All Comments on 'Daddy's Dirty Buttslut Act 10'

by Neon_Ultra

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
canstretchcanstretchover 11 years ago
Anal syrup?

What the hell is anal syrup? Come on now. I stopped reading right after that - it just ruins it. There's nothing that exists and if it did - gross. Lube is great. Anal syrup not so much.

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 11 years agoAuthor
Yes, anal syrup

Hello can stretch,

I use various similies and metaphors, usually sticky or sickly in some decadent or obscene way, to describe a number of things relating to the sex. I get the impression you didn't read the earlier chapters, because these things are present throughout, an sometimes in a lot more of a scatalogical context. Normally I have a preface for each chapter explaining the type of story, but for this one I forgot and need to edit it in.

It is not a regular mainstream anal story, as I presume you have already figured. This isn't a cheeky-let's-lube-up-and-try-some-anal-with-the-wife-for-your-birthday-ooh-aren't-we-naughty kind of story. It is supposed to be depraved and sick, and while many people like that, many people such as yourself don't. Losing possible fans comes with the territory.

However, I will say that 'anal syrup' does exist, although of course it isn't called that. It's the natural lube of an ass (no, not shit), which is what makes rough and deep anal sex possible when you don't use lube (which I rarely do), without being painful. Eventually it trumps normal lube every time, as the ass lubricates itself against intrusion and allows for much more depraved and sordid anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more rimming pleaase

Another excellent amazing story, but please do not neglect the rimming part and please have him eat more of her ass after he fucks her. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ass licking

Hey Neon_ultra.

To make it clear your stories are my favourites but I would like to see more ass licking, whether that be after sex or after she uses the toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
agree

I agree with the last two anonymous commenters, please please please

more tongue-fucking, deep rimming and asslicking after she uses the toilet or after she has been fucked.

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 11 years agoAuthor
Sure

Thanks Anonymous, whether its one person or three! I'll make sure to include more nasty rimming in the next chapter! Thanks for being a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dirty

Can you have some more anal fucking, maybe some on the toilet, getting the cock all dirty?

Great stories by the way, love your writing!

scorp1419scorp1419over 11 years ago

Love it cant get enough of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
can't hardly wait

I check your page daily to see if a new story has been put up. And my heart beats so fast whenever I see you have a new story in, I just really love them. Especially the dirty talking and the rimming. I thank the universe that you exist!

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks :)

Thanks for the feedback guys, I really appreciate it always.

9/1512 Anonymous - There will definitely be lots more dirty anal and probably toilet sex too in the future, don't you worry, although as I want to cover a number of bases I can't promise toilet sex and the like will be in the next chapter.

9/19/12 Anonymous - Wow, thanks!! I don't think it's possible to receive nicer feedback. I wish you weren't Anon! :)

codys1419codys1419over 11 years ago

when will the next one be finished?

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 11 years agoAuthor

Not for a while I'm afraid, I'm going on holiday! Don't hold your breath, it'll be done when it's done, but I hope you'll be rewarded for your patience with a lot of incestuous anal filth :)

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 11 years agoAuthor
Act 11 arriving!

Just to let you all know, I have submitted a new Act. I am sorry for the wait and I hope this new Act will make it all better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is by far my favourite series on Literotica! I've only just found it but cum five times today reading it all. I love it!

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 11 years agoAuthor

Haha thanks for the great feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
....Don't hold your breath...

Yes it must take a very long time to come up with such amazing prose!

Please DO take your time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brandon wants to talk

Ana this is Brandon,commenting on your story and I just wanna say I love I love it and would love to talk and meet up with you one day if you don't mind but where are you located at because I am very interested?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeon_Ultra@Neon_Ultra
All about writing hot and heavy, lurid, sordidly intimate, passionately depraved taboo fiction. Usually involving asses. I do not publish often, but then again I am not getting paid for this. If any of you want to show your thanks by any measure, no matter how small, you can ...