Daddy's Gloryhole Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, eat me slut! Show your big sister Shelly what a good slut you are! Eat my pussy!" Michelle commanded. Calling herself Lauren's big sister was so hot, and I continued to work the plug deeper into Lauren's ass. It was so awesome to watch her tight little hole stretch around the plug (which was still only about half the diameter of my cock) and then tightly seal again after the fattest portion went in her ass.

"Mm... That feels so good, Daddy! Never had... My ass played with...please, stretch my slut ass, fuck it hard and deep, Daddy! Make me your complete slut!" she begged. Happy to oblige my slut's wishes, I took the larger plug (which had a built in vibrator) and started working it into her cunt. Slowly, her cunt stretched to take the plug which was as thick as my cock, and finally went in to her honey hole. I watched as the muscles of her pussy closed around the stem of the ass plug, locking it in place. I twisted the vibrator knob on, and watched as my slut went ballistic.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy! It's stretching my slut pussy! Vibrating my g spot... Fuck.." Lauren moaned.

I started working the smaller plug in and out of her ass, making sure it was good and ready for my much larger cock. Michelle was in heaven, grinding her sloppy wet snatch against Lauren's mouth.

"Eat it, slut! Eat your sister's pussy! Lick me, cunt! Deeper! There, there... Fuck! God! Cumming!" And with a great squirt, Michelle sprayed her pussy juice all over Lauren's face, and jerked and twitched as her orgasm ripped through her body. Lauren, like a good slut stayed right with her the whole time, sucking and kicking and drinking her new sister's pussy juice.

I pulled the toy out of Lauren's ass. And lined my cock up on her O-ring, and shoved it in about half way.

"Fuck!" Lauren screamed. "So big. Stretching... Fill me... Put your daddy cock in me! Stretch my ass, Daddy... Make me your slut!"

I slowly started fucking Lauren's formerly virgin ass, allowing her tight ring to loosen up around my massive cock.

"You're so tight, baby girl. Your slut ass feels so good around my cock..." I said through my gritted teeth.

I could feel her muscles spasming as she had mini orgasms around my cock and the vibrating plug wedged in her pussy. The vibrating plug was driving me through the roof, and I had to get my cock buried all the way in her before I blew. I started to roughly plow into her ass sinking my cock deeper a little at a time, till I finally was resting my balls on her swollen cunt lips. I started taking full strokes, pulling my cock till my head was just inside her tight ring, then driving it home with a smack as our bodies collided.

"Mmm, Daddy, that is so hot," Michelle moaned as she lazily fingered her well eaten pussy. "Fuck that little slut! Cum deep in her little ass!" she encouraged.

"Fill me up, Daddy! Uh. I want. Uh. To feel, oh, your cum. Uh. Shooting in me!" Lauren moaned as she approached her own large orgasm.

I was driving into her like an jack hammer, violently drilling into her ass.

"Gonna cum, baby. Get ready. Here...it...comes!"

With a grunt, I buried my cock deep in her ass as I shot my load. As my semen sprayed her guts, she was rocked with her own orgasm. Her ass clamped down on my cock and held it in place as her body milked my seed from my shaft. When I felt my cock stop spraying, I pulled it out of her ass and crawled around to her head. I sat in front of her, and pulled her mouth onto my deflating cock, and she wolfed it down. Not caring that it had just been up her ass, she sucked my remaining cum from my cock and thoroughly cleaned it off with her mouth.

Sated, I collapsed back on the headboard, and reached down and undid one of the cuffs on her wrists and told her she was good to free herself.

Michelle helped Lauren out of her restraints, and pulled the still vibrating plug from her pussy. Michelle then opened her mouth and sucked my slut's juices off the toy.

"Shelly, did you enjoy using Daddy's slut?"

"Yes, Daddy. I can't wait to use her again. Her juices are so yummy!" Michelle answered.

"Daddy, will all my punishments be that good?" Lauren asked.

"Yes, but remember, they won't be punishments if you are breaking the rules on purpose."

"Yes, Daddy," she sighed.

"Now go get cleaned up. Me and Shelly need to talk for a minute."

When she left to go shower, I turned to Michelle.

"So, how was my disciplining of my slut?"

"Very good, Daddy. Just so you know, about whoring her out, I know some people who would pay very good money for a piece of 18 year old pussy. Just let me know if you want her to entertain sometime, and I will make a few calls."

"Ok, and what if I keep letting her work, I were to have her take a camera and film her time in the booth?"

"Ooh, Daddy, that would be so hot. I would love to watch those."

"Sounds like a plan. Now Shelly, Daddy could really use his new daughter to give him a blow job."

With a smile, Michelle crawled down to my cock and started sucking me. Apparently she was a master of cock sucking, too, because she got me hard, and took my second load of the night before Lauren finished her shower. She swallowed my cum, and got up and got dressed. After she got dressed, she wrote her number down and handed it to me.

"If you ever want to, my husband and I will gladly borrow her for a night. We can teach her a thing or to about being a real slut."

"I'll keep that in mind. Night, Shelly."

"You too, Daddy."

After I heard the front door close, Lauren came back in wearing nothing but a smile. She crawled in bed with me, and curled up in my arms.

"I think I'm going to like being your slut," she said as she drifted off to sleep.

12