Daddy's Damaged Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zorroscamp
Zorroscamp
230 Followers

A sharp gasp left Kylie when Sean's hot mouth finally closed over her stiffened nipple. The hot tongue rolling around the proud nub created a tingling sensation so powerful it felt as the whole of her breast would burst out through the nipple into the loving mouth that was feasting on her. Kylies weakened hands lovingly caressed her father's head into her, using all of her strength to draw him as tightly in as possible. Kylie said the only word she was able to utter, "Daddy."

Sean spent so much time suckling at Kylie's stiff nipples they were becoming sore from the attention, even so, she never wanted him to stop. The feeling of him sucking on her was so intense and exquisite she would have gladly died in those loving arms of his.

Then his lips were upon hers kissing her deeply, their tongues sneaking into the mouths of the other, clashing and entwining together in a sexual frenzy of their own. Kylie felt her father's hand on her inner thigh gently easing her legs apart, she savored the feeling and the moment, knowing that at long last, her time was close.

Kylie was wet and lubricated long before her daddy slipped a finger into her tightness, the finger carried to her mouth and she parted her lips to accept the taste of her juices, sucking every last delicious drop from pleasure digit. The finger delved again, this time the juices went to her daddy's mouth and he tasted his daughter's pleasure fluid. Both of them found the juices to be a very powerful aphrodisiac.

With her heart beating wildly Kylie watched her daddy between her legs. He'd lifted her knees up and then spread them widely to allow himself a full uninterrupted access to her tight love-box. She looked at his beautiful cock standing tall and proud with the bulging veins ridging the whole length of the shaft, ridges that would provide that extra pleasure as he penetrated and stretch her for the first time. Strangely she found herself grateful for the accident that had placed her in this position because she knew that had it not of happened, her dear daddy would not now be preparing to fuck her.

Sean settled himself over the frail frame of his daughter, delighting in the softness and the warmth emanating from her welcoming body as he gently crushed her down to the mattress. Their lips met in a long lingering kiss, tongues once again entwining as his cock-head searched for her tender opening, the sensitive glans on target like a heat seeking missile. The tip moved easily between the puffy distended lips of her pussy and was immediately lubricated by the excessive juices spilling from Kylie's tight pussy. Willingly, the lips parted to allow her daddy entry into the depths of her very soul and being. She groaned involuntary as it progressed into her love tunnel and the excessive stretching of her tight cunny began, never, had she felt anything more wonderful in her life.

At that very moment Kylie knew in her own mind that this was what she had been born for, to be her daddy's lover, give herself, body and soul to the man that had fathered her. He'd done so much for her since the accident the only thing she could now do in return is sacrifice her body to his lust but she knew she meant more to him than that.

She was still his little girl, his baby. The sun rose with her birth and he had loved her for so long and so hard, the cuddles at night, the scraped knees, colds, bad dreams and the accident. Her daddy had always been there with arms open and comfort to give, protecting her but always prepared to set her free again. "Daddy" she gasped as another couple of inches tunneled their way up her tube.

Never in the whole of his life could Sean ever remember being so stiff but he realized why. There's no greater gift a daughter can give her father than her body. Society and the law prevent what should be a natural progression of love between the father and daughter and only a few find the path to the ultimate love. Sean was hard because it was his daughter he was mounting, she was forbidden fruit, an unattainable dream, but here she was beneath him. surrendering her virginity.

Sean's cock came up against the obstruction of Kylie's maidenhead; he pulled his lips away from hers and looked into those beautiful eyes so filled with love for the man that was taking her. For long moments they held each other's gaze before Kylie slowly closed and opened her eyes, clearly giving her daddy the "Yes" signal.

Kylie couldn't talk but the dialogue she would have used was clearly running through her brain.

"Take me daddy, it's all for you. Push that big cock of yours into your little girl and turn me into a woman. I can feel you pressing against my..... Ahhhhhh daddy, oh I love you so much please don't..... Daddy oh my lovely daddy, I love you so much. You'll never know how much I wanted you to love me like this."

Sean's cock sliced easily through Kylie's hymen, she was so hot and wet she barely felt any discomfort at all, only the wonderful probing and stretching and the feeling of being filled to her absolute limit paramount in her mind. Then came the ultimate feeling of being so thoroughly filled, her daddy's balls connecting with her ass while the tip of his cock bounced off the deepest part of her and then came seemingly, the endless pleasure of slowly being fucked.

For Sean it was the moment of truth, which was the instant he knew he couldn't live without his daughter as his lover. She wasn't the injured sparrow with a broken wing that required love therapy, but a grown woman who would thrive and heal on her father's love. Crushing her body lovingly beneath his, his movements began to consummate the deep love they had found for each other.

Sean had brought Kylie to one orgasm and held her lovingly as she trembled beneath him before he began to bring her slowly to arousal again. He was amazed at how quickly she recovered and felt the weak movements of her body urging him to do her deeper and faster, her eyes constantly giving him the 'Yes' signal.

Forgetting her delicate condition, Sean began fucking Kylie's slight frame as he would any other woman, demandingly, almost brutally ripping into her as hard as he could. He heard her sobbing but quickly realized they were sobs of joy, not of despair and that she liked the brutal treatment he was handing out to her.

Kylie learned to grip the base of her daddy's cock with her cunt muscles, while the rest of her body was weak, those muscles were still strong and powerful and milked mercilessly at the rod she was impaled upon.

No man, not even the strongest man in the world could resist his daughters' insistence that he should flood her womb with his seed. Sean's balls convulsed and his shaft erupted into uncontrollable jerking. Jet strong blasts spurted the creamy white sperm into Kylie's pink interior coating her walls with the life giving liquid.

The first jet of semen carried Kylie right over the top, her body seemingly flying into a thousand pieces, her feelings so intensely tuned, she bordered almost on the edge of unconsciousness at the untold pleasure of the massive orgasm.

Even then it wasn't over; Kylie felt her daddy slide down her body and then his tongue lapping rapidly at her wounded sex. She felt the lips of her pussy parted and the loving tongue probing far as it could reach within her.

Sean loved the earthy smell of his freshly fucked daughter and the sight of her crack seeping their combined juices together with the pinkish colour of her wounded virginity. Leisurely he began mopping up with his tongue enjoying the cocktail of tastes and scents, delighting in the intimacy of his actions. Once again, Kylie trembled at his touch.

* * * * *

Coming next, a true daddy/daughter incest story. You can alsohave your true story told by emailing Zorroscamp for details.

Please don't forget to vote and press the submit button. Please send feedback, I really enjoy your comments and it's good for my ego.

Zorroscamp
Zorroscamp
230 Followers
12