Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, you are hearing me correctly. And no, I won't be jealous at all when Doreen beds Daddy, as she so evidently will. She's seriously fit, remember. She seems like a nice enough person and . . .

Oh go on then, I'll confess. How put out will Mother be when she finds out that her younger, beautiful workmate is fucking her cruelly discarded husband?

If only I could be a fly on the wall when that day comes to pass!

Mission Two is to get Daddy pull a strange woman. By that I mean one he doesn't already know, not one who's in any way peculiar. Way I see it, the effort of trying will do him good. And with the best will in the world, he won't even have to try with Doreen; she'll do all the trying in that relationship, there is little doubt about that.

Mission Three is to get divorce papers served before the wicked witch beats him to it.

That's right; as well as feeling no guilt I feel no forgiveness.

Doing guilt first; I was telling the truth when I told Daddy I'd wanted to fuck him for a long time. And I resolutely will not do regrets. So far as I am concerned having safe sex as consenting adults is not a crime. Where's the problem if there's no prospect of offspring and nobody gets hurt?

And, as long as we only get together occasionally and in secret, nobody ever will be hurt.

Well, will they?

As for forgiveness . . . I could have shrugged off Mother's peccadillos but I will never forgive her for kicking Daddy out of his own house. Come to that, I don't think I will ever understand her reasoning. Taking love out of the equation, Daddy is well beyond merely a fantastic fuck, he's incredible. If that toy boy Lionel is better than him . . .

All I can conclude is that Mother craves excitement. And that she has no gratitude or affection for the lifestyle and family Daddy provided. She always has had the attention span of a goldfish. Toy boy Lionel's clock is probably ticking even now.

I only hope he misses her even less than I do.