Daddy's Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aprilred
Aprilred
26 Followers

"That's only because you're so big, Daddy. So much more than the boys I've been with."

Then he stopped for a moment and got up on his knees between my legs, which he grabbed and lifted up in to the air and on to his broad shoulders. He fell forward, catching himself with his outstretched arms but pushing my knees back in to my chest (thank God for all those flexibility exercises). That's when he really started fucking me. At this angle he was taking me deeper than I had ever been before.

I could feel his cockhead stabbing my cervix over and over again. His heavy balls swinging and bouncing off my ass. I know it's cliché but It felt like he was ripping me in half like this. Driving my young body in to my bed.

I started to moan as my orgasm built from the pit of my stomach and over my entire body.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. God yes, Daddy. Fuck my young pussy!" I encouraged him in time to his thrusts.

"Oh I will, Babygirl. I'm going to fuck you until I blow my load deep in to you. That's what you want isn't it?"

"Oh yes. I want to feel your seed spraying all over my young womb."

Saying it out loud to him and thinking about my daddy pumping his hot cum in to my bare pussy was all it took to push me over the edge in to a mind numbing orgasm.

"Daaaddddyyyy! I'm cummmming!" I screamed.

My muscles clinched down on his cock as the waves of pleasure washed over me. He had me so aroused and wet that I literally squeezed him out but kept cumming anyway. Well, Daddy was pretty aroused too and was having none of that. Keeping his head just inside my lips, he changed his angle and drove back in to me.

And OH. MY. GOD. What a feeling that was. To have him force my muscles open with just the strength of his hips and cock was amazing. And it wasn't a matter of him thrusting in to me and going a little deeper with each one. I took him all the way to the hilt in one movement.

Taking me like that renewed my orgasm tenfold. I couldn't even speak, just a high pitched squeak while my whole body convulsed over and over again.

"That's right, Baby. The cock that you came from is fucking you raw. You tease me like that flaunt your body at me, this is what you get. The cum that made you is going to shoot deep in to your bare unprotected pussy. Here it comes, April. Yes. Yes. Yes!"

Even though we had established that I was safely on the pill, the fantasy overwhelmed us and we both screamed in simultaneous orgasm. Feeling his cock swell just that little bit more before it spasmed shooting rope after rope of his hot seed in to me. I swear I could feel it pulsing through his cock on its way in to my womb. I could barely breathe for all the sensations and pleasure that I was experiencing.

Finally spent, Daddy let my legs straighten back out and he collapsed beside me on my bed. Neither of us could speak; all we could do was lay there and gasp trying to recover. He draped his arm over me and stroked my side and back calming me down. Even still, there was the occasional "aftershock" while my body came down off that high. I could feel his warm sticky seed dribbling out of my sensitive pussy and down the crack of my ass to puddle on the bed.

"Daddy, that was amazing. Will you stay here with me tonight? Hold me like you used to when I was a little girl?"

"Baby, I'll hold you as long as I can. But you're not my little girl anymore."

I moved to lay my head on his muscular chest. I could hear his heart still beating hard and strong like mine. The rhythm of it quickly put me to sleep.

Aprilred
Aprilred
26 Followers
12