All Comments on 'Daddy's Girl'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

Apart for one or two typos I loved you story so much I'm going to see if I can find San Miguel beer. I'm a Highlander so I had a special reason for enjoying your tale.

Well done!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Omigod . . . typos! The bane of my life. Please point them out to me so I can blast them off the face of the earth!!

And thank you sincerely for enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sucked

Not the story.. I am normally a reader with very little stomach for crap that gets posted with a bag full of grammar and spelling errors. Yes it is erotica, no, that doesn't mean we write like third graders.

In short (too late?) I gave four stars.. Very good, I'll watch for more.

johnm741johnm741almost 7 years ago
Love it

This is one of the best stories I've read for some time, ty I really enjoyed it, I'll definitely look for more, helpfully soon.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

The title of your comment had me worried - I'm glad to hear you didn't find the story too bad after all!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Johnm741

I'm glad you enjoyed the tale. This is my first posting in "Incest" and a follow-up will land soon. I have previously posted quite a few stories in the "Lesbian" category. In there most of my characters are bisexual females, but the "Heather's Busy Week" series does feature a set of twins who have sex together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Completely credible which makes a big change here. Don't worry about typos (we all make them) like "hellers like", makes it real somehow. This story was obviously written by someone with real sexual experience which again makes a big change here. Thanks again from a fellow Yorkie.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for enjoying the story.

I do worry about typos because I hate seeing them in best-selling novels (I read big numbers of books and almost always find a few). I'm also always conscious that my spellcheck has been added to so much that it's become 49% US English, 50% British English and 1% unofficial slang. Sometimes it "corrects" in the wrong direction!

DeathPrinceDeathPrincealmost 7 years ago
Hmm

Even though I love incest fantasy stories involving son/whoever, it took me the longest time to be able to accept daughter/whoever. I don't know why I would get put off by it immediately. I recently tried to challenge that side of me and have started reading more daughter series. While i still feel weird for an unknown reason, it is beginning to pass.

Decent story though. Wanted to see the mothers life crumble though. Like have the guy she cheated on her husband with, actually be a cheater himself and unable to stay faithful. Then when she try to run back to the husband, she sees he is with the lady and his daughter enjoying life, the end lol. The mother cheating was actually turning my stomach giving me the cuckold feeling. I want to see her suffer lol.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
feedback for DeathPrince

Thank you for sparing the time to comment and share your feelings.

I hear what you say about father/daughter. I feel the same but might be a bit weird. Normally my heroes are lezzie/bi-female ball-breakers (have a look at my umpteen entries on Literotica's lesbian category). "Daddy's Girl" was a bit of an experiment for me. I wanted to branch out. And, now that I have, I might very well follow it up with "Mother" getting what she so richly deserves!!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!!!

I loved almost every bit of it. The only part I didn't like was Blossom not blasting Mom, Leroy and his naked daughter. Then packing up the stuff she left and taking it all home with her just so the naked bitch couldn't have it. lol PLEASE DO make a 2nd part where mother gets hers (including an STD courtesy of the cheater boyfriend)!! Make sure she gets thrown out on her arse and daddy gets the house back. Maybe have her end up in a homeless shelter or better yet, living under a bridge somewhere. lolol I sooooo love revenge stories!! I gave this one 5 stars...now if only Literotica let you give up to 10. ;-) And not that I don't want much but can I have all of it within a week please?? bahahaha

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Bobossweetnessfreak

I'm glad you liked it. While I'm not sure I can meet all of your requests, I'm in the process (right now) of writing a follow-up and fully intend Mother to get what she so richly deserves. I should be submitting it in a week or so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
whatemafammanna

daddy isn't realy a man now is he? wife cheating for 5 years, no confrontation. wife kicks him out of his own house...his own house? starts sobbing like a little bitch? other man moves into his house and fucking his wife...no reaction at all. he is Lucky he has a daughter that helps him out. but daddy isn't a man. he is a pussy on legs.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Hey, I'm only telling a story . . .

Seriously, I do agree that Daddy is at best a wimp. In his position I would be beating **** out of Mother's toy boy and would never, ever touch my daughter. I would also be pointing fingers at Nat, whose behaviour is less than perfect. In all honesty, bitch that she is, Mother is probably the only character with her head screwed on.

Let's not let reality stand in the way of the narrative, though. There is a follow-up on its way. Maybe that will even things out . . .

amodelmanamodelmanalmost 7 years ago
Great story.

What a great story, didn't jump to the good bits right away. I'm reading part 2 now.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for amodelman

I'm glad you liked it and hope you enjoy part two as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
veru nice

the story is perfect, very exciting, i read it breathlessly, thanks

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous - Very Nice

Thank you for reading, enjoying, and taking time to comment. Feedback is very important to me, be it positive or negative . . . after all, I can only improve if I know what I'm doing wrong! Your sort of feedback is best, though; it warms my heart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous