All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 02'

by Daddyskitten1215

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Lo_PanLo_Panover 8 years ago
Ugh...

If he knows (or suspects) that his wife is cheating, then he should kick her skanky ass to the curb. You lose credibility as a writer, because your hero is a fucking loser and a wimp!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Not

much of a story, you could have put it in the first chapter

Daddyskitten1215Daddyskitten1215over 8 years agoAuthor
re: ugh....

Who said he was the hero....

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
A sexless intermezzo

This would have been better if it was either tacked onto the end of chapter one, or saved to begin the next chapter.

@ Lo_Pan - who said, "If he knows (or suspects) that his wife is cheating, then he should kick her skanky ass to the curb. You lose credibility as a writer, because your hero is a fucking loser and a wimp!"

In the story it says, "He knew she wasn't always faithful, but then again neither was he. They had sort of an unspoken open marriage. They both knew the other strayed but as long as neither spoke about it, things were good."

So, if he's getting some on the side as well, how does that make him "a fucking loser and a wimp"? Of course, he should dump her simply because she's a bitch, who hates his daughter, but that doesn't make him "a fucking loser and a wimp". It's still early, so let's see how the story plays out, shall we, before you go being so judgmental.

@ Daddyskitten1215 - Of course, with what I quoted above from the story, why would daddy feel this need to 'fess up to his current wife if they have this unspoken "don't ask, don't tell" policy? And are we talking about his current wife or Katie's mother when you say he wants to tell his "wife"? If he tells either of them, he'll be royally screwed.

You described this chapter as "Jakes thinks about his night...", yet he did very little thinking about the night and brushed off Katie's attempt to talk about it.

You may want to look into using Lit's free editorial service, or at least find a proofreader or two, to help catch the occasional typo or grammatical error. Even that doesn't guarantee that all errors will be caught, but it will help make for a smoother read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a complete bitch

I hate hate HATE his stupid wife, and wtf is up with him selling for a marriage like that and a woman like that. If she didn't want his baby around, she should've gone and cheated on some other poor schmuck.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 6 years ago
Interesting. Curious to see where this goes

Personally, I'd let the stepmother leave. That 18yo cunt is all daddy needs anyway

RedRyder50RedRyder50about 5 years ago
Good start

I like your story. Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Did you intend to carry the story further...

Let your reader know this is a work in progress.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous