All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Cow Ch. 03'

by KindAsCake

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A cow?

Really?

bad1donbad1donalmost 7 years ago
hard cock

left me with a hard cock

KindAsCakeKindAsCakealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Goes to show you

Not everyone shares the same kinks. Thank you for positive feedback or constructive critique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loving it!

Please upload more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Two of my favorite things being milked and diapers. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh please next chapter !

Oh my goodness I was there in the moment and so wanted to hear what will be going forward. Please, Please make sure you continue this story line I love it !

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

I got excited until he denied her AGAIN!!!! That is torture, not D/s. A true Dom edges but gives relief too. I also agree with one other reader from the last chapter, he made the mistake but she got punished for it! That's just wrong and I am so not happy with the turn of this story.

KindAsCakeKindAsCakealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments

This story is very much fantasy about denial. It's not intended to be true D/s but fantasy about people who are living a power exchange relationship and a girl being kept in a state of desperation and wanting. It's a particularly favorite kink of mine and I enjoy exploring the fantasy, because in real life it doesn't really work that way, but in fiction it can. I get tons of mail on this story from people who love denial and love that she doesn't get too cum, so if denial isn't your kink I can understand your frustration (ha ha) but I've got a slew of readers hoping she never gets to cum.

As far as the punishment and him messing up I wonder what a better solution would have been for those who aren't happy with the way I wrote it? I love to hear different perspectives. From my viewpoint he was reasserting that he was in control, which is what she needed. She was unhappy and unhinged because she's given him control and he dropped the reins, by picking them back up he was again creating a space where she knew exactly what to expect and felt safe.

I love that people are invested in the story and care about what's happening to Flora, and I am always excited to see a new comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Whenever you're ready- your readers will be waiting. There's something special about this story that keeps me coming back for more.

Be encouraged.

Triton4673Triton4673over 1 year ago

Terrific read! The scene where she pulls the yellow card is deftly written, with David exposing much more weakness than Flora grasps. The imagery you convey of Flora is so cleverly handled. She is essentially portrayed as a puppy yearning for her master. Your description of her movements and actions draw a vivid picture (to me, at least), of a puppy waiting patiently at the door, waiting for her owner to come home. And, essentially, that’s what she is. I suppose a relationship like this could really exist somewhere (I wonder if a therapist would call it co-dependence?). However, that speaks volumes of your ability as a writer. You have created a world where this all seems reasonable and possible. The litmus test for me with this story was the transgression to diapering. That is not my kink and I don’t find it all arousing when I find images of it on the internet. But with you at the helm of this story and so clearly in command of your characters, I found I couldn’t stop reading nor could I ignore my arousal. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love this series. Hoping you come back and post another chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous