Daddy's Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy's Angel isnae a cock sucker." he growls angrily, his cockhead slipping and sliding through my wet nether lips. "It's a dirty deed meant for whores, Darlin', not for innocent beauties the likes o' you." he coos, then he aims his thickness at my opening and pushes his hips forward. "Dunnae tense up, Darlin', and you should be just fine."

I gasp for air at this first penetration, my tight muscles barely allowing him entry into me. I moan and spread wider for him, my eyes glued to his heavy cock as it starts to sink inside of my wet heat. I start to hyperventilate with need as I can't stop watching him take me. "Daddy..." I whisper, though I have no idea what I want to say to him.

Fuck me, already! Take my pussy! Claim me! Ram your dick into me, already!

I say none of it and just continue to watch, then I gasp when I feel a pinch.

"Relax, Angel Baby." Daddy coos, then leans forward to take my nipple back into his mouth. He reaches down and presses his thumb to my aching clit making me gasp, then he moves his thumb in a steady circle so that I rotate my hips to match his rhythm. "Let Daddy in, Darlin'...Atta girl." he praises me as he pulls back along my slick channel.

"No, don't!" I gasp in horror thinking that he's going to stop. I wrap my legs around him, my hands reaching down to cup his butt, and pull him straight through my maiden head. "OW!" I cry out at the stinging pain, my inner walls pulsing around the girth invading me; I wrap my body tightly around him as I quiver with the pain of his insertion.

"So tight, Darlin'." Daddy purrs, his lips kissing the top of my head, kissing my forehead, kissing my cheek. "So beautiful." he promises, then he claims my mouth with his. His tongue twirls in my mouth feeding me the taste of my pussy that still clings to his lips, our tongues dancing together as we both moan. He pulls back through my wetness only to slowly drive it deeply back into me until he's completely buried there. "Daddy's Angel." he sighs happily, his voice soft and full of the praise that I love so much.

I flush with his whispered words, but wiggle at the discomfort I'm feeling; there's both a burning and a pinching. "It's too big, Daddy." I whimper, my eyes drifting down to where we are joined. My eyes widen in shock when I see that I managed to fit the entirety of his giant rod into me. "OMIGOSH." I whisper, my eyes drifting up to my Daddy's face as I smile hugely. "I did it, Daddy! I took all of you into me!"

"How does it feel, Baby Girl?" he grunts as he pulls out, then glides back in very easily with her girlcum and virginal blood coating his cock. "How does it feel to make love with Daddy, Angel Baby? To have Daddy deep inside you? Where he belongs?"

I sigh as I melt back into the bed. "Wonderful." I reply with a smile. "I waited so long."

Daddy moves within me now, his cock pushing and pulling along my slick inner walls; each time he sinks back into me, his pelvis taps my rock hard clit and I feel a jolt of pleasure. "Daddy is gonna move faster now, Angel Baby." he warns, then he reaches down to push my legs wider apart. He adjusts his position, gets up higher on his knees, then really starts to thrust into me. "Do whatever feels natural, Darlin'."

I gasp and arch, then I hump my pussy up against his invading thickness and whimper. "I'm going to cum, again, Daddy." I warn him breathlessly, my pussy and clit on fire now. I thrust my pelvis up when he thrusts into my tightness, our flesh slapping together like a slow clap in a dramatic movie. "Daddy..." I warn, my voice soft. "Daddy, yes!" I yell now, then really start to ride his length inside of me until I'm cumming everywhere. I feel it pouring out of me, dripping hotly down between my ass cheeks.

"I'm going to cum, too, Baby Girl." he growls and drops my legs to lay himself against me, his abdomen pressing firmly against my clit as he really jackhammers into me. "I'm fitnae to fill you up, Angel Baby." he roars, his cock squishing in and out of my cunt now. "Tell Daddy where to cum if you don't want it in ya." he warns as he thrusts deeper and deeper, his cock head bumping my cervix almost painfully.

"Inside, Daddy!" I cry out as a second orgasm slams through me. "Stay inside of me!"

"Yes, Daddy's Angel, yes!!" he screams, then I feel it. His hot cum shoots inside of me, coats every muscles of my love channel. He pulls out, then slams right back inside of me so deeply that his cockhead once again pushes against my cervix; he pushes even deeper as he shoots another cumshot with a grunt of satisfaction. He pulls out and thrusts back in time and again, each thrust punctuated by another thick glob of his life-giving semen.

He's so deep, I think my cervix has opened to make room for his dick tip.

I struggle to breathe through yet another body-melting orgasm, my body quaking beneath him. I feel my muscles grip at his cock, milking him despite the swelling of my well-loved inner muscles. I wince as even my cuntlips feel swollen and bruised. "Oh, Daddy." I whisper as I wrap my arms around him to pull his lips down to mine; I open my mouth to take his tongue and moan when we war for control of the kiss.

Daddy's cock twitches inside of me, one last shot of his hot man juice oozing out of him. He breaks our kiss to rest his forehead against mine, our eyes locked. "Daddy's Angel..." he sighs, his lips gently pressing to mine before he pulls back to kiss the middle of my forehead like he always does. "You were such a good girl, Darlin'."

"Was I good, Daddy?" I ask, smiling under his praise. "Did you enjoy being in me?"

He chuckles, his cock twitching inside me with each laugh. "So much, Darlin'."

I sigh contentedly, then reach my hand down to touch where we're still joined. I take my bottom lip between my teeth as I run my fingers through both of our fluids pooling there. "Will you cum inside me, again, Daddy?" I ask as I rub at the little bit of his cock sticking out of my swelling pussy; I moan when he moves, dick still hard. "I liked that a lot."

Daddy smiles widely. "We might make a baby if we're not careful, Angel Baby."

I smile and nod. "Please, Daddy? Pretty please? I want to have your baby."

Daddy's eyes widen. "Do ya, now, Darlin'?"

I blush to the roots of my hair. "Please? Pretty please, Daddy?"

He smiles, then leans forward to kiss me gently. "Anything for Daddy's Angel."

I moan, his cock thickening inside of me. I ignore the pain as he claims me, again.

"Want to ride Daddy, Angel Baby?" he purrs, his lips suckling at my left nipple.

"Of course I do!" I cry out in pleasure.

But that's a story for another day.

12