Daddy's Little Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think this is cute?" She asked.

"yes, baby," I answered.

"Well, I don't want to be cute, that's the problem. I want to be hot. See, I knew it. Everyone just thinks I'm cute, and no one wants to fuck me." She said.

"No baby, it looks hot, it does, its just you're my daughter, I can't say those things to you," I Said.

"Ok so if I'm dressed ok, then what? How do I get him to notice me?" She asked.

"Well, I'll tell you some of what pops into my head and you see if any of them are things you would or could do, ok?" I asked.

"First, I would make sure he can get a good look at you, like tell him to sit on your bed and you stay seated at the desk, or tell him to sit at your desk and then sit on the bed where he can see you."

"Ok. Like this?" She said pushing me to sit at the desk.

"Yes. I can see you, see this is good."

"Next, while your laying on the bed play with yourself."

"What!!?" She said.

"No, not that kind of play with yourself, just twirl a lock of hair in your fingers, touch your lips with your fingers, put your pen in your mouth, fix your dress or your top or anything your wearing. You know that kind of stuff. So it looks like your thinking about sex as much as he is kind of thing." I said.

"Oh, Ok Daddy!" She said.

"Let me try and see if it looks sexy or stupid." She said.

"Ok, baby," I said.

She put a few sticks of gum in her mouth and offered me some and then sat back down on the bed. She kept looking at her book and then pulled a string of gum into her fingers and then pulled it back into her mouth with her tongue. My cock was close to exploding in my pants, and I was scared she was going to see it.

"Like this?" She said.

"Yeah hun, that looks hot," I said, realizing I she was getting the hang of this pretty quickly, and I was getting the hang of being a good teacher too.

"So then what? So how do I get him next to me and start making out with me?" She asked.

"I guess you could ask him to explain something from the book, and he would have to come over or you could tell him to lock the door and sit next to you. Either one is good. The first one is what a shy girl would do, and the second one is a little sluttier." I told her.

"Ok then, lock the door and come sit next to me." She said.

I walked over to her bed holding the book in front of my robe hiding my raging hard on and sat with one leg up on her bed, realizing she was pretty quick to choose the sluttier option when the choice was presented.

"Ok so, let him make the first move right?" She asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"So do it?" She told me.

"Look before we do anything I want to make sure this is what you want. I don't want to get in trouble with your mother or the police or something, and I sure don't want to mess up your relationship with me as your daughter."

"Relax daddy, I'm not gonna tell anyone and like you said earlier it's not like we're fucking or anything, its just kissing and I'm pretty sure all daughters kiss their daddy. And I'm not going to tell the police, we are both adults anyway." She said.

"Ok," I said. Hearing a car pull up in the driveway.

"Is... that...?" She asked.

I looked out her window and saw the unmistakable headlights of her new BMW.

"Yup," I said.

"Oh well, we'll have to talk about this later, don't you dare tell mom." She said.

"Ok baby, I won't. Don't you tell her either." I said.

"I promise Daddy, it's our secret." She said.

For the next few days it was all I could think about, my mind was racing with all the sexual thoughts I was having for my daughter and I could barely concentrate at work. I did want to help her though, and I felt so bad that her boy trouble could bring her to tears like that. I had to do something. I also reminded myself that I needed to establish some sort of bond with her, and this was something that was important for me to do to continue to have her be open and communicative with me as her father. We kept in contact with texts over the next few days and on more than one occasion I went into the bathroom at work to relieve myself by emptying my balls of sperm in order to concentrate better and regain my focus. I hadn't ever been this horny in my life I realized and had sex with my wife a few more times than usual. One of which she noticed something and said, "Wow, that was hot. What's gotten into you?" She asked.

"Oh, nothing my love, just watching some porn," I told her.

"Well, it must be pretty good because that felt really good." She said, slipping into her high heels and walking out the front door to work.

"See you later." She said.

"Don't forget, you promised to take our daughter to go shopping after school." She said, as she walked to her car, and I waved goodbye.

That's right, I almost forgot, I realized. I had been extremely conflicted after last week but didn't want things to be awkward, and I wanted a chance to renegotiate our deal. I did not feel comfortable helping my daughter 'become a better kisser practicing with my mouth' as she so aptly put it, but I did need to know what she was doing with the boys she met. That was not negotiable. I did not want to deal with a pregnant daughter or see our family torn apart due to teenage rebellion. Both myself and her mother had no time to raise a child, and she was still a child herself I thought.

I picked her up from school just as she instructed me an hour or so before via text message. I saw her walking with a boy, wondering if that was the boy she was talking about, and he had that typical bad boy look going on. They walked a little further, and then he broke from her and she walked toward my car, opened the passenger door of my black Audi and got in, her tan legs and high wedge sandals sliding into the black leather seat.

"Yay! Time to go shopping." She said.

