All Comments on 'Daddy's Good Girl'

by Aprilred

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ardoardoover 8 years ago
nice

Hot Story !!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Both stories are great! More.......

irishcream44irishcream44over 8 years ago
Please...........

.........might I have another ?

KingintheNorthKingintheNorthover 8 years ago
Thanks for sharing

Wow this is hot. Thank you for sharing your fantasies with us.

If you ever wanted to be a tease, you could always ask your dad if he remembers the time he saw you masturbating and see how he reacts. Could make for another interesting story! I look forward to reading more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sizzling hot

Very hot story :-) Look forward to reading more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Halfway OK

Some of the dialogue is unrealistic and she is unlikely to be telling her father about the other boys she has fucked. And then there is this:-

"Oh yes. I want to feel your seed spraying all over my young womb."

Asmodeus32Asmodeus32over 8 years ago
A few problems.....But keep writing

I might be in a minority group of I-F story readers but i prefer stories with little to no cursing, especially when narrating sex scenes. also 2-3 page stories tend to work best i find so next time aim for that and the story will fill out a bit more (as well as realistically).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic!!

I hope you didn’t pay attention to the criticism, other than the constructive. The story is very well told, and the narrative captivating. The manner in which your dad came to you in the night was PERFECT! I like that you didn’t include the moral debate your father would undoubtedly have gone through. The fact that he was there said everything. EVERYTHING! Plus, your description of the physical and emotional was sublime. So very well done. As for dialogue, it appears the others are unfamiliar with creative license. I’ll be looking for the rest of your writing right away. Thank you April.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous