All Comments on 'Daddy's Dirty Buttslut Act 09'

by Neon_Ultra

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yay!

I got so excited when I saw you posted another story !! Keep em coming ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Keep them coming. i love your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

This makes me wish my daddy would make me his dirty buttslut! Mmm! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASE MORE RIMMING

thnaks for these amazing stories! it excited me a lot, too. I hope next time daddy sucks more of her dirty asshole. please

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for all the great feedback - particularly that hot one from Anonymous, whoever you are :P

I look forward to writing more! And I'll try to include more rimming :)

Baby_MalenaBaby_Malenaover 11 years ago
More, more, more.

I was so looking forward to Act 9 and it did not disappoint. I always get a thrill when she reverts to the thumb-sucking, it's so sexy. I also love how much experimenting they do together without needing to include anyone else; it's surprisingly intimate in a story that is so deliciously raunchy.

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 11 years agoAuthor
Baby_Malena

Thanks Baby! That's just the type of comment I love to receive. What you say is exactly the type of vibe I was going for - I think keeping it two players really lets the sickly debauched intimacy and raunchy perversion build and build.

For anyone interested in the future of this story, essentially I have a fair number more chapters of this that I feel able to write (and perhaps indefinite), and I also plan in the future to write 'Mommy's A Dirty Buttslut', a followup series where Ana is the mother in a family. I may end up continuing on with both these series at the same time.

There may also be a series called something like 'She's a Cheating Buttslut', but that's just a vague idea at the moment.

scorp1419scorp1419over 11 years ago

When will the next story be done? i cant wait!

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 11 years agoAuthor
Already there

It's up!

bigothboybigothboyabout 9 years ago
The Story That..

Made it acceptable to me to use 'daddy' in a sexual context :P The mark of a well-written story is to make something you are not by default 'in-to' sexy, and this series definitely does that :D I was always very weirded out by father-daughter relationships (even in a role-play setting) but this is so naughty and nasty it works for me ^_^ Awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

I’ve gotta go jerk off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great Story, I would have 'Loved' if it had had her More Constipated though- a Lot more Straining. Daddy having to Finger (and Fuck?) it out..... Maybe her Crying with it.

Even so, I give this about 2,000,000 out of Ten! I LOVE the Shit Content, the Best!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeon_Ultra@Neon_Ultra
All about writing hot and heavy, lurid, sordidly intimate, passionately depraved taboo fiction. Usually involving asses. I do not publish often, but then again I am not getting paid for this. If any of you want to show your thanks by any measure, no matter how small, you can ...