"Oh boy," I replied, sarcastically, making that classic 'dad's about to spend some money' face.

"This is perfect. You can help me dress to get boys." She said.

This last comment lingered with me as I drove. Did she still want my help? Had anything changed? Did she still want kissing lessons with her father?

We pulled into the parking lot, got out, and held hands as we walked through the mall, dodging the sales people in the courtyard kiosks. We approached the first store and walked in, greeted by eager teenage sales people. I saw a cute white lacy dress and asked.

"Do you like it?"

"It's kinda short isn't daddy?" She asked, and took it from my hand and walked toward the dressing room. As per her usual shopping routine she would try on something and then walk around the store wearing it, with permission from the sales staff of course, grabbing a few additional items and go back to the dressing room to try on even more stuff. When she was walking around, holding a few new items over her arm, I saw a boy approach her. I was seated at the dressing room guarding her things when I noticed that while she was walking around, this boy walked up to her and got his phone out to get her number and pressed the numbers she gave him into his phone and walked away.

"See its working daddy. That boy just asked for my number and said I looked cute." She said, and hugged me. She was happier than I had seen her in a long time, and I was glad.

She tried on dress after dress and with every new outfit I became dizzy with lust. She asked me to come into the dressing room and help her unzip things and put on and take off shoes. My hands were all over her little body, and I was drunk with infatuation. Minute to minute I was helping her in and out of tiny little outfits one after the other and looking at every inch of her perfect little body. I could barely see straight, let alone think straight. The skirts were so short, and her panties were so small and I could see the outline of her pussy lips clear as day in between every skirt or dress she put on. My hands were pulling straps across her back, tugging her skirts up or down, lifting her legs to put on or take off shoes and I was beginning to feel sick with a lust so strong I wanted to bury. Her body was so young, and her skin was so smooth. I felt awful lusting after her the way I did, but it was impossible to control.

"Dad?" She said, briefly derailing train of thought.

"Yes? Get out of the dressing room. You know I can't try on nylons with you in here. You know girls have to take off their panties to try on nylons don't you?" She said.

"Oh, right honey. Sorry." I said, going back to my seat outside the dressing room.

"Daddy? Can you go get me an extra small?" She said, and held out a one-piece dress over the door of her changing room?

"Sure," I said and walked out into the abyss of racks of clothes looking for the dress. When I found it and had walked back to the dressing room, I noticed one of the sales people was helping her inside the dressing room. I knocked.

"So this one looks really good on you." This guy said, opening the door and walking out from inside the tiny little changing closet. I wondered to myself briefly if it was normal for male employees to be inside a locked dressing room alone with cute teenage girls, maybe I needed to tell the manager, I thought.

"Here you go honey," I said and gave her a disapproving look.

"Daddy, he works here, and he's probably gay." She said.

"You're probably right," I replied, relaxing with her explanation that was most likely accurate.

We walked out of that store with 5 or 6 bags of clothing and everyone in the mall seemed to be looking at her. I don't know if pheromones or things of that nature are real, but it felt like every single guy had looked at her as we walked back to the car. It didn't matter if they had girlfriends, wives or whatever if she was in their line of view, and they looked up at her, and they looked like they wanted to eat her. I thought to myself that she did look like eye candy, and I wondered what they thought when they looked at her.

As we walked back to the car, she took the keys out of my hand and beeped the lock open and clicked the button remotely opening the trunk for me to place her bags. I shut the trunk, opened the driver's side door and got into the car in the dim light of the underground parking lot.

"It's a good thing your windows are tinted." She said, dangling the keys in front of my eyes.

"Why?" I asked.

"So no one can see us." She said.

"See us what?" I asked, hesitantly.

"I'm not giving you your keys until you show me how to kiss. You didn't think I forgot did you?" She asked.

"No, I...guess I..." I said as she pulled a few pieces of sugary bubble gum out of her purse and put them in her mouth. I instantly smelled the sweet sugary aroma of the gum and she took another out and popped it into my mouth.

"Here daddy." She said.

I looked down at her legs and saw she was wearing the black nylon stockings that she put on when kicking me out of the dressing room.

"Did you get those at the store?" I asked.

"Duh, of course daddy, that's why I asked you to step outside the dressing room, remember? You know girls don't wear panties when they wear stockings right? She said, repeating the information I don't think I could have forgotten if I had tried.

"I guess I didn't think about it," I said, feeling my already hard cock pulsing in my jeans inwardly thanking the professionals of parking structure lighting for giving me the privacy that my cock deserved.

"So make the first move, and kiss me." She said.

"Please baby... don't you think this is..." I said struggling for the words.

"Just help me be a better kisser, that's all, its not like were gonna have sex or I'm gonna suck you off." She said.

"Ok... ok..." I said.

"I'm going to kiss you now. Are you ready for this? Are you sure you can handle it? You're not gonna freak out and tell your mother?" I asked.

"Dad, boys aren't going to say that to a girl they're about to kiss. Come on, make it real." She said.

"And no, I'm not gonna say anything, I promise." She said, looking up at me with the cutest puppy dog eyes. I imagined seeing that same puppy dog expression with her lips wrapped around my cock and my cock exploding in her mouth, and wondered what those big gleaming eyes would look like taking a load in her throat, picturing her expression contort and her face wince with sperm shooting into the back of her throat.

I leaned over and put my mouth in front of hers hoping she would change her mind. I stayed there with her lips less than an inch from mine hearing her chewing her gum, feeling her warm breath, waiting for her to back away. I pushed my face in closer, and our lips met, my upper lip above her upper lip and my bottom lip in between her lips. She pushed her tongue in my mouth and slowly began twirling it around. It was so soft, and her lips were slightly sticky with lipgloss. I pushed my tongue in her mouth and tried to control the increasing amount of force my tongue was giving her. She copied me and I could feel her tongue push harder, and I then sucked her tongue in between my lips and she again copied that sucking my tongue and showing she was eager to learn and prove herself a good kisser through each hurdle. She reached over and put the keys into the keyhole, and I started the engine. Before I could drive out of the space, she took the gum out of her mouth, held it in her fingers and pushed her lips against mine. As she kissed me, I started licking her mouth. I licked her lips, and we began kissing really heavily, my saliva coating the whole outside of her mouth and chin. The whole bottom half of her face was beginning to show a rosy color and was soaked with my saliva.

"Wow, this is so naughty. You're such a good kisser." She said.

"I'm so happy you're the one teaching me." She said, as I started to bury my tongue deep into the back of her throat.

I also took the gum out of my mouth and stuck it to the paper it came from and placed it in the unused ashtray that had become a place to put loose change. She put the radio on and some pop music bumped from the speakers that seemed to have a lot of bass. I kissed her hard and was leaning over her. Her little body squirmed in the seat, and her legs were writhing back and forth. I licked her top and bottom lip one at a time, letting my tongue trace every inch of her before letting my tongue enter and explore her little mouth and then repeating the cycle from the beginning starting with her lips again and again. I was so hard and was so scared she might notice and wanted to keep this education and somewhat professional if there was such a thing, so I stopped and said.

"Good, that's very good."

"It is daddy? You think I'm a good kisser?" She asked.

"Yes baby, you are, but don't forget to go slowly," I said trying to come up with something to keep this semi-legitimate if there was such a thing in this context.

"Ok let me try." She said, pulling me on top of her and pulling my leg up in between her legs. Feeling her squirm underneath me was killing me and I could feel my knee up against her crotch as she moved her hips in circles, contorting as we kissed hard and long.

"I'm not wearing any panties." She said, and I jumped off her back into my seat.

"Baby! You're still my daughter." I said.

"Omg, you thought..." "I'm just pretending like what I would say to a guy Dad, geez, hello? Way to misunderstand me?" She said.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby. I just..." I said.

"You don't have to explain." She said.

"Try again." "Start over." She said. I looked down at her legs, wondering if what she said was actually true. Was she really not wearing any panties? While we kissed? Was my knee really up against her pussy? Was she wet? My mind was racing.

Just as I was about to kiss her again, I heard a loud knock on my car window.

"Pardon me, Hey are you leaving?" A middle-aged woman asked after pressed the button to roll down the tinted glass.

"Ah, yeah, I was just leaving." I said to the women, wondering how long she had been waiting to knock on my window, and whether or not she saw me.

"Dad..." My daughter said.

"It's ok baby," I said, pulling out and driving off, exiting the parking structure and within a few minutes my hard-on had subsided and we were home. I was happy to see mom's BMW in the driveway, and we walked in the house.

"Hi mom." Our little girl said.

"Hi baby." Her mom said.

"I'm just making some dinner." She said.

"Ok mom, and then after that can I go out?"

"I don't know, did you finish your homework and clean your room? She asked.

"I wanna go to a movie." She said.

"With who?" I butted in.

"With the guy who got my number when we went shopping." She answered, winking at me smiling.

"If you say so baby," I said.

"Well if your dad is ok with it, so am I." She said.

After dinner, I was so horny and quickly took my wife to bed. We were right in the middle of fucking when I heard our daughter say. "Ok, my ride's here, see you guys later."

"Ok..." We both managed to say, slightly out of breath before I quickly pulled out and came hard all over her body.

"What's gotten into you?" My wife said, laying back on the bed satisfied.

"You haven't fucked me like that in a while." She commented, wiping the cum from her flat stomach and her breasts.

"Oh, I dunno, I think its because I've been going to the gym again." I said.

"Well, whatever the reason, keep doing it." She said.

12