All Comments on 'Daddy's Girl'

by Tomcatfive

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LelouchLelouchover 10 years ago

Beautiful! I'm sure some commenters may disagree, but I find the conclusion where Tom lets Jenny go to find a partner her own age to be the most loving act possible, making the overall story that much more tender. Sex with love, it is the best!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 10 years ago
Been Waiting

I have been waiting for this story for awhile now, well maybe not this story but one that was worth reading as a STORY it's self and not a quick fuck and suck writing with huge cocks and tits.

It was a very warm and lovng story with a wonderful ending.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

This is the type of stories I like to read. nice and slow building. I hate when other writers does wham bam or huge cocks and big tits. It's nice to see that some writers like you takes the time and build the story nice and slow!! Keep it up and I look forward to read more of you stories maybe even a second chapter to this one?

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Beautifully wee done and more than just sex. Intimacy and real love. When to begin and when to end. Nice touch that each found the one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sweet surrender!

As close as I've read these last 15 years to being the best classy story with lots of natural passion and love; this will be very difficult to surpass.

ticklechambersticklechambersover 10 years ago
MY COMMENTS

love this story, only half way through it- but commenting before I go to sleep!

I love the Daddy-Babygirl kind of themes and this story gave me an interesting insight into a different kind of Daddy-Daughter dynamic in which the girl has more power within the interactions that take place. LOVED the story itself, it's sweet and intimate :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Throughly enjoyed the story....thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Truly beautiful

So very beautiful. I just loved this. By far, the best I've read in a long, long time. So sweet and intimate. Look forward to seeing more like this.

TomcatfiveTomcatfiveover 10 years agoAuthor
From the author; thank you!

I'm so glad that those who commented all seem to like this story so much. If you are one who does also I'd be very pleased if you would read "The Girl of My Dreams". A very different story, but one you might like as well..

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-girl-of-my-dreams-4

TC 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good, but

It was good, but ending the relationship seemed to be far too forced. It seemed as though you were intentionally tearing them apart simply to create melodramatic ending. It didn't have to be sappy ending, but it also didn't need to be forced either.

PadukaPadukaover 10 years ago
Nice Story

This is a most hot incest story, i have ever read. Thanks

wuz2bluwuz2blualmost 9 years ago
Amazing, beautifully written story!

Gorgeous story. Wonderfully written, pulled me in and kept me wanting more...not just more erotica, but more of wanting to know, "What's going to happen with these people I care about?"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfectly Lovely

Wonderful story great characters. Thanks for sharing. God bless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The ending to this was straight perfection.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Very nicely done. It almost read like a harlequin romance. (I mean that in a good way) . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous