All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Fuck Toy'

by dreamweaver5539

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Spanner1962Spanner1962almost 7 years ago
Great story

This is by far the horniest story I have ever read . Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Very well written. The childish use of anatomical words and vocabulary that expands as the story progresses served to put the reader in the narrator's shoes, and the pacing is fantastic.

One criticism: the foreword attempts to establish veracity, but it doesn't fit with the growing vocabulary of the narrator. They contradict each other.

JerryfbsJerryfbsalmost 7 years ago
Super Hot

It Really mAkes me wanna fuck my daughter and I know it will happen now!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
At least the sex was hot as hell

Pick a name daddy or papa. Stop acting like a legal woman doesn't know body parts. If you want her underage go to a site that allows it. She can't go from not even knowing basic body parts to talking like a two dollar whore in the next paragraph. How do you have him being aminister test fucking her all Saturday and Sunday. What about church? And why since there is not a religious think about this guy. Glad the sex was so tucking it only reason I kept reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Language

Could have been great but the dirty talk from someone that doesn't know what a cock is detracts from the naivety of the girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mmmm Perfect

Damn one of my favorite Daddy/ Daughter stories now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Redundant. On page 4 I was TOTALLY board. Not much of a story line. No originality.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Should not have had his nuts cut. The story would be much better if he pumped sperm into her womb and made a little baby. Then he could drink her milk while she swallowed his cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous