All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Girl'

by Daddyskitten1215

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Zzzz.....

Yawn ...... No lead in , just straight to the point , crap .. dont bother with the follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Screw zzzz

ZZZZZ, Please give us a link to YOUR stories so we can read on how it's suppose to be done......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Zzzz.....

Hardly surprising considering the trite and cliche title. Just look at the URL. That indicates there are 53 stories with the same fucking title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
come on, guys, it's a very decent first story

And I like the subtitle, "Katie needs her daddy to comfort her." A baby girl sure needs her daddy to comfort her, especially her cute little coochie that she's hiding between her slender thighs. Daddies always do that best, with their soothing lips and tongue, their nimble fingers, and that fat veiny daddy-dick they've got jumping around in their pants.

JustbeingRandyJustbeingRandyover 8 years ago

Keep on writing, and looking forward to reading more.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 8 years ago
How can it happen?

She passes her father's bedroom, hearing him fucking 'the slut.' She undresses twice, once in her bedroom, once in the bathroom. Her father walks in on her while she's taking a shower! Oh really, he doesn't want to see her naked, and doesn't want to fuck her, in spite of all his protestations. She grabs his dick, which is still completely aroused after his previous tryst, and gives him a deep throat blow job. She tells him she's a virgin, but he doesn't power through a hymen. (Always possible) he knows he will not be able to stay away from his beautiful daughter, but worries what he's going to say to his wife. We all know he's not going to say a thing. Do us all a favor, and stop writing. We've been through this 1000 times before, and we don't need you to rehash it over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BAN THE TROLL

the only problem on LIT is a stupid troll named bonnietaylor2 alias vastiesmith2. I'm reporting every flaming comment you post on this site. If other people are as tired as I am by this moron's trolling, please take ten seconds of your time and do the same.

@troll

who the fuck gives you the right to bash people for their ratings? You don't even READ the fucking stories!!! Your only purpose here is to flame!!!

what is this anon bullshit? the fact that you log in with a bogus name gives you more rights than other people? that only proves that you wasted one minute to create a disposable mail account. maybe in your STUPIDITY you don't realize that EVERY fucking comment on the net is anonymous, unless you start posting a copy of your fucking ID.

everyone has their own opinions and rates the stories accordingly. read the fucking stories and do the same for a change. if that's too difficult for you, go fuck yourself, but do it somewhere else.

zikalzikalover 8 years ago
Sweet

Rated 5 because I think it's very sweet. If my baby girl comes so strong on me I think I won't be able to resist her too. It's a sweet story really.

casannettecasannetteover 8 years ago
Dirty Talk

Hard to believe the daughter would talk like a porn star. Realism does not exist.

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 8 years ago
Good start

It's your first story and not bad start. Get an editor to help.catch a few problems. But a quick fuck with Daddy is always hot for me so keep writing.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
A decent stroke story

Not a lot of plot, and straight to the fucking. Not every story has to be novel-length to be good. Sometimes you just want to read a "wham-bam-thank-ya-daughter" kind of story without getting mired in a lot of other stuff.

@ casannette - who said, "Hard to believe the daughter would talk like a porn star. Realism does not exist."

In the real world, you have kids sexting each other in their early teens, with cellphones, webcams and easy access to internet porn. So, what makes it so hard to believe that an 18-year-old could talk like a porn star? Get your head out of the sand and take a look around at what's actually happening in the real world.

@ Prolonged_Debut10 - who said, "She tells him she's a virgin, but he doesn't power through a hymen. (Always possible)"

That thought had crossed my mind, too. But then, I remembered that she took a vibe with her into the shower. Many girls pop their own cherries with a vibe, brush handle, or something similar. Some lose it in other ways, like during athletics, horseback riding, etc. They are still technically virgins (no male penile penetration), but no longer have a hymen to rupture. So, it is entirely within the realm of possibility. At least the author didn't perpetuate the myth that a hymen is buried somewhere deep inside a vagina.

The story is not perfect, but the vast majority on Lit are not, as they are written by amateur (and often first-time) authors. The mistakes here were not egregious in any way. As my title says, it was a decent first attempt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous