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Needs continuing but was an ok read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Burn the Witch

So satisfying your needs with consensual sex when neglected is evil. Forcing others to follow a belief that isn't their own is good. And making incest babies is the work of angels.

My heart goes out to the wife. What did she try to save by staying.

Trekkie469Trekkie469over 3 years ago
Lovely Daughter

If only my own Angel would love me thus.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

I had to give you a 4* rating, because the stoory was too short, no real character development, and a couple of issues that come to mind.

First, she is a 46C? Really? That means that her 18 year old chest is as big as a large man's chest. I don't know many men that wear a 46" jacket.

Second, she has known for 2 years that her mother has been fucking her male classmates in their own home. Why hasn't she ratted her out to daddy before he comes home early to catch her himself?

Thanks for sharing your story.

FrstLdy_FrstLdy_over 2 years ago

Definitely need a part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It needs a part 2... Need to know if the story gets better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For male writers, higher band width number like >46<C doesn't mean bigger breast, It means a bigger UNDERbust which is only a few inches from the waist, just BELLOW the boobs. If you want your character to have bigger breast you increase the cup size which is the A,B,C,D,E,F, and so on. For reference Nami from One Peace Anime is 32H or I. I always find it funny when some confuse it XD But please do your research about bra size, or just not write it at all ;P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So wish there was more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was interesting and leaves me wishing for more and also leaves me with loads of questions. How does this pairing continue? Do they have children? How dose this change them as the father figure works, dose he replaces his unfaithful wife with his daughter and live with her as his wife in a new location or dose this pairing keeps it as a secret. With so many more as the father figure is highly intelligent and it is a worthwhile read as I have read it so many times already and wish there was more.

Marklynda2Marklynda23 months ago

Daddy/daughter love is the best! A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysHellion@DaddysHellion
Puerto Rican Italian woman with a penchant for Daughters loving their Daddies in all of the right ways. I am not my characters, so please DO NOT message me looking to be my Daddy. That is not why I am here. Also: YES, that's my mouth in my profile picture; but NO, you canno...