All Comments on 'Daddy's Baby'

by Maxisbach

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Garbage

Sick rapist shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great story of daddy and his little girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rape? Really...

This is across the line.

ubar91865ubar91865almost 8 years ago
Confusion

I am oftentimes really confused by Literotica's persistence in allowing creepy "anonymous" trolls to remain anonymous on this site and spew their filth for all of the readers on this site to have to "deal" with. If you don't have the balls to sign in and own up to your criticisms, then you shouldn't be allowed to comment at all. These creepy hypocrites with their comments of "pure filth" or other disgusted descriptions of what they just read, aren't fooling anybody. They clicked on the story, PURPOSEFULLY, to see what it was about. Even though the author already did their job to forewarn (as much as could be expected) the reader as to what to expect in this story. By placing it in the "Incest/Taboo" category, and then further describing the story as "Daddy forces himself on his daughter", you would have to be a grade "A" moron to not suspect that this story was about incestuous rape (Duh). So why would these creepers bother to write comments disparaging this aspect of a story that they damn well knew was going to be there before they even opened the page? The only explanation that makes sense is, unfortunately, that they either have the I.Q.'s of hard-boiled eggs, or they are just intentional troublemakers, the same type of troublemakers who stagger into bars in a drunken stupor spouting insults and racial epithets for no other reason than to start a fight with someone. At least the drunk in the bar has the courage to speak their mind without hiding behind an "anonymous" tag.

Maybe someday Literotica will eliminate the ability to anonymously leave comments on stories, but, until then, we should all do our best to ignore these feeble minded creatures and to pity them for what must be truly horrible lives that they are leading with so much hate and vitriol in their souls.

Criticism is a welcome and necessary part of learning and expanding ones abilities. Hatefulness while delivering criticism is unnecessary and disgusting.

daddy1950daddy1950almost 8 years ago
Anon critics

I believe Anons have the right to make comments, but also the author has the right to delete any he/she wishes to destroy. By contrast, if a critic has a name, then the author should not have the power to delete. Hope Maxibach doesn't object to me high-jacking his post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rape?

She liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Comments

Authors can

- Turn off anonymous comments.

- Turn off comments altogether.

- Delete any comment they don't like or conflicts with Lit rules.

Since it's the author's work, why would you take away any of those abilities?

Doing so might decrease the number of stories posted.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26almost 8 years ago
Just found this story and it was interesting

A different take on a Daddy/daughter incest situation. Rape? Well, yes, he did force/threaten and she complied. Did she begin to enjoy it? Yes, the daughter was enjoying enough she finished off herself after Dad passed out.

These types of stories where there is actual force I'd like to see continue a bit more. I'd like to see the aftermath and the reactions of both and where it may lead when they both wake.

Will there be remorse, forgiveness, apologies; things like that. Will it blossom into something more?

gaynudist50gaynudist50almost 8 years ago
Agreement

I agree with my fellow readers. If have to sign in to comment or even read this stuff. I have been fighting for an author's rights, or even not allowing any anonymous people on lit at all. For a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Whining About Anon

I post anonymously because I got tired of assholes sending me comments via PM to tell me I'm an asshole for making a comment they disagree with. This is after giving good criticism. These are the babies who say us anons are idiots for posting anonymously.

Once you post with your username, you get hammered via PM for being a critic.

gaynudist50 is one of them.....a total flake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HOW OLD ARE YOU ?

If youre a day over 15 I'll be amazed !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please wright more!!!

You left the story with such a cliff hanger!!! Please wright a second, third, forth chapter ASAP. It was just getting so good

imurddyimurddyalmost 8 years ago
agree w anon

i cant tell u how many times ive bn blasted 4 makin any criticism. that said, i agree w th other anon, this is the worst way 2 write a story! i dont like it bcaus it places me in th story, usually as th female, and im not 1. go ahead haterz, flame me! I wont read it, but go ahead n waste ur time. my life will not be moved!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
disgusting

castrate him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A sweet romantic story about a father's love for his daughtrer

Most all men at some time enjoy the professional talents of porn stars, escorts, whores, and lap dancers, but they forget that it was the extra time that a step-dad, older brother, or uncle took to break the the girls in to start them on the road to whoredom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just wright more about these 2 ok

make a part 2&3 ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The comments on this page are just like your story-

They all need a serious grammar, spelling and punctuation check. "wright more" are you kidding me? Firstly, this story was all over the place, you need an editor. Secondly, you should probably go back to school as you write like a 10 year old. Please do not write any sequels to this. It's just embarrassing for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrible

No one wants to be IN the story, please do not write in that perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Love the alternating roughness. Also I like the "you" perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
:/

This was a little too much

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Seriously?

What a piece of garbage. There's about 3 mins. of my life I will never get back. Making a mental note to put your name on my DON'T EVER WASTE TIME READING THIS PERSON'S STORIES AGAIN!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

you’re obsessed and i hate it make it stop. this last week has been the worst of my life. please explain this all to me dad or make me feel like i’m not crazy. it’s too much. do you want me to kill my self? if not maybe get in touch

SexyKitty22SexyKitty22almost 5 years ago
Wrong genre

This should be in NonConsent not Incest/Taboo these are consenting lust and love stories. So change it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thought it was awful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous