All Comments on 'Daddy's Damaged Daughter'

by Zorroscamp

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
Good Tale

I enjoyed your story. It was a beautiful tale of love and devotion. The incest turned out be something wonderful after all. Thanks for a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great

disabled myself, woukd love to see daddy brushing her teeth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Close to home

I've read your story several times now,& can't believe how this reminds me of my home life without the insest for now. My daughter is only 17 and I'm providing all her care because of a mental & physical handicap. I know she is sexual because I catch her masterbateing in her bedroom when she dosen't know I'm watching.My little love turns 18 next month & I'm going to start manually & oraly insesting her and see how she enjoys it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I've read many stories on here but this one is by far my favorite; the amount of passion, love, and emotion is over the top. Bravo :)

AlphaWolfMAlphaWolfMover 13 years ago

Great story please write more about this Father and Daughter. This is the true love between a Father and Daughter and the things we as Fathers are willing to give up for our children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 stars

So so hot.

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenover 13 years ago
Huh?

"wanted her daddy to incest her"

"length of her slot"

You have a few mistakes like this that need editing... and what happened to Duke?

PS good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
alright

Sean Seth Seth Sean Sean Seth I mean Dang. Hahahahahaha but man this was a wonderful story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great Story and i agree what happened to Duke

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Great story

Great story of the Love and Caring for a daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so fucked up

I am a huge fan of daddy/daughter love stories. My favorite is always when an adult daughter seduces her loving, reluctant daddy. Having said that, the idea of a daddy fucking his brain damaged, disabled daughter is not sexy or hot or great fantasy. It is fucked up and twisted rape. You need serious help if you can read this and get off. She might as well have been 5 yrs old. Complete trash.

Mr_AntMr_Antover 9 years ago

Great story & great writing. It certainly gave me a boner. Next, daddy should take her virgin asshole, gently of course.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

Incest her?

That's a pretty awkward way to put it, certainly not proper English, made me cringe a bit, as well as wonder whether the author is a native English speaker.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

Almost the whole first page is cursive for some reason, along with a few too many typos.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I really liked the story a lot . Would love to see a second story following through

to their love and she gets a lot better and can talk . That would really be awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